• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 most poorly written characters for every Tier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly doubt the Joker is a Mary Sue. Multiple stories have shown that if the heroes wanted him dead he'll be dead by now. Hell he has gotten himself killed in a few stories.

Batman on the other hand depends entirely on the writer. In Justice League War, the movie, he was definitely a Mary Sue.

There are too many outliers for Batman to count em all. The most absurd one from what i recall os that he so happened to have a machine whose only purpouse was to bring someone the memories and experience of being batman to someone else, but only bruce is possibly able to use it in Batman EndGame.

Wardokman69 said:
Characters from Suggsverse for tier 0, High 1-A and 1-A.
Suggsverse isn't any of those tiers. At best it probably is 2-A with a chain of scaling that means literally nothing since the writer was dumb. I doubt they got the requirements for 1-A correct in order to get those tiers.

>Goku

He is not badly written at all, what are you talking about? He struggles like hell against his foes and most of times, he needs help from others to even survive or win.

Also none of Goku's powers have been pulled out of nowhere or only require a moral boost or power of friendship.

Every single technique he has have been teased beforehand or at least justified.

But seriously, from Nasuverse we have Nero for tier 7-A, in OG Extra and CCC she's decent, but onward? Nothing but pile piece of wank shit and exist just for fa***ng material (example in EXTELLA and Septem) And then Sieg for 7-A too because well he obviously really poorly written

Veloxt1r0kore said:
But seriously, from Nasuverse we have Nero for tier 7-A, in OG Extra and CCC she's decent, but onward? Nothing but pile piece of wank shit and exist just for fa***ng material (example in EXTELLA and Septem)And then Sieg for 7-A too because well he obviously really poorly written
But Nero is better than Bradamante

At least her voice isn't annoying as F and her NP is quite beautiful to look at. Unlike a certain Paladin I burned last year.

And don't get me start with CJ.

I will propose Futaba Sakura for Low 2-C

She is a self thought, multi-national level hacker, who does not even shower, eats tons, does not exercize yet is thin, everyone instantly likes her upon being rescued, puts the entire cast in checkmate and could have exposed them at any time, also, in Dancing Star Night/Moon Night, she hacked and communicated thru space-time by sending messages to the P3 cast in the velvet room, which is technically canon.

She seems awfully mary sue-ish.

@Homu

Oh? And how about Nightingale who used to be an cool waifu with insanity as Doctor but turned out to be have an lewd CE who become popular and peoples start to fa***ng to her so hard which ruined her image, and with her Santa version FA it goes worse

SpookyShadow said:
What are you talking about, Kassandra is a true assassin!!!
Only because the AC fanbase devolved into licking Kassandra's feet pics

Dude, Cloud was feeling guilty for letting Aeris die, he is happy again at the end.

AC Cloud was only emo for the first half of the movie.

Sieg is a character? I thought he was a cardboard shaped as a homunculus...

We can add a decent number of characters from Game of Thrones. Arya Stark (10-A, 9-C), Tyrion Lannister (10-B), Melisandre (10-C, 9-C), Daenerys Targaryen (10-B), Grey Worm (9-C), Jon Snow (9-B), Bran Stark (Outdated: 10-C), Night King (9-B, 9-A)

To knock some Star Wars characters out: Snoke (7-C), Kylo Ren (9-A, High 7-C), Captain Phasma (9-A), Rey (9-A, High 7-C)

Near (10-B)

Itachi Uchiha (7-A)

I like you crazy lesbo cat but you ****** up with Masada being here

Let me search for Warren's wonderful walls of text and link them here

Tony di bugalu said:
I like you crazy lesbo cat but you ****** up with Masada being here
Let me search for Warren's wonderful walls of text and link them here
Let me guess: "To be fair, you have to have very high IQ to understand Masadaverse..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back