• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 most haxed abilities you can think of...

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
I didn't have much to do so I made this. Well just as the title says what are the top 10 most haxed abilities you can think of...

First the definition of hax (as I define it at least): "Characters with abilities that can ignore one or multiple statistics of opponents or make them irrelevant to a certain extent."

If we take this as it stands omnipotence and any kind of hax effective at 1-A scale would win out, so with that we derivate to power logic again and make things hard to judge above else (technically one can reach omnipotence through varies abilities as well, so that is no good)

So to make this meaningful lets think just about abilities that in their effectiveness are judged in relation to the normal 3-D plane, so 3-A and below.

First is reality warping in its highest meaning, given that it basically is nothing but the omnipotence power in restricted to limited area of reality. Note that I say highest meaning, as reality warping does not necessarily include things like conceptual manipulation, space-time manipulation etc.

I would count things like full power (or limited just so that I don't list them 10 times with different arbitrary restrictions) manipulation of logic, concepts, information, causality manipulation (, in some interpretations probability manipulation) etc. to reality warping.

What comes after that? No idea. Probably things like full blown space-time manipulation, matter and energy manipullation, soul manipulation is often more useful than matter and energy etc.

Well, maybe its more fun to list a few less general ones (even thoug not quite the most hax ones in practice). Reinhard Heydrich has the Longinuslanze testament, which automatically makes him faster than the enemy, makes him never miss and destroy every enemy with one hit. That is a very good hax.

A, in my opinion slightly less good, version of this is Dlanors Red key, which is equally a one shot weapon, but doesn't make her automatically faster. On the other hand it handily bans all kinds of resurrection.

Reimu Hakureis power to fly above reality is good defensive wise.

Carissas blade cutting higher dimensions (at least 11 probably) is a very high form of a 3-D all cutting blade. (well, it strictly conflicts with the premise of only lower dimensional stuff and is in the end just durability negation)

Medakas ability to copy other abilities at 120% of their power is very hax and All fictio should also be mentioned here.

Endless Nine of battler might be the best ability of negation of supernatural powers specifically, though it lacks the aspect of immunity against normal attacks that Reimus ability has.

The complement to that is Invulnerability of The Zashiki Warashi of Intellectual Village youkai, against all physical damage following the laws of physics. (even though it has to be treated as NLF in practice).

There needs to be a more formal alternate terminology for hax. I think for example, Miscellaneous Abilities, Bypassing Abilities, or Hacker Powers. For example, being able to outright ignore conventional durability, rather than just overpowering it (The X-Axis and Holy Right).

As a (Not so) short list out of the top of my head:

Wolfgang Schreiber's Nilfheimr Fenriswolf pretty much allows him to speedblitz literally every character without Omnipresence, Infinite, Immeasurable or Irrelevant speed (In base at least), coupled with his soul hax and we are led to one deadly opponent. It's not particularly elaborated upon how it works during Legion Reincarnation (AFAIK), considering how he's now 1-A and the ability still functions, its capabilities have to be insane.

Machina's Midgardr Völsung Saga makes his punches erase the existence of anything that has a history (Which is to say, literally anything that isn't acasual/higher-dimensional), including things like concepts. As Tenma Ootake, the ability is effectively given steroids, as he just needs to look into his opponent's eyes to erase their existence.

Eleonore von Wittenburg's Muspellheimr Lævetinn is capable of allowing her to launch attacks that will alwats chase down their targets and never miss no matter what they try. Combine that with their durability bypassing nature, and it's essentially a guaranteed kill.

In a similar vein to the two above, Reinhard Heydrich's Longinuslanze Testament is a combination of the three above, meaning that the lance has unlimited range, will never miss, is always faster than its target and kills whatever it hits instantly.

Wilhelm Ehrenburg's Der Rosenkavalier Schwarzwald traps his opponent in a realm where he is basically omnipresent in and constantly saps their life force and spiritual energy, eventually causing them to wither away. Coupled with the previously mentioned essential omnipresence, Wilhelm can also attack his enemy at any point in the forest, and it's impossible to hide from him in it, in addition to him being completely invisible, impossible to be seen physically or otherwise.

Tenma Yato's Time Armor allows the complete negation of change, making it essentially impossible to actually damage or alter him as the change will simply be ignored.

The general idea of Forced Cooperation from Senshinkan is to where, if certain conditions are met, you will not be able to defend against the characters' attacks as you'd basically be letting yourself be hit. Fan Jinron's Forced Cooperation has the condition simply be to have some sort of dream or goal (Want to find love? Want to conquer the world? Want to destroy everything? All of those things will activate Forced Cooperation), whereas Shinno and Kuubou have no requirements, their mere existence activates FC.

