• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Top 10 Hardest Character To Affect.

So with all the NEP2/Acausality/Transduality etc i was wondering myself who was the characters that was the hardest to affect.

Rules:
1) Tier High1-A/0 Characters are not allowed.
2) It's about the hardest to affect because of their existence, not power, tier and not hardest to kill too.
3) 2 Characters by verses max.

Ranking:

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

So with all the NEP2/Acausality/Transduality etc i was wondering myself who was the characters that was the hardest to affect.

Rules:
1) Tier High1-A/0 Characters are not allowed.
2) It's about the hardest to affect because of their existence, not power, tier and not hardest to kill too.
3) 2 Characters by verses max.
What about characters who have Tier 1 keys, but have Tier 2 or lower keys where they are still very hard to affect?

Ok, but Venuzdonoa was affecting Graham, and it was erasing him, though the later could regenerate due to his odd nature.
that doesn't meant that Anos is hardest to affect, it meant that venuz is capable of erasing graham, here in the wiki Graham is pretty hard to affect due to NEP2....

that doesn't meant that Anos is hardest to affect, it meant that venuz is capable of erasing graham, here in the wiki Graham is pretty hard to affect due to NEP2....
I have said Ok, to your earlier msg. I meant and accepted Anos is not hard to affect. But Graham is also not so hard. yeah, he is NEP 2,but anyone having non-existent erasure could affect him.

I have said Ok, to your earlier msg. I meant and accepted Anos is not hard to affect. But Graham is also not so hard. yeah, he is NEP 2,but anyone having non-existent erasure could affect him.
The point is that there are not many characters that can affect NEP2 so....

UKG, who is nep2, omnipresent on a 2x(infinite universes in one multiverse of which there are infinite) multiverses level and has ae1 on a type 2 concept

UKG or Madoka from Puella Magi verse,omnipresent on wtf scale,NEP type 2/AE type 1 that embodies type 2 concept,also acausal type 5

Magnus the Red

he has REALLY high-end abstract existence type 1, covering 5 different things and being and infinite spiral of different concepts and contradictions... oh and he is Acasual 5.

No NEP though?

I swear that I found a character which was an abstract existence Type 1 for every concept ever thought of and every concept that was not thought of, had Type 2 NEP and Trandsuality as well as Acausality Type 5 with Type 10 Large Size. It had High-Godly and all Immortalities.

Back