• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf do you mean by that? Are you sure you're on the right thread?
What I mean is are there any strongest characters that we haven’t discussed yet from verses that we haven’t discussed yet

sorry for not being more specific.

I just want to know what strongest characters have we not touched on yet, bonus points for also coming from a verse that has not been brought up on this thread too.

What I mean is are there any strongest characters that we haven’t discussed yet from verses that we haven’t discussed yet

sorry for not being more specific.

I just want to know what strongest characters have we not touched on yet, bonus points for also coming from a verse that has not been brought up on this thread too.
I'm sorry but not all of us have the time to go through 30k+ profiles just to fill this list that's made for fun

1-A Smurf hax, subjective reality so he can’t be hurt, resistance negation, authority resistances, and (though this tied to Smurf hax) transduality type 3 negation: this also applies to anyone with authority.

If root gets high 1-A Gilgamesh gets to tell reaper and his warhammer franchise to **** off.

1-A Smurf hax, subjective reality so he can’t be hurt, resistance negation, authority resistances, and (though this tied to Smurf hax) transduality type 3 negation: this also applies to anyone with authority.

If root gets high 1-A Gilgamesh gets to tell reaper and his warhammer franchise to **** off.
OOC say hi 💀

If you mean by out of character, we’re using second key Gilgamesh who doesn’t **** around
Wait, we're using CCC Gil? The one who unlocked his Origin? The one who Slept on The Far Side like it was a measly little bed even though the strongest of fortitude were meant to mentally break there? The guy who literally summons three Galaxy Like Formations when using Ea? THAT Gilgamesh?

Wait, we're using CCC Gil? The one who unlocked his Origin? The one who Slept on The Far Side like it was a measly little bed even though the strongest of fortitude were meant to mentally break there? The guy who literally summons three Galaxy Like Formations when using Ea? THAT Gilgamesh?
Yeah that’s why i said 1-A hax,

yes the one that fought BB and kiara, the one that says **** off to you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back