• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Off-screen

List of Top 10 Characters that have the Strongest Off-screening abilities and Top 10 Off-screen victims

Ranking will be based on the scale and absurdity of the off-screening scenario within their respective verse.
So no tiering shenanigans just pure Storytelling slop or fight choreography laziness.

Off-screen is anything that kills someone or something without explaining or showing how it happened

For example Uraume and Hakari fight.

Since Written only narratives don't have any imagery to show possible off-screen. we'll probably won't include them

Top 10 Off-screen​

1.) Squirrel Girl - Marvel Comis

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.) Blackbeard | Akainu - One Piece

9.) Hakari | Sukuna - Jujutsu no Kaisen

10.) Odin - God of War (Ragnarok)

Top 10 Off-screen Victims​

1.) Thanos / Fing Fang Foom / Dr Doom - Marvel Comics - Squirrel Girl Victims

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.) The Great Red - Highschool DxD - Regalzeva Victim

6.)

7.)

8.) Portugas D. Ace / Shanks / Trafalgar D. Water Law | Aokiji Kuzan - One Piece - Black Beard | Akainu Victims

9.) Uraume / Gojo - Jujutsu no Kaisen - Hakari | Sukuna Victims

10.) Ymir - God of War (Ragnarok) - Odin Victim

No Wiki Profile​

Top 10 Off-screen​

1.)

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.)

6.)

7.)

8.)

9.)

10.) Hippies

Top 10 Off-screen Victims​

1.)

2.)

3.)

4.)

5.) Regalzeva - Highschool DxD

6.)

7.)

8.)

9.)

10.) Faith: The Unholy Trinity Police Officers

Last edited:
for the non-wiki profile off-screen victim,i'd say that the elevator friend from Faith:the unholy trinity,the guy gets repelled for a bit,enters a room with timmy,then the next thing you see is him completely torn apart

for the non-wiki profile off-screen victim,i'd say that the elevator friend from Faith:the unholy trinity,the guy gets repelled for a bit,enters a room with timmy,then the next thing you see is him completely torn apart
timmy is a normal human tho.

uh,i know this?
now that i think about it,like,3 or 5 guys from faith could be considered off-screen victims,lmao.
the police squad getting off-screened would work
or that one police who managed to shoot the enemy to death and somehow still dead when he left the screen

the police squad getting off-screened would work
or that one police who managed to shoot the enemy to death and somehow still dead when he left the screen
YEaH!
that one police officer from chapter 3 from the start!
how did he fumbled that so badly? like.it was only 3 thralls/wretchs.

offscreening is rare enough already, the reason why JJK has two of them is because gaygay hate jjk so much he decided to end it with loads of shit plastered across the manga panel

tbh you can put Gojo and Gege at the list solely because of the beef Gege had with Gojo

Does history fit here? Since it is off-screen, and the narrator doesn't explain how it went down...

cuz I got Fovos vs the Auric Dragons (from Terraria Calamity mod). Essentially, the Auric Dragons are very strong,
Each dragon once wielded nigh limitless power over their domain, a fundamental power drawn directly from the world's fragmented soul.
and somehow, just one creature completely obliterated them (being Fovos, also known as Moon Lord).
Their famed might was put to the ultimate test by an aberrant behemoth from beyond the stars.
Fighting with all their strength, the Dragons could wound and weaken it… but not destroy it.
Lacking options, they tore the monster down to a shadow of its former self; sealing it away.
What is left of it now lies imprisoned in the Moon, as far away as the Dragons could banish it.
Much of dragonkind was lost as casualties in that struggle, and they never recovered.

In terms of scale, this is probably the event that had the largest effect on the entire lore, starting an entire new age and giving birth to many characters that we see in the mod (including the upcoming final boss), but as mentioned above, it is teetering the line between off-screen magic and straight up history class.

Do I even need to say anything? The guy ******* died before the story started lol

Great Red (He's gonna be 2-C after the accepted revisions are applied.): He's the top of the verse (DxD) before Shin 4 but as soon as we get to the last chapter of the volume, it starts off with him decapitated by the new main villain with no info about how it happened.

Do I even need to say anything? The guy ******* died before the story started lol
Is there like a panel or Video where they just say he just died
and who basically killed him

Great Red (He's gonna be 2-C after the accepted revisions are applied.): He's the top of the verse (DxD) before Shin 4 but as soon as we get to the last chapter of the volume, it starts off with him decapitated by the new main villain with no info about how it happened.
profile please and the volume chapter

So true, and still so aids to this day xD

added.
lmao i just read it
they literally
"Sheeesh we finally defeated Hades"
"The Great red is dead"
next chapter
"The Great red head lies freshly decapitated"

peak-cinema-v0-5hc3cz6a46mc1.jpeg

Back