• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 fastest characters for each speed tier

Change the MFTL+ ones.
Simons GUTASAFFNASIFASN LAGAN or whatever moves this fast, 3.2320924e71c.
And alien X moves this fast (I hate this blog so much), At most twenty-five duodecillion nine hundred undecillion times SoL.
We don’t usually accept universe feats as dealing with one larger than the observable universe without evidence in series (in particularly, a while back the use of unobservable universe size estimates was rejected), so I’m pretty sure the mid end of the Alien X feat is the result that’s actually in use, which is too low for the list.
Do you know if the SGGL feat was evaluated somewhere else? Since it wasn’t on the blog.

We don’t usually accept universe feats as dealing with one larger than the observable universe without evidence in series (in particularly, a while back the use of unobservable universe size estimates was rejected), so I’m pretty sure the mid end of the Alien X feat is the result that’s actually in use, which is too low for the list.
Do you know if the SGGL feat was evaluated somewhere else? Since it wasn’t on the blog.
Really so hiw fast is alien X then? Is it the low end? There is only that and the high end.
And the SGGL one is on the profile, isn't that enough?

8.63e+16 c It’s in the table, but for some reason he only mentioned the high and low end outside of it.
The SGGL thing was more my curiosity than it being an issue for the list.

Solaris is no longer Immeasurable but Sonic and Co still are for reasons noted on the profile, the immeasurable scaling chain now looks like

Super Silver < Super Sonic <<<< Super Sonic with Speed Amps (At Least 4x with Super Peel Out) < Super Sonic With Boost (Classic Sonic, who has utilized the Super Peel Out, was awestruck by Modern Sonic's Boost, so it should be significantly faster) < Hyper Sonic <<<< Hyper Sonic with Speed Amps < Hyper Sonic With Boost

Stumbled on this neat thread and figured I'd help Archie Sonic out here a little bit.

14 Pre-Great Harmony Chaos Emeralds = Baseline Immeasurable. The Great Harmony brought together all the Chaos Emeralds throughout the universe, where the the yellow Chaos Emeralds filled a Sun and the green Chaos Emeralds could cover a majority of the planet/form an ocean, with each color being merged with themselves into a more powerful set of seven when sent to the Special Zone. Super Sonic uses that set, yet Ultra Sonic was said to be faster than Sonic ever dreamt possible by comparison and constantly getting faster.

That completely topples Game Sonic's Immeasurables. Because of math, of all things.

Stumbled on this neat thread and figured I'd help Archie Sonic out here a little bit.

14 Pre-Great Harmony Chaos Emeralds = Baseline Immeasurable. The Great Harmony brought together all the Chaos Emeralds throughout the universe, where the the yellow Chaos Emeralds filled a Sun and the green Chaos Emeralds could cover a majority of the planet/form an ocean, with each color being merged with themselves into a more powerful set of seven when sent to the Special Zone. Super Sonic uses that set, yet Ultra Sonic was said to be faster than Sonic ever dreamt possible by comparison and constantly getting faster.

That completely topples Game Sonic's Immeasurables. Because of math, of all things.
If this wasn’t Clear enough, this is Basically Countlessly Above Immeasurable

Found a new 4th place for Supersonic+ category (Mach 4.52) from Zenitsu Agatsuma, feat here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X/Kimetsu_no_Yaiba:_Zenitsu_speed

Also 3rd place for Hypersonic+ category (Mach 12.16) and 1st place in High Hypersonic category (Mach 50) from Tanjiro Kamado, feat here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X/Kimetsu_no_Yaiba:_Tanjirou_speed
Actually, the Mach 50 calc thing is Mach 49 according to the blog itself

Meaning it would be #2 on the list for High Hypersonic+

Is that so? Mind sending a picture of where it says that? I looked through the thread and only saw Mach 50 listed
I can't send a picture because of the way the wikia works, but you should look on the comments on that calc to find out

I'll quote it:

"The way we calculate reactions.

To react to the speed of sound, we do

1÷343 = 0,0029154518950s

The same is true for the inverse.

1÷0,0029154518950 = 343m/s

1÷0,00005947521 = 16813,727938077m/s. Although that's actually Mach 49"

I can't send a picture because of the way the wikia works, but you should look on the comments on that calc to find out

I'll quote it:

"The way we calculate reactions.

To react to the speed of sound, we do

1÷343 = 0,0029154518950s

The same is true for the inverse.

1÷0,0029154518950 = 343m/s

1÷0,00005947521 = 16813,727938077m/s. Although that's actually Mach 49"

Fair enough.

3rd place for Hypersonic+ category (Mach 12.16) and 2nd place in High Hypersonic category (Mach 49) from Tanjiro Kamado, feat here: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X/Kimetsu_no_Yaiba:_Tanjirou_speed

Rebirth wally west should be among the fastest immeasurable characters.
Ran faster than the speed force >>>>>everyone in the DC multiverse.

Back