• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 highest profile total Like count

I am pretty sure saw some members who throw way longer wall of text but damn my memory is currently empty regarding it.

Oh wait I realized I do win in something guys.

Laura

I managed to get a match with her (granted it was her human form) but she has tier high 1-A conceptual durability.

Also I got

Yogiri (Got a match with him, albeit with dareapermans help)

so that means the only people who can top me are high 1-B’s

also since they’re sort of having Smurf hax (the warhammer fantasy characters) the only people who can beat me in a tier regarding Smurf hax is tier high 1-A and 0 (since warhammer fantasy the guy has tier 1-A immortality)

Tbh it should be 0 because of the Laura (conceptual durability being high 1-A that should count as a Smurf thing)

What about me?

maybe you should make a list of people who have made the strongest characters great jedi? (Like user with the highest tier match/verse)

I beat everyone in that. (I was the first to use a character from the second most powerful verse and got it added)

In the FC/OC or Joke category, I beat anyone that isn't Krukov or Ryukama.

(For any of you zoomers that don't know, I used to be an admin on JBW and Ryu is still a bureau for it)

You didn't see anything.
image_60ad850f014bfc00615d9090_781164.jpg

Back