• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest SCPs(Except 001 s swann proposal)

SCP-3812, Mary Nakayama, SCP-2747 (when manifesting in the main narrative), The All-Mighty, Neverwere, SCP-343, The High Elder Gods, He Who Made Light and He Who Made Dark, and Isabel.

Agnaa said:
SCP-3812, Mary Nakayama, SCP-2747 (when manifesting in the main narrative), The All-Mighty, Neverwere, SCP-343, The High Elder Gods, He Who Made Light and He Who Made Dark, and Isabel.
ok

Agnaa said:
Time for me to do some more Research

Kyleb79 said:
Agnaa said:
ok
also are most of those scps going to be rated to high 1-B

Agnaa said:
Wow Scarlet King and SCP-682 are nothing compared to these guys

Okay.

After Isabel, it goes: Scarlet King (Full Power), Brothers Death, Djoric-Dmatix's proposal, The Library, Tzadikim Nistarim, Scarlet King (Weakened), Twistedgears/Kaktus' proposal, The Factory, Emma, Koitern/Clef's proposal.

Agnaa said:
Okay.
After Isabel, it goes: Scarlet King (Full Power), Brothers Death, Djoric-Dmatix's proposal, The Library, Tzadikim Nistarim, Scarlet King (Weakened), Twistedgears/Kaktus' proposal, The Factory, Emma, Koitern/Clef's proposal.
Thank you

Agnaa said:
Okay.
My Friend is probulay to be sad that 682 not on the list

Yeah, Emma, Koitern, and Clef's proposal all easily kill leviathans.

I'd assume it's just that if you kill a leviathan for good, it's gone and can't adapt.

682 is next, and is equal to Ab-Leshal, Qayin, Set, and Adam

I actually like the battles wiki since theres not people that wank the heck out of characters

People say 682 is equal to 173 i highly disagree on that like 173 killed 1/3 of his own type

239's below 682 and others on that level, she's basically equal to the rest of the low elder gods.

They're basically at the bottom of the god-tiers. The only things below them are the Alagadda-related ones, and the archons.

Alagadda's the place where all higher and lower spatial and temporal dimensions meet. It's ruled by the Ambassador of Alagadda, and in his absence, the Masked Lords of Alagadda. The Archons of Yaldabaoth are the only other beings lower than the low elder gods/239.

Does that mean 017 in his true form is stronger than 239 as he made low elder gods tremble in fear

Yep. 017's true form isn't really known, but he's at least above 239.

So i got

1.SCP-001 (S Andrew Swann Proposal/The Datebase)

2.SCP-3812

3.Mary Nakayama

4.SCP-2724 (When possesing main narrative)

5.The All-Mighty

6.Neverwere

7.SCP-343

8.The High Elder Gods

9.He Who Made Light and He Who Made Dark

10.Isabel

11.The Scarlet King(Full Power)

12.The Brothers of Death

13.Djoric-Dmatiz's Proposal

14.The Library

15.Tzadikim

16.The Scarlet King(Weakended)

17.Twistedgears/Kaktus Proposal

18.The Factory

19.Emma

20.Koitern/Dr Clef Proposal

21.SCP-682/Ab-Leshal/Qayin/Set/Adam

22.SCP-017 True Form

23.SCP-239/Low Elder Gods

24.Yaldaboath (With Archons)

25.Alagadda's

That what i got

Basically. A few of them that you have separated are actually equal but that looks mostly right.

Alagadda shouldn't be so high, it's below Yaldaboath's archons.

Agnaa said:
Basically. A few of them that you have separated are actually equal but that looks mostly right.
Alagadda shouldn't be so high, it's below Yaldaboath's archons.
Can you plz tell me the ones that are equal

Brothers Death = Isabel

Koitern = Clef's proposal = Emma

Leviathans = Ab-Leshal = Qayin = Set = Adam = 017

Ana = Yaldabaoth = Mekhane = The Hanged King = Sanna = Satan = Jeser, the Prince of Many Faces = Moloch = Ion = Bumaro = Weakened Neverwere = 239 = qntm's proposal = Wondertainment

Yaldabaoth's Archons = Ambassador of Alagadda

Sorry no, I got the list wrong, Isabel is below full power scarlet king.

Back