• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 5 characters with the most badass titles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It can be an official title or any title given to the character by others within their respective verses.

1) Sinbad - The first-class singularity, The life that should be despised above all else, The miracle born from this world, Conqueror of the seven seas, Ladykiller of the seven seas, The man who sees destiny, God.

2) Claire Stanfield - Legendary assassin Vino (He got this nickname "Vino" because of the way he mutilates his targets, leaving them covered in their own blood as if they were soaked in wine.), The strongest human on the planet.

3) Tatsuya Shiba - God of destruction, Mahesvara.

4) Midnighter - The murder machine, Night's bringer of war, Scary leather man

5) Gilgamesh - King of heroes.

5. "Monster Virgin" Shirogane Miyuki

4. "Humanoid Typhoon" Vash the Stampede

3. "Fullmetal Alchemist" Alphonse Elric Edward Elric

2. "Uncrowned Sword King" - Kurogane Ikki

-

Honorable Mentions:

"Accelerator" - Accelerator

"THE MIGHTY KAMINA!" - The mighty Kamina

"The Slayer of All that Breathes" - Squirrel Girl

"Rabid Wolverine" - Chris Benoit

"Gandalfr, the Left Hand of God" - Hiraga Saito

-

1. "Hentai" Satou You (hentai means pervert here, just fyi)

Hulk - The Worldbreaker

Kars - The Ultimate Lifeform

Any and all Omega Level Mutants

The Doctor - Timelord Victorious

Mr. Wednesday - His entire quoted text on his page

Kamijou Touma - Imagine Breaker, The One who Purifies Gods and Slays Demons

Kyousuke Shiroyama - Alice (with) Rabbit / Nonkilling King, Guide Rabbit, Alice's Guide, Ace Destroyer, The Unexplored-Class Summoner, Loved by the White, Eternal Wearer of Material, Hive Crusher, White Slayer, etc

Beatrice - The Seven Flames, Her With the Long Silver Hair, The Deadly Dancer, The Scarlet Knight, The Girl Loved by the Shining Weapons, The Blue Mind-Reading Eyes, The Short Holy Sword, etc

Boo Boo - Dragon Eater, The Pathmaker, Lord of the Treacherous Peak, The Great Glutto

Accelerator - Accelerator, The Strongest Esper, The One Who Wields the Power of God

Honorable Mentions

Mikoto Misaka - Railgun, Ace of Tokiwadai, Electric Princess, The Strongest Electromaster

Tselika Wien Alpha Chelydia Lumidrier - Empress of the Empty Throne

Masami Shigara - World Complete

Accelerator - Accelerator, The One Who Wields the Power of God, One-Way Road, The Strongest Esper

Shana - Flame-Haired Burning-Eyed Hunter, The Flame Haze of the Nietono no Shana

Keima Katsuragi - God of Conquest, Divine One, The Capturing God

Khamsin Nbh'w - Mobilizer of Ceremonial Equipment, Demolisher

Mikoto Misaka - The Railgun, Ace of Tokiwadai, The Strongest Electromaster, Electric Princess, Biribiri

Reinhard- Mephisto Pheles, Kemono-Dono, Monarch of Destruction, King of Valhalla

Wolfgang- Hrozvitnir, Einherjar Albedo, "Anna Schreiber", Teirei and Niko

Mibu- God of the Sword

Lyle - Lyle of the Deathscythe

Ashley Horizon - Ash, Icarus, Hyperion, Neptune, Lieutenant Horizon, Sea King, Fiery King, Sphere Bringer

Pretty sure I heard "limit breaker" before... Great now I have to go look for it.

Edit: oh yeah limit breaker kamehameha from one of the games.

Literally anything from Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, or Twilight Princess. For examples...

Infernal Dinosaur King Dodongo

Phantom Shadow Beast Bongo Bongo

Twilit Fossil Stallord

Twilit Aquatic Morpheel

Masked Mechanical Monster Goht

Masked Jungle Warrior Odolwa

or for the more badass ones

Usurper King Zant

Ganondorf, King of Evil

or just...Ganon. No title. Just Ganon.