Methuselah's Nihile Difficile Amanti (Forgot to add techniques when I made the page) causes time to accelerate at a rate of billions of years per second, effectively reducing everything in its radius to dust and completely erasing its physical existence. Additionally, he possesses Gloria Virtutem Tamquam Umbra Sequitur, which is basically a perfected version of Meliodas' Full Counter, in which Methuselah redirects attacks launched at him (Be they phyiscal, mystical, spiritual, etc.) regardless of magnitude and redirects them at the opponent through any source of darkness.

Alti's The Torment of a Thousand Lifetimes manipulates the opponent's memories (Be they from the past, present, future or even in other timelines) against them to have them essentially reexperience all the pain they have experienced throughout their lives, even able to make them experience their own deaths.

Finally, Leo Regulus' Lion's Eye allows him to flawlessly analyze how a technique works and use it himself without it losing any power.

Mari Nakanobe's ability to control Red Manten Aquarium, that allows her erasing enemies from the existence even without fight with them.

The King's the Wall of the Maze, that negates any negative intention or action.

Marduk's Infinite Recursion, that gives her an advantage even in 1-A battles.

The ability of Nikita Sukhov's weapon, that allows him to kill instantly even hyperversal characters.

Jaeha's Secure World, that allows her to control all parameters of the entire area.

President's (from The Gamer) ability to buy everything (even space and time).

I'm surprised this thread got replies this long...

But I must say everyone listed out some nice abilities...

1. Well reality warping at the highest degree like DT said is one

2.Then copying with more power than the original (Medaka had it iirc and i used it because i just an OP OC XD that came from the top of my head though)

3.Reconstruct a person's existance, erasing a person's existance like what Machina and Tenma Ootake can do

4.Reinhard's lance is just hax incarnate no looking or die it will never miss be faster than u and one shot u.

5. Be stronger than anyone no matter what via rage at an alarming rate (if used properly)

6. Time destruction and can affect even with a place where time won't exist also time armor from Tenma Yato dear god..

7. Probability manipulation like will make all possibilities 100%

8. Shirou from Ren's legion can negate all supernatural power unless they are equal or as strong

9. Da Capo Zero a technique from Fortissimo used by Reiji nullifies everything like it turns everything to its original state like Josuke but on steriods..

10. Lastly I can think of is Acausality in general

Hmm...I don't know about strongest, so I'll just list a few I know that are rather unique and powerful, especially for beings of the character's own level, and hopefully ones nobody else has mentioned.

• Lord English's specific type of immortality. Since Calibor smashed the grandfather clock which controled his fate, how, and when he would die/be destroyed, it can't happen. You can't hurt him, nor can you erase/get rid of him, and this immortality is backed up by Paradox Space itself, as well as forces outside of it. Even in the end, he's only "defeated" by (SPOILERS)the story ending. I'm dead serious. There's also the fact that his God damn overcoat alone represents the fabric of existence, and small tears appear on it when there is a big enough paradox or tear caused in reality. Not that it seems to matter to him, though, considering he has his own personal tailor to patch it up as well as a backup coat.
  • Nyarlathotep's avatars. Yeah, normally just having avatars of yourself is just an alright ability, but Nyar's version is pretty solid. Whenever you "fight" Nyarlathotep, you're not really fighting Nyarlathotep. You're just viewing and interacting with one of his many masks. Even the beyond dimensional pharaoh Nodens fights with isn't really Nyarlathotep, but instead one of his avatars. In its true state, Nyar is, as it's always put, the "soul of the Outer Gods", being a formless entity who, like all the others, exists beyond all forms of reality and does not abide by any form of higher time, for it experiences all things simultaneously.
  • Yog-Sothoth's state of being the "All-in-One". Don't think I really need to even explain this one considering its status next to things like Nyar.
  • The God Emperor of Mankind's (and all Psykers', really) use of the Warp. This is one of those things that's particularly strong compared to opponents of the same level. Can you survive your essence being torn apart by titanic forces from a much higher plane of reality? No? Then you're probably going to get done in by a powerful enough Psyker regardless of how much damage you can normally take. Not to mention the sheer versatility of it.
  • The Eldrazi's All Is Dust. Being linked to the swirling vortex of nonexistence and causing reality to fade and matter to become dust with your mere presence is pretty hardcore.
Of course, Kaldor Draigo ***** on everything I've mentioned.

Kaldor doesn't have an article here and some people are confused. Could you please show what this individual actually looks like, and what that person's ability is? Plot as in Kaldor thought of it and have them lose? Aren't they supposed to be omniscient? I am never the overly joking type.

