• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 fastest characters for each speed tier

From what I’ve heard Hyper Sonic’s scaling chain is a lot more detailed

Solaris = Immeasurable < Super Silver < Super Sonic <<<< Super Sonic with Speed Amps (At Least 4x with Super Peel Out) < Hyper Sonic <<<< Hyper Sonic with Speed Amps (At Least 4x with Super Peel Out)

Last edited:
Change HA Dio and Jotaro EoH in infinite speed with "JoJo characthers (HA DIO, Jotaro EoH and Giorno)" for clarify better the scaling

Giorno himself isn't above Arceus so thats a no
Any God tier is unquantifiably above Ultra Necrozma so its the same as Giornos except Ultra Necrozma has scaling above baseline infinite

proof, scans, links, stataments.
By being massively above every pokemon to the point where they are irrelevent
Giorno is a certain point where the infinite speed dosen't matter anymore and it's a "Null" value.
Unquantificably is redutant, but the scaling got accepted with this explanation so
There is a reason they were below pokemon god tiers before people specified the Dio and Jotaro situation

that's not unquantificable just massively above. also i asked for scans
Oh wait not unquantifiable but still a huge speed gap which you haven't countered
No? it was the same even before. i say that because i was the one who specified and presented the scaling
It wasn't Pokemon was on top and literally no one agreed with you
also saying Giornos speed value is null doesn't mean anything to that extent it just means its faster not that everything is null to it
and again passives>infinite speed and layered passives>Passives>infinite its always been like this

Oh wait not unquantifiable but still a huge speed gap which you haven't countered
if it's not unquantificable then it's not on that level. simple, and ger is something more than simple unquantificable
It wasn't Pokemon was on top and literally no one agreed with you
No needs to agree for that, i debunked and noobody had to say nothing, the stuff changed due to me and my explanation so don't throw random stuff if you don't know nothing.
also saying Giornos speed value is null doesn't mean anything to that extent it just means its faster not that everything is null to it
It says alot, god.. did you even read the Giorno CRT speed? they clearly states that other characthers in speed are nothing compared to him due to null stats.
and again passives>infinite speed and layered passives>Passives>infinite its always been like this
It's not, stop using that. also passives aren't like only one thing.

if it's not unquantificable then it's not on that level. simple, and ger is something more than simple unquantificable
and where on the page does it say what you are pulling out of thin air it just says null speed and can RTZ everything it doesn’t say infinite is nothing to it
No needs to agree for that, i debunked and noobody had to say nothing, the stuff changed due to me and my explanation so don't throw random stuff if you don't know nothing.

It says alot, god.. did you even read the Giorno CRT speed? they clearly states that other characthers in speed are nothing compared to him due to null stats.
how does that even make sense sure its above everything but null doesn’t mean infinite above everything also nullifino what your opponent does would make them do nothing
It's not, stop using that. also passives aren't like only one thing.
They are

and where on the page does it say what you are pulling out of thin air it just says null speed and can RTZ everything it doesn’t say infinite is nothing to it
GER speed is outdated CRT, there. you can check yourself.
how does that even make sense sure its above everything but null doesn’t mean infinite above everything also nullifino what your opponent does would make them do nothing
Null definition means it's something 0, just like anything compared to infinite is nothing, every compared to ger is also nothing, whitin infinite speed.

the Q&A didn't got answered so

incomparable means it is far above and returning to nothing is literally the ability it uses RTZ
Incomparable, but either that he is unquantificable above so. Also no, it's return to zero, return to nothing here is the ability that makes nothing meaning to rtz it's nothing

Incomparable, but either that he is unquantificable above so. Also no, it's return to zero, return to nothing here is the ability that makes nothing meaning to rtz it's nothing
Return to nothing is just another name for it
Return to nothing doesn't make sense for speed since it is returning back to nothing or returning back to zero

Back