Ganondorf just has a ton in general:

Prince of Darkness

King of Thieves

King of Evil

King of Darkness

King of the Gerudo Thieves

Dark Beast

Dark Lord

Demon King

The Beast

Scourge of Hyrule Castle

Hatred and Malice Incarnate

Hit "The Flawless Hit" nuff said

Zeno "The Omni-King" "King of Kings" "God among all Gods"

See, all this is nice and all, but none of these guys have anything on:

"Lord Arthur Penhaligon, Rightful Heir to the House, the Keys of the Kingdom and the Architect, Master of the Lower House, Lord of the Far Reaches, Duke of the Border Sea, Overlord of the Great Maze, Commander in Chief of the Glorious Army of the Architect, Master of the Middle House, Ruler of the Upper House, Lord of the Incomparable Gardens, the House and the Secondary Realms, and the New Architect"

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Professor Pippy Pee-Pee Poppypants
Your argument is invalid
It's Professor Pippy Pee-Pee Diarrheastein Poopypants Esquire thank you very much.

It's Professor Pippy Pee-Pee Diarrheastein Poopypants Esquire thank you very much.

Well i've only read the spanish versions so i had too google his name. Blame them.

Regardless Your argument is invalid

Actually Diarrheastein and Esquire were added in the film. He didn't have those parts of his name in the books.

@Ryukama I'll admit they made his name a lot funnier in the movie lmao. No wonder I never recalled Diarrheastein or Esquire from the books.

In no order, just titles I think are dope.

Lord Zedd, Emperor of all that [he] sees.

Black Magician Zio, herald of the Profound Darkness.

The Dark Lord/Lord of the Lost, barren and lifeless [his] land lies...

The King of Ruin, last scholar of GOLB, The. End.

Attila the Hun, The Scourge of God

Lord Simultaneous, master of the 79th Dimension of Null-Time

Simba. King of all that the light touches (They call him that in the fan Lion King mod for Civ V)

Stinkmeaner. The most bad m*********** who ever lived.

The real cal howard said:
Josef Stalin: Political Leader
(Plz don't get offended. Just a joke)
Donald Trump, "The Donald."

Absolute God N Ma.

It gets more badass when you realize he's a God for people who are Gods to other people who are Gods to other Gods.

In other words, he's the God of Gods of Gods of Gods.

Monarch Laciel said:
Ozymandias, King of Kings

My name is Ozymandias, king of kings! Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!

When I first the quote in Civ IV, nearly 10 years ago, it always stuck with me.

Kagustsuchi (silverio): The Divine star

Nanashi (SMT): Nameless, The Godslayer

Christopher Valzelide: Jupiter, Zeus, Zeus - No. ╬│

Kerberos: Cerberus, Sphere Riser

Zephyr (silverio): Hades, Pluto

Aegon I Targaryen : The Conqueror

Daemon Targaryen : The Rogue Prince

Geralt de Rivia : The White Wolf

Sephiroth : One Winged Angel ( Not sure about this one but that his theme at least )

Lucifer and Uther : The Lightbringer

Superman - The Man of Tomorrow

YHVH - The Master of The Amala [Infinite], The Great Will of the Universe

Captain America - The Living Legend

Lord Krishna - The Supreme Personality of the Godhead

Elaine Belloc - Goddess of Everything Except Hedgehogs

Demi-Fiend - The Chaos King

Lucifer - The King of Dark

Mr. World - The King of America

Arthur Pendragon - The Once and Future King

Pegasus Seiya - The Slayer of Gods

... But the absolute king of titles is ODIN. Here are some of his kickass titles:

Allfather, Wanderer, High-One, One-Eyed, Hel-Blind, True Father, Battle Merry, War-Stirrer, Glad-O-War, God of Gore, Evildoer, Hooded One, Shadowed Face, Raven God, Crow Lord, Curse-Eye, Flaming Eye, Lord of the Undead, Father of Chants, Hanged God, God of the Gallows, Swift Deceiter, Wand Bearer, Oathbreaker, Battle Wolf, Victory Father, Ruler of Treachery, God of the Slain, Rope-Rider...

Note how half of these titles are about how he is the Highest of the Gods, but the other half are about how terrifying he is. Awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back