Tenma Yato's Time Armor outright negates change, and one must be able to outright exceed him. That means, the person or being must completely surpass him, not simply match him. This requires Elder God Demonbane and Yog-Sothoth, for example. He is the one thing equalizing is not enough.

Fiamma of the Right's Holy Right is like what happens of The X-Axis doesn't even need to pierce you. No destructive force and goes beyond mere speed. It is absolutely unblockable and unavoidable, as well as only needing the exact force to defeat the foes, no more or less.

Yhwach's The Almighty allows him to see any and everything they see from the present to the future. When he knows of a power, it cannot affect him negatively. He makes it his ally and is virtually omniscient.

Lille Barro's The X-Axis allows him to pierce through anything and everything, and is intangible not by sending parts of him in another dimension, but within one dimensional. He uses literally nothing, as there are no Heilig Pfeil or any other projectile to block, absorb, or parry. And it's also virtually unavoidable. By opening his eye three times in a row, he can keep it open and able to use Quincy: Vollstandig to stay completely intangible. It's somewhat conceptual.

Giorno Giovanna's Gold Experience Requiem's ability allows him to negate anything and everything by completely resetting to 0, including their willpower, and automatically and instantly responds to the threats, even if time has been erased.

Dekoshu said:
Kaldor doesn't have an article here and some people are confused. Could you please show what this individual actually looks like, and what that person's ability is? Plot as in Kaldor thought of it and have them lose? Aren't they supposed to be omniscient? I am never the overly joking type.
Kaldor "Motherf$%king" Draigo is a character from Warhammer 40k, and was created by one of the most controversial writers in the history of GW authors. He's also one of the reasons said author is so controversial. Draigo is the "Supreme Grand Master" of the Grey Knights who suddenly showed up in the lore a few years ago with absolutely no mention whatsoever prior, and despite this, has some of the most over the top and asinine feats in an already over the top setting. These include but are not limited to:

• killing a Daemon Prince back when he was one of the lowest ranking Grey Knights.
  • defeating Daemon Primarch Mortario and somehow carving the name of the previous Grey Knights Supreme Grand Master into his heart.
  • surviving on his own in the Warp for countless years.
  • somehow evading and being immune to the will of higher-dimensional entities in their own plane of existence.
  • burning down one of Nurgle's gardens.
  • smashing one of Tzeentch's cities, which consists of impossible higher-dimensional geometry.
  • defeating one of Khorne's top Bloodthirsters in the Warp, where it was unrestricted, and somehow forging its God damn daemonic axe into a holy sword, which is literally impossible. To put this in perspective, fully unrestricted Greater Daemons in the Warp are, at minimum, described as titanic forces who destroy and create universes with every stray thought, and are other times shown to be on the same plane of existence as the Chaos Gods themselves, since Skarbrand, Khorne's former strongest Bloodthirster, actually chinked the Blood God's armour.
Almost all of these instances can be attributed to terrible writing and a hilarious disregard for the lore, but it shows just how ridiculous the character is.

Not really ranking going to bother ranking them, but here's some nasty hax abilities.

Reinhard's Longinuslanze Testament, as mentioned earlier, is always faster than his opponent, never misses, has unlimited range, and always kills its target in one hit. Very useful and very strong.

Kaguya's use of eternity manipulation lets her:

• perceive and exist within alternate timelines simultaneously
  • make something (or someone) eternally unchanging, not only freezing it in time indefinitely, but also making it reject all changes
  • make her own attacks happen instantaneously
Reimu can use Fantasy Nature to float away from reality, becoming effectively untouchable in combat against pretty much any enemy she'd be put up against normally.

"Broken", "overpowered", and "hax" fails to describe this. I don't get why people can admit that some abilities and beings are so indescriable, that not even calling it/them broken justifies them anymore.
So just say it's a really good ability?

By the way what do you think of the Causality Reversal ability?

Yes. It's that great of an ability, that Causality Reversal power actually is. In other words, the ability of ultimate convenience and realistic perfection, as consistent success is now within their reach, and requires something like a particularly higher-dimensional or beyond dimensional being to make it useless if this ability is used by an above three-dimensional being.

Dekoshu said:
Yes. It's that great of an ability, that Causality Reversal power actually is. In other words, the ability of ultimate convenience and realistic perfection, as consistent success is now within their reach, and requires something like a particularly higher-dimensional or beyond dimensional being to make it useless if this ability is used by an above three-dimensional being.
I thought it was pretty broken, it's literally make the user completely undodgeable, all they'd really have to do is stand around and watch as the opponent dies since they ALREADY are dead

Now I had another ability I wanted to add, it's not a "listed" ability just something I came up with.

