• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is the same actually 4d resistance is immune to 3d hax the same way tier 1 resistances are
Then how come it’s not the same if you have no resistance

like tier 1s might not have a resistance to any powers but they won’t be affected

but tier 2’s can still be affected by hax below them if they don’t have any resistance to it.

maybe I’m wrong

They wont be affected if they are physically Tier 2 (i.e Higher-Dimensional Existence)
Okay thank you.

also we choose a certain tier in a match (colonel krukov) said any attacks above are restricted.

just how does affect the character (in-character wise?)

like rimuru with 3-A to Low 2-C with Gluttonous King Beelzebub

(Maybe he uses this power in-character and you only choose to use 6-A only for his key) how does that affect it?

Doom of Malantai is no longer Low 5-B so he should be removed from there so I'm going to suggest him for 4th place 10-C since he has passive 1-A soul and life absorption, power null, fear manip, and type 2 madness manip. Not even gonna bother with 3rd place cuz well, aethyr manip just exists

Doom of Malantai is no longer Low 5-B so he should be removed from there so I'm going to suggest him for 4th place 10-C since he has passive 1-A soul and life absorption, power null, fear manip, and type 2 madness manip. Not even gonna bother with 3rd place cuz well, aethyr manip just exists
Kroak should be 3rd or second 10-B anyway RN lol, he's got 1-A hax and resistances

Last edited:
Okay thank you.

also we choose a certain tier in a match (colonel krukov) said any attacks above are restricted.

(Maybe he uses this power in-character and you only choose to use 6-A only for his key) how does that affect it?
Also In one key are there exceptions to what colonel said (any attacks above the tier you choose are restricted?)

Okay thank you.

And this

Also In one key are there exceptions to what colonel said (any attacks above the tier you choose are restricted?)
Okay thank you.

These questions are not going away till someone answers them for me please

These questions are not going away till someone answers them for me please
I believe is already quite clear if you just see any of the characters of the list or those proposed, but attacks and abilities of higher tier aren't restricted at all in this list (and even the non-smurf one unless they are smurf which automatically disqualify them), those things only matter and happen in normal matches.

I believe is already quite clear if you just see any of the characters of the list or those proposed, but attacks and abilities of higher tier aren't restricted at all in this list (and even the non-smurf one unless they are smurf which automatically disqualify them), those things only matter and happen in normal matches.
alright

I should let you know I was talking about characters in general and not the ones on this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back