• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Strongest Characters for Every Tier Continuation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Astral Order allows the user to see innumerable and countless fates and futures, and then by manipulating probability, choose one to their liking, described as choosing from a wide sea of countless stars- it's user Moebius being called "omnipotent" and being assumed it could make any future possible, including terrible world destroying outcomes to an ideal world in ATEMS's exact vision
It works lore-wise from Moebius' Octima, aka, they're just born with that "mysterious" power of sorts, somehow tied to their life force or so.

How does his fate work and where it comes from?
Think about it like Yhwach's Almighty, where it recently got that 2-A rating, it's completely identical

Also constant healing, Mid G Regen, constant heavy damaging forcefield, can one shot every one comparable to him (even someone who is stated to be stronger than him is still one shotted, don't ask how its dum), teleportation as spammable as you can mash the button, infinite flight, near instant unavoidable homing attacks that are danmaku like

Prevasion is busted, its Elemental Intangibility but it can somehow make him not take damage from his past being erased (actually, every possible past that leads him to a moment in time), not take damage from space manip, destroying his soul, destroying his concept of time, power nullification, radiation, (just... everything in the franchise ngl- so go look through... idk Kirin's page, he can probs prevade all of that but sealing) etc. Probably more that I forgot

Last edited:
Think about it like Yhwach's Almighty, where it recently got that 2-A rating, it's completely identical

Also constant healing, Mid G Regen, constant heavy damaging forcefield, can one shot every one comparable to him (even someone who is stated to be stronger than him is still one shotted, don't ask how its dum), teleportation, infinite flight,

Prevasion is busted, its Elemental Intangibility but it can somehow make him not take damage from his past being erased (actually, every possible past that leads him to a moment in time), not take damage from space manip, destroying his soul, destroying his concept of time, power nullification, etc.

Damn, what would need to bypass all thzi

Oh, I'm not actually nominating her, BTW, but beyond that, IDK, I do know that her power null is 4-D as it can suppress GV's 2-A stuff.

Is this powernull layered?
Basically yeah, it's better than Greed Snatcher, which is a power null so great it just one shots anything in the franchise unironically on a direct hit. Gunvolt in GV3 can just Prevade/phase through it even though it never worked before, yet Kirin's Sealing just says "no lmao". It's a 2-A seal so

Kirin just had the counters, I wouldn't say she's as powerful. not gonna nominate her tho

How can you restrict pervasion? Is it passive or no?
Depends on the keys. But it's passive no matter what.

In older games Prevasion was tied to (Standard) Equipment, but it can be taken off and the devs designed everything without Prevasion in mind, it's encouraged for players to eventually take off Prevasion.

But in Gunvolt 3. N O.

And Astral Order GV:

He can just do it forever lol... (yes Prevasion is BS is an entire series)

It's passive but he requires some clothes to carry it (only in earlier keys IIRC), and while he carries that usually he can choose not to, notably for getting the true ending in the first game.
So it can be restricted because he needs clothes in order for it to work.

who’s the most matchable character in gunvolt series anyway?

So it can be restricted because he needs clothes in order for it to work.
Technically you can't restrict standard equipment, which it is, but I asked Ant and he said it's okay
who’s the most matchable character in gunvolt series anyway?
...Cloud i guess. They have the same haircut and story and Sephiroth is basically Asimov, but GV dont got resistances to Transmutation so Cloud can just Frog him i guess

Technically you can't restrict standard equipment, which it is, but I asked Ant and he said it's okay

...Cloud i guess. They have the same haircut and story and Sephiroth is basically Asimov, but GV dont got resistances to Transmutation so Cloud can just Frog him i guess
How did they restrict the regeneration then, I saw it in some of the matches

Only if it's a Possibly, Blade and Copen are the only ones susceptible to this.

As well, Anthem can be restrictable too, as it's always a significant power up that increases tiers from 7-A to H6A...

Except GV3 I guess idk

The series went from a barely supernatural cover agent series to cosmic scale X-Men.
Getting a bit ahead of yourself. Cosmic scale X-Men is the likes of Phoenix Force and Franklin Richards and all those other mutants who operate of the levels of the likes of messing with Galactus and Eternity and what have you.

This is the level of messing with Fate Manipulation and Intangibility that while high-level, also isn't too usual to find or deal with in the greater picture of fiction.

Yeah, but the difference between Gunvolt and cosmic level X-Men is a bit too much, bigger than the difference between Gunvolt and most of the rest of fiction really.

Getting a bit ahead of yourself. Cosmic scale X-Men is the likes of Phoenix Force and Franklin Richards and all those other mutants who operate of the levels of the likes of messing with Galactus and Eternity and what have you.

This is the level of messing with Fate Manipulation and Intangibility that while high-level, also isn't too usual to find or deal with in the greater picture of fiction.
You mean conceptual/plot hax gg

If there haven't been smurfs suggested, Gu Taxian for 7th 3-A. His first key is just the avatar of his 2-A self.

Gunvolt for the 6th spot in High 6-A

Passive electric intangibility, and multiple passive haxes including passive 2-A fate manip

Also constant healing, Mid G Regen, constant heavy damaging forcefield, can one shot every one comparable to him (even someone who is stated to be stronger than him is still one shotted, don't ask how its dum), teleportation, infinite flight, near instant unavoidable homing attacks that are danmaku like

Prevasion is busted, its Elemental Intangibility but it can somehow make him not take damage from his past being erased (actually, every possible past that leads him to a moment in time), not take damage from space manip, destroying his soul, destroying his concept of time, power nullification, radiation, (just... everything in the franchise ngl- so go look through... idk Kirin's page, he can probs prevade all of that but sealing) etc. Probably more that I forgot
This is straight up an unholy amalgamation of HST hax: You take a logia from One Piece, add in some nature release/transformations from Naruto and top it off with a Schrift from Bleach. It's both terrifying yet amazing to observe powercreep for a verse as a outsider (went from a decently strong yet fair tier 8 to mid tier 7 character to a multi-continental destroying haxlord with multiverse shenanigans to boot).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back