I call it Dimensional Derank

It is where the user, can derank the dimensional rank of higher dimensional being in a combo of higher-dimensional manipulation, and Variable manipulation and able to dimensional restrict beings beyond the concept of dimensions all the way down to the 2 dimension or even lower to kill the target.

Scale of 1-10 how broken is This ability?

Let's say 10, why? It's so overpowering, that completely omnipotent beings are required.

Dekoshu said:
Let's say 10, why? It's so overpowering, that completely omnipotent beings are required.
Now how about THAT nightmare of an ability... Combo'd with Reverse Causality... Das nasty hax

The thing is, if you see certain people's abilities, some of them are literally superior versions of existing abilities, with fewer flaws. Are you aware of The X-Axis and Fiamma's Holy Right? And other abilities?

Damn, so many impressive powers. And Dimensional Derank is kinda like the anti-god weapon isn't it? Imagine if depending on how high someone's 'dimension' quantity, counting immeasurable, the lower it gets.

And Fiamma from To aru majutsu? What does that do again?

OK. I'll explain in a no-nonsense, objective manner. The Holy Right hits anyone and anything without destructive force, annihilating the target right away. It also goes beyond normal speed, as it cannot be easily evaded or endured from. And can appear next in front of the opponent, which is essentially teleportation.

Dekoshu said:
The thing is, if you see certain people's abilities, some of them are literally superior versions of existing abilities, with fewer flaws. Are you aware of The X-Axis and Fiamma's Holy Right? And other abilities?
I am aware of those abilities yeah, but the combo of Reverse Causality and dimensional derank abilities is possibly the most broken combo of ability ever, unless the opponent has some sort of "reverse Acausality" or omnipotent the opponent is basically already dead no matter how powerful (unless omnipotent) they are, they'll be destined to be a 2D drawing on a piece of paper to be torn in half by the user and the opponent can't do anything about it because it's already said and done, the user basically HAS killed them already, especially if the user is 4D omnipresent and/or omniscient or have absolute precognition or clairvoyance

There is almost nothing you could do against a user of these two abilities TOGETHER.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Basically an instant kill no matter what, and guessing they can't regenerate after? Completely destroys their existence?
Yep, a completely undodgeable instakill I doubt even the highest of Regenerationn can save the opponent, no matter how weak the user is, even 10-C as long as they have that combo and know that who and what the opponent is that will fight them, the user is basically unbeatable unless there is some sort of counter to these abilities, which so far I can't think of, or the opponent is omnipotent.

So yeah scale of 1-10 on broken power combinations this is basically a 20

I would say...

Saber's Avalo: The individual is shielded from all destructive interference in the physical realm, transliners from parallel worlds, and multidimensional communication as far as the sixth dimension

Medaka's The End: Capable of learning any skill and completely mastering them by just based on information or word-of-mouth, to the extent that she can use them to one hundred and twenty percent of their capability, becoming more skilled with them than even their original owners.

Nienami's Contradictory Conjunctio: The inverse connection style that specializes in the use of the word "therefore". This style makes the impossible possible; it paradoxically materializes the lowest possible outcome of a situation.

Ryougi Shiki - Mystic Eyes of Dead Perception: She can see the lines of a target's death that can act as both the "points" and the "lines". A cut along any line will bifurcate the object, no matter the sharpness of the cutting tool used, and ultimately destroy the object's origin; the damage inflicted this way can not be healed in any way causing instant death. She can kill things with form like people, objects, and spiritual bodies, and she can kill concepts without life or form like diseases, ESP, magecraft, Bounded Fields, or anything else of the sort. She is even able to kill the "future".

Assassin's Tsubame Gaeshi: It starts with a flash from this world, followed by two absolutely simultaneous, over-lapping flashes that disregard the concept of time and space, producing a slash attack that arrives from three different directions by momentarily using the Multi-Dimensional Refraction Phenomenon to transcend speed, dexterity, feints, and many other elements.

Well, i don't know much about potent hax. But will try anyway:

Accelerator's Vector Manipulation that allow him to control anything with a vector, even magical force.

Flandre Scarlet's ability to destroy everything just by crushing it "eyes".

Yukari Yakumo's Boundary Manipulation, even conceptual one. That's allow her to make Gensokyo to reside in another Brane world, blurring the boundary between day and light, 3D and 2D, Matter and Antimatter,...

Suika Ibuki's Density Manipulation that could control the density of even conceptual thing like population and heart.

Chou-Chou's Moe Kill that could attract any thing, even a robot,an asteroid or even a continent and make it her slave

There's also a bunch more, but I only knew it name from the powerlisting wiki, like pataphysics manipulation, which control even the metaphysics.

Back