• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
isn't Caliborn's passive hax 1 transcendence above baseline 1-A though? Shouldn't he be above DND? I heard DND was baseline 1-A (unless something changed)
I'm not sure but iirc a few of those 2-A or higher DND characters receive plot/fate guidance from this guy, tho I might be wrong.

I agree DND profiles kinda need some major revisions there isn't even a cosmology or explanation blog linked to the verse page.

Eh, it was only just under very really specific conditions that severely favored what could be considered a win to Yakagi in that situation. In restrospective that thing should probably be removed do to the rule of not create matches with conditions extremely unfavorable to one side. I also likely underestimated her passive charisma power a lot since as stated by others with her rank he would get mind controled.

And this come from the person who argued all the match and made that thing added to the profiles.
Charisma is wanked to 6-D hax as well?

Either way, it was the supporters fault for initially trying to play it off as a fair match that Suimei would lose under those conditions to get it added and backfired.

Off topic tho. I just asked to add Suimei and Anos for 6-C.

Either way, it was the supporters fault for initially trying to play it off as a fair match that Suimei would lose under those conditions to get it added and backfired.
Actually from what I remember the only supporter from fate that actually tried to make it look as fair thing was me, which in restrospective I admit isn't really the case considering all the one-sided conditions and the downplay to Quetz I myself did, in the end my judgement was clouded by the fact that I just wanted at least one match with Quetz. Anyways, already asked for it to be removed.

Sora (Kingdom Hearts) for 8th place 2-A. He is already higher than Characters from Saint Seiya in the non-smurf list, but as Bobsican explained in that thread he basically have passive Fate Hax that prevents permanent incaps and deaths, Immortality Type 8 on a High Godly Regeneration scale, 27 layers of Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 and Information Manipulation Type 2 (including one layer of resistence negation) with multiple layers of resistences to a conceptual level and he is one of the most skilled misc fighters in the wiki.

Arceus (Pokemon) for 6th place 2-B. Low 1-C Immortality makes him impossible to kill unless you are able to destroy his true form.

Sora (Kingdom Hearts) for 7th place 2-B. He have everything he has in the 2-A key, plus he have multiple 2-A abilities.

Last edited:
For High 3-A, how would current #1 vs #3 go? Fang Xui seems to not resist plot manip, but I guess his avatar creation might be a problem?

Fang Xui has passive Low 1-A haxs fmk, so he'd just passive through Old Man's PM.
Huh, I see. Then it depends on range and nature of that hax, I guess. If it's good then he passives, yeah.

Off-topic and I already showed this to DT on her profile but I made this yesterday guys cause I’m working on Greek mythology

629-DCC98-2-E1-B-454-E-95-F2-4-B24172-AD6-FB.jpg

dareaperman is a lesser god, he is the
god of reaping

Sora (Kingdom Hearts) for 7th place 2-B. He have everything he has in the 2-A key, plus he have multiple 2-A abilities.
Sora (Kingdom Hearts) for 8th place 2-A. He is already higher than Characters from Saint Seiya in the non-smurf list, but as Bobsican explained in that thread he basically have passive Fate Hax that prevents permanent incaps and deaths, Immortality Type 8 on a High Godly Regeneration scale, 27 layers of Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 and Information Manipulation Type 2 (including one layer of resistence negation) with multiple layers of resistences to a conceptual level and he is one of the most skilled misc fighters in the wiki.
So as I said in the non-smurf list, what stops Ainchase from just neg diffing by passively EEing the cosmology which would at best incap sora as he hasn't been shown to be capable of acting within a nonexistent void to my knowledge, and at worst he gets erased because the timeline and all the events which would lead up to his eventual being, along with his past child self cease to be

So as I said in the non-smurf list, what stops Ainchase from just neg diffing by passively EEing the cosmology which would at best incap sora as he hasn't been shown to be capable of acting within a nonexistent void to my knowledge, and at worst he gets erased because the timeline and all the events which would lead up to his eventual being, along with his past child self cease to be

KHCoM novel:
Through the door was a world of gloom.
Not darkness—but not light, either. Only a strange drifting space greeted the trio.
“Gawrsh, I wonder where Marluxia could be?”
The moment Goofy stepped inside, a torrent of flower petals swirled.
“This is the world of nothingness where all hearts cease to exist—and your hearts, too, will scatter and perish in the emptiness!”
Marluxia’s voice rang out in the gray gloom. They stood ready to fight, facing down an enormous sort of winged mecha with two cruel scythes, in which Marluxia sat looking down over them, with outsized petals fluttering behind him.
(...)
marluxia_realm_of_nothingness.jpeg

Sora and his friends could still exist while within the Realm of Nothingness, which is regarded as lacking existencial concepts, and should be more nonexistent than the Realm of Darkness, which lacks time.

Overall Sora has displayed the capability to still exist even in a void of nothingness, and I've already gone over his resistance and other semantics in the other thread.

His profile never got updated so they aren't listed. Anyway, he has Low 1-A Invulnerability, which would extend to stuff like Plot Manipulation since the verse has that.
I see. Yeah, that feels like it should be mentioned.

I thought beasthead already in low 6-B tier,anyway how powerfull DnD in tier low 6-B,beasthead potentially get top 1 If DnD hax is lower than 9-D,if not then top 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back