• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Zeus from the weakest to the strongest

Zeus is the most popular god and have a lots of version of himself in every media, now this thread created to rank every version of Zeus from the weakest to the strongest and lets start the debate!

1. Zeus (DC Comics)

Last edited:
I'll throw my hat in with the main verse I'm working on.

Not sure how long he'll last, but PAD's Zeus at his peak is >> characters who scale to an Earth-Sun distance, so decently higher than 8 FOE.

He's also >>>>> 33933615.08 x the speed of light and his main gimmick is a durability negation attack, so he's able to swing above his weight class as long as he's faster, and does it in character.

And we're working on a CRT that might boost both those numbers? We'll see.

Time to see how long my pet verse can last with all these Zeuses

Low 1-C Zeus

So let’s see. marvel Zeus is 8.3e20c. Saint seiya Zeus doesn’t have a speed justification, but I know he’s above ss hades. Who’s above Ss Thanatos and Hypnos. Who outsped a 27 sextillion c person which I’m pretty sure is above 8.3e20c. Based on that, I’d probably say ss Zeus should be above Marvel Zeus, not to mention his better regen and soul manip.

SMT Zeus doesn't have a page but he should be At least Low 2-C, possibly 2-A since he fights a mid/late game protagonist

Wait a minute. I just realized something strange.saint seiya Zeus is said to personally crush cronus in combat. Cronus has infinite attack speed, but Zeus doesn’t have anything for his reaction time other than mftl+ speed. Huh.

Low 1-C Zeus
He has a low amount of hax but his AP is pretty high, so yeah he will sit in the top one for now

Low 1-C Zeus
Uh, this Zeus also seems outdated and sadly low-balled due it

True, should have mentioned that (For SMT I mean, didn't know about Persona) but even as is he's pretty strong
Yeah, SMT Zeus should be comparable or stronger to some of the Schwartzwelt Demons, and Persona Zeus, in the directors word, is the strongest Persona in the game, canonically killed Chronos (the final boss), has Lucifer & Satan as mere aspects of him for Persona Fusion, and possessed Elizabeth at one point despite a one level gap in power.

Back