• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 25 Strongest Characters regardless of Tier

I dont know if Magnus makes it over Kharn, obviously he doesnt make it over Emprah.

682s issue is offense tho he may make it, The Doctor is a maybe definitely. Don’t know the rest.

I was talking about 2-C Magnus. Vecna beat Magnus with speed equal in his 2-C key and get's a hell lot stronger in his 2-A key. The Dovahkiin has High 1-B BFR, but it's unsure if it can permanently send you to oblivion or only temporarily. The Downstreamers have high 1-B regen due to being able to regenerate from the manifold collapsing and have some good hax. Dova and The Downstreamers are iffy but Vecna is probably better since he beats both oryx and caliborn IIRC

Im iffy about using anything I/O.
300px-Understandable%2C_Have_a_Great_Day.jpg

Lol, problem with I/O is that its so outdated and hasnt been touched for years. At least with like the Mythos we’ve seen stuff concerning proper tiering.

Doesn't Big C only have 5-D hax? Like, that's impressive but compared to the list....

Unfortunately this is a very hard list to crack.

Yuki is a maybe, id say Es at least makes it in the lower end of the list due to possessing 30+ Low 1-C passives.

If this at least helps to clarify from something earlier, Muzan was placed above Mithra, who in turn is placed above Yakou, Habaki, and Rindou according to Masada from the K3 Visual Fanbook Interview.

Seeing as Lyle, or rather Nacht/Belial is connected to the Hell that just so happens to also be the Throne in Paradise Lost (Muzan's Heaven), pretty sure Lyle can hit anyone super hard if they're not above Muzan.

Can't say if there's anything that would prevent it or put it to a draw unless you're Satanel, whose Sin > Belial's.

Q: 神様シリーズにおける太極=流出格のキャラで、各々全盛時の強さランキングを教えてください。

純粋に神としての力量で、たとえば水銀は黄昏に殺されたがっているから負けるとか、そういうのは無しで。

A: じゃあ細かく行きましょう。

波旬>夜刀>水銀=黄金(対水銀時限定)>黄昏=天照>明星=黄金(通常)=蓮>第二>第一>覇吐=竜胆=夜行>紫織=宗次郎>龍水。

神咒のパラメーターはスペースの都合とか色の種類とか色々問題があって七十をカンストにしていますが、実際はもっとあるはずで、百くらいをカンストにしたい。

そして夜刀がオール百のカンスト。波旬がそれを上回る計測不能で、水銀が九十くらいと思ってください。

Q: How would you rate the strength of the Gods Taikyoku=Emanation in the Kami series at their best?
Purely on the basis of strength as Gods without, for example, something like Mercury dying to Twilight because he desired it.

A: Then let us get into the details.

Hajun > Yato > Mercury (Merc) = Gold/Reinhard (Only when against Mercury) > Twilight/Marie = Amaterasu > Morningstar/Satanel = Gold (Normally) = Ren > Second (Muzan) > First (Mithra) > Habaki = Rindou = Yakou > Shiori > Soujirou > Ryuusui.

There were various problems with the parameters in Kajiri, such as space limitations, color types, etc. and I couldn't go more than a value of 70. In reality, I wanted to go more than that by a value of 100.

Yato's values are all 100. Hajun exceeds that as he is Impossible to Measure, and I would think Mercurius would have about 90.

For anyone who is curious abut the statement in question by Masada, here it is.

The Theory Goats for 5th place, as they are basically Ange lite in hax (both having Truths and E9).

Sad Battler doesn't have a non-tier 1 key, but maybe Featherine would get one soon (and a smurf one too, cause she's Featherine).

Back