• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Skilled Characters For Every Tier 3

did someone make a new thread already?

@Jordan There is almost no space left, if u dont make one soon, someone else will have to make one, even if u called dips

@Fire I would very much appreciate more than just 'nah ikki outskills' as an explanation as to how he is more skilled than those characters

Also not sure what you mean by tactical skill, i didnt put any tacticians in that list only combat skill, otherwise i would have put in guys like Swain and nasus

Next thread. And again, how is Fiora better in every direction if she is a rapier user? Again it feels like they are just "more skilled than these guys" not "potara fusion of all these guys' skill". I would actually need the quote or sth that says that Jax is actually the combined level of skill of all these guys in all directions they are best at. Rn it feels like it's being taken out of context.

He was referring to your GP descript I guess. Honestly Ikki has pretty stupid skill feats.

Being able to manually turn off all 5 senses to amp your stats by 100 for 1 second and not have it hamper your ability to land the blow is pretty dumb.

Precogging invisible arrows shot by an invisible guy. (somehow)

Precogging the positions of hundereds of invisible tears in space.

Learning sword techniques that take lifetimes to learn in a glance.

Having literally no abilities other then working stupidly hard and developing mastery of your body to the point of where he absolutely shitstomps a string of people who are absurdly more powerful then him with pure skill.

Having such good Body Control that his body reacts and fights as normal even while he is completely unconciouss.

Can through sheer technique (somehow) slip into someones unconciousness and attack them with invisible attacks (better version of Yujiro's 0.5 seconds unconcious)

He has more. I think Earl is trying to point out that Ikki's skill feats are very specific and numerous.

Oh I didn't add yasuos skill feats like intercepting several hundred arrows without looking at them by feeling the air current they made or blocking a piece of shrapnel from killing an old man by using the air he breathed out to make a shield for him at the last second

Back