• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 Most Represented Verses For Each Tier

Added FNAF and Homestuck (...What year is it that you say those two in a single sentence?)

Did not add Professional Wrestling because I'm confused how many profiles we ACTUALLY have

Didn't add Nasuverse because we don't have a number yet.

Editting mistake, I seem to have lost a few addition to the list...I'll go back through and fix then when I have some free time

Added: SCP, Persona (Should we merge it with SMT later? Maybe...), World of Darkness, Twin Peaks, Self Reference Engine, Cthulu Mythos, The Elder Scrolls, DC Comics, Dragon Ball (including games, I think that's fair), God of War, Devil May Cry, Naruto, the Real World, and Neptunia
yeah sure you did lol

they aren't there
💀

basically the canon got split and most people who supported pokemon and revised it constantly left scaling pokemon (me being a prime example). Now the guy who made the revision is just gone and the rest of the people can't really organize themselves and so far have searched a little bit for feats and not much else. Basically, either a miracle will happen and somehow the revision will work out or it will fail and the verse will either stagnate or get deleted.
theres no way it actually gets deleted right? its goddamn pokemon

Kamen Rider for 9-B with 92 profiles
1f5ff.png

Yeah my MAJOR bad, I think I accidently messed up the forum's edit system and saved over a bunch of additions.

Went back, finally fixed them. Now I need to just add links to them all but the numbers are on the list.

Ping me if I missed yours while fixing it.

Back