• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Strongest Characters for Every Tier 21

Since the revisions in the silverio verse never happened, should i create another match with Helios and Ainchase or we can just put Ain in first alongside Kezef?

I know Uvuudaum has 1A hax, but all the other also have it? I was reading Kezef profile and i think Ain can arguebly win against him, and Demogorgon isn't 6B in his profile, neither is Orcus.

XDragnoir said:
Since the revisions in the silverio verse never happened, should i create another match with Helios and Ainchase or we can just put Ain in first alongside Kezef?
Don't think i'll revise Silverio soooo ye

isn't he still lol1-Atransformation? I don't actually keep track of TES.

As for Lavos... I don't think so? Based on the threads a lot of verses are getting it. Assuming people aren't just overhyping, of course.

Mr. Bambu said:
As for Lavos... I don't think so? Based on the threads a lot of verses are getting it. Assuming people aren't just overhyping, of course.
Yeah some, but definitely not a lot, I think, maybe I'm wrong. but the main problem is that lavos lost "always" because of the conceptual erasure, but now with high godly, it is not gonna happen, that is why I said that

Wizard101 may end up falling to The Planeswalker, but BlazBlue (as I've been told) is likely being kicked up to Low 1-C completely?

Oryx vs The Planeswalker doesn't go well since acausal gg. I dunno what SMT and D&D bring that have to be dealt with, though.

Might end up at No. 4.

SMT has a huge ass scaling chain that makes Kagutsuchi's second key look like fodder, tons of haxes and resistance to all of them, in addition to High 1-C Immortality and High-Godly regen.

High 1-C, gotcha. Does incap work, and is their hax/resistances also on a High 1-C level?

Mr. Bambu said:
isn't he still lol1-Atransformation? I don't actually keep track of TES.
Base Vivec has a High 1-B Spear as well

Also CHIM is now possibly 1-A+ so yeah big memes there.

Base vivec is Low-2C and his spear is a bit of molag bal which vivec take it from his manifest ?

High-1C would be change ? , TSFG easily stomped MGs and receive his glorious throne of strongest High-1C

Lapsad said:
Base vivec is Low-2C and his spear is a bit of molag bal which vivec take it from his manifest ?
Yes his spear was a part of Molag Bal. He also used said Spear to stab him. Thats why it's a High 1-B spear.

Back