• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Nicest Characters for Each Tier

11-C this tier has like 5 characters
Caroline (SCP)
Irotsuki
Monarch of Pointland
Snakebite (SCP)
SCP-2747
I am mostly going from profiles
Caroline and Irotsuki are probably the top 2 I don't know about them.
3rd we have the narcissist Monarch of pointland who literally can't comprehend anything other than him self.
4th Snakebite he is a murderer.
5th only here to fill the last spot SCP-2747 used the Scarlet king as a tool to destroy all of existence(failed) and the scarlet king is effective the embodiment of evil with scp-231 being his most famous crime. And SCP-2747 likely used similar beings to the scarlet king countless times.

11-C this tier has like 5 characters
Caroline (SCP)
Irotsuki
Monarch of Pointland
Snakebite (SCP)
SCP-2747
I am mostly going from profiles
Caroline and Irotsuki are probably the top 2 I don't know about them.
3rd we have the narcissist Monarch of pointland who literally can't comprehend anything other than him self.
4th Snakebite he is a murderer.
5th only here to fill the last spot SCP-2747 used the Scarlet king as a tool to destroy all of existence(failed) and the scarlet king is effective the embodiment of evil with scp-231 being his most famous crime. And SCP-2747 likely used similar beings to the scarlet king countless times.
Not adding more than one character request from one person a day

Fine scp-2747 for 11-C only here to fill the last spot SCP-2747 used the Scarlet king as a tool to destroy all of existence(failed) and the scarlet king is effective the embodiment of evil with scp-231 being his most famous crime. And SCP-2747 likely used similar beings to the scarlet king countless times.

Fine scp-2747 for 11-C only here to fill the last spot SCP-2747 used the Scarlet king as a tool to destroy all of existence(failed) and the scarlet king is effective the embodiment of evil with scp-231 being his most famous crime. And SCP-2747 likely used similar beings to the scarlet king countless times.
2747 should be varies, and should also be last in niceness. She does enter different stories and media to help make the characters lives better, but at the same time her using the scarlet king as a puppet to destroy stuff isn't so nice.

2747 should be varies, and should also be last in niceness. She does enter different stories and media to help make the characters lives better, but at the same time her using the scarlet king as a puppet to destroy stuff isn't so nice.
No they aren't going into Varies because there are actually nice characters that should be there and they are 11-C even if it varies and no it doesn't have a gender it's avatars doand what do you mean make life better.

No they aren't going into Varies because there are actually nice characters that should be there and they are 11-C even if it varies and no it doesn't have a gender it's avatars doand what do you mean make life better.
Ok so we keep her in 11-C

I edited my post about Ritsuka to add some more justifications, so I was wondering if it would be feasible to tack it onto his segment in the OP

Also just from skimming this thread, it seems like a lot of characters are being nominated just because, rather than because they're really notably nice.
Like, "has a moral compass" doesn't necessarily imply that a character is one of the nicest characters in fiction.

Well, Athena from saint seiya has purposefully nerfed herself from godhood to stay with humans, so she could protect them better. She also is willing to fight all of olympus for them. And, shes been doing this since the ancient past. So might be a decent nominee for 2c.

Back