• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 25 Strongest Characters regardless of Tier

Nevermind, it does not. My fault on that, but she is shown to regen afterwards once engulfed with Jeffery's Presence.

Well if theory goat can erase NEP2 it's beyond than just non existing
I don't think that's how that works. NEP2 is just something that neither exist nor does not exist, Jeffery does the same thing and Herah regens from that just fine all the time.

I don't think that's how that works. NEP2 is just something that neither exist nor does not exist, Jeffery does the same thing and Herah regens from that just fine all the time.
Regen from NEP2 and regenating from something that can erase NEP2 is not same.

NEP is something that don't conceptually exist in every way, and yeah it's nor existing nor non existing, so erasing it is beyond just non existing.

Regen from NEP2 and regenating from something that can erase NEP2 is not same.

NEP is something that don't conceptually exist in every way, and yeah it's nor existing nor non existing, so erasing it is beyond just non existing.
So it shouldn't really matter for this discussion since they're not comparable.

So it shouldn't really matter for this discussion since they're not comparable.
Well apparently theory goat can erase NEP2 being themself, so it's should be beyond the normal high godly regen, since high godly regen it's be able to regen from that state

So following your logic, Herah is defintely okay since she can regen from something that can also erase NEP2 beings.
However, that's not how High Godly works in the first place. High Godly regen is just regenerating when everything that makes you up is gone. So someone with NEP2 doesn't have superior regeneration to someone without it. Both just have it.

So following your logic, Herah is defintely okay since she can regen from something that can also erase NEP2 beings.
However, that's not how High Godly works in the first place. High Godly regen is just regenerating when everything that makes you up is gone. So someone with NEP2 doesn't have superior regeneration to someone without it. Both just have it.
You don't have understand what i have tell i think + Where is the feat for Herah?

I don't have tell that someone with NEP2 have supperior one, but someones that can comeback of something that can erase even NEP2 being have better regen.

Last edited:
The pencil shot through the rough of the black barrier Moon had made and straight through Herah’s brain before shooting back up and through what remained of her body.

For a few moments,

Herah knew not.

Herah thought not.

Herah was not.

But after these few moments, a great and powerful violet fire burnt itself back into existence where Herah once was. The fire then compacted into a fist sized ball before exploding outwards, immediately incinerating Moon’s barrier, Moon, his tree, and all of the ashes that they left behind. From this fire, Herah’s body was remade. Her left arm, and face both come back scaleless and extremely sensitive.
Jeffery has Non-existence erasure for erasing Norwe's head. So there's the feat, and this doesn't account for all the times that Jeffery just erased a bit of Herah due to their own pettiness.

But once again, this feat is meaningless since that doesn't make her regen superior to anyone else's High Godly regen.

Seems like the Theory Goats lose to Herah, what about Ange? She has FAR more offensive capabilities and Incaps.

But why she would be lower than herah if she can potentially beat herah?

Well something i don't have see but duedate do herah have NEP2 or just high godly regen?
She just has High Godly Regen, possibly NEP2 but I don't plan on trying to add that for a while so lets say no.

Okay if she had NEP2 it will be more hard because i remember that we don't know if jill can affect NEP2
Oh don't worry about that at all. Herah doesn't really get any of the normal stuff that comes with NEP, she's just a walking contradiction. So even if it does get accepted, NPI wouldn't be needed to affect her.

No, only mods can tag people.

Anyway, powers and abilities isn't exactly my specialty (that would be the cosmology), but with Blue Truths Ange has paralysis inducement and emphatic manipulation, with the latter inflicting self doubt making the target deny themselves. Not sure if those would work or not.

Other stuff like Magic of Resurrection, Endless Nine, and Golden Truth could be likely bypassed by Jeffery's High 1-A hax, I think. . .

No, only mods can tag people.

Anyway, powers and abilities isn't exactly my specialty (that would be the cosmology), but with Blue Truths Ange has paralysis inducement and emphatic manipulation, with the latter inflicting self doubt making the target deny themselves. Not sure if those would work or not.

Other stuff like Magic of Resurrection, Endless Nine, and Golden Truth could be likely bypassed by Jeffery's High 1-A hax, I think. . .
Herah reactively produces more willpower for doubting herself, though very much requires Jeffery to get past Paralysis Inducement.

If you so wish you can create the thread for Herah and Ange (I think that one), or just wait until later in the day where I have more time for me to make it.

Back