• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 highest profile total Like count

At least your Like/Comment ratio is around half

Mine on the other hand...

There are drawbacks to being the Bump King, one of which being nobody gives likes to a bump
You literally have bump in your signature, every time you say bump I think you're spamming bump

Top 10 Best Like/Comment Ratio​

I just felt like it so now we have a 1000 comment requirement.

Tier Royal Rumble:

1. Rendynoc0unter - 2.861

2. AKM sama - 1.184

3. Ultima Reality - 1.182

4. KingTempest - 1.175

5. Pepsiman25th - 1.162

6. Arc7Kuroi- 1.061

I have a better ratio compared to Arc, idk about Pepsiman because i didn't do the math but i know for sure that i should have at least the 6th placement from Arc.

Edit: did the math and got 1.12, so yes mathematically i have a better ratio compared to Arc.

Last edited:
I remember when I was 14 years old I created a comment with 60000 characters on YouTube

You can be sure that from those 60000 characters you could remove 53000 and nothing would change

Largest walls of text?

Wait until my Saint seiya revisions are done.

The canoncity blog I'm still developing has already exceeded 30 pages on a Google doc

My 8th sense blog which is in the stage of making some corrections is over ~13 or so pages on a Google doc

Tenbu horin ability blog will probably by the shortest of all the ones I'm making

Still need to do

Anime (toeiverse) Cosmo p&A blog

UES explanation blog

Redevelop the Cosmo (mangaverse) p&a blog

Saint seiya cosmology blog

Possibly a blog to debunk wild stuff

A bunch of calculations to do and get approved.

And I didn't list every blog I needs to do lol

Revise their speed, range, and lifting strength tiering.

And all of these are connected to each and important and vital to each other so they'll have to be posted into a single CRT.

It'll be sometime before any of it is done but I imagine it'll be breaking some records lol

Like walls of text in a single reply

Largest walls of text?

Wait until my Saint seiya revisions are done.

The canoncity blog I'm still developing has already exceeded 30 pages on a Google doc

My 8th sense blog which is in the stage of making some corrections is over ~13 or so pages on a Google doc

Tenbu horin ability blog will probably by the shortest of all the ones I'm making

Still need to do

Anime (toeiverse) Cosmo p&A blog

UES explanation blog

Redevelop the Cosmo (mangaverse) p&a blog

Saint seiya cosmology blog

Possibly a blog to debunk wild stuff

A bunch of calculations to do and get approved.

And I didn't list every blog I needs to do lol

Revise their speed, range, and lifting strength tiering.

And all of these are connected to each and important and vital to each other so they'll have to be posted into a single CRT.

It'll be sometime before any of it is done but I imagine it'll be breaking some records lol

Like walls of text in a single reply
Yes but only if you post that in a single reply. But why would you do that when you can do it all in the OP🗿

Yes but only if you post that in a single reply. But why would you do that when you can do it all in the OP🗿
Oh sorry I didn't get to thr point lol

It's because I know there are individuals that will have some dejections to certain areas on the blogs and since it all be in a single crt

Their replies and mine back will be ridiculously long lol

It's been 968 days since May 13th, 2020, and Antvasima has 152,470 messages.

Meaning- assuming he sleeps 8 hours a day on average, Ant's been posting (152470 / 968 / 16)= 9.8 messages per hour, for every single waking hour since the forum move.

That's so much mass pinging...
Profiles that existed before the forum (2020) also counts the comments that existed on the wiki

Back