• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DimeUhDozen

She/Her
jana-greniuk-05-tooru.jpg
fe6da0c6a1df98b2cb20d6e1b43afd80fda1e1c0.jpg

• Tooru has Wonder of U. Andrea is High 7-C.
  • Andrea has no idea she's in the fight.
  • Andrea has the Lucky Penny.
  • This could either be the biggest stomp of the century or the most surprising turnabout ever.
Tooru:
Andrea:
Incon:

This might depend on which has the greater potency.
What's crazy is that Andrea has some ******* crazy implications under her belt. Scratch describes luck as a very real cosmic force and describes his meddling in it universe-threatening. While it doesn't make Andrea 3-A or anything, her luck-absorption is stated by Scratch to affect all luck until there is none left for anyone except Andrea.

Both seem to have powers that are very similar but WoU has additional stuff like Immortality, AE2, and Lawhax. Also it seems Andrea lacks NPI necessary to interact with WoU

Does Andrea need to interact with wonder of U to win here? she just to kill Tooru, she might get pursuited by WOU forever now but still won

One advantage Andrea has is that she never attacks on purpose with the penny. The whole time she’s spent with the penny, all the disasters she causes are completely at the whims of luck itself, which lacks a consciousness. Thus, her attacks wouldn’t be qualified as “pursuing”. Andrea in general is a rather aloof individual who’s too self-absorbed and locked in her own head to notice anything but herself and her online presence.

Does Andrea need to interact with wonder of U to win here? she just to kill Tooru, she might get pursuited by WOU forever now but still won
I wondered that too. Both of Tooru's added incon matches on his profile assume that killing Tooru won't matter because WoU can keep fighting. I know it's a bit weird but being able to kill Tooru doesn't matter because of that

One advantage Andrea has is that she never attacks on purpose with the penny. The whole time she’s spent with the penny, all the disasters she causes are completely at the whims of luck itself, which lacks a consciousness. Thus, her attacks wouldn’t be qualified as “pursuing”. Andrea in general is a rather aloof individual who’s too self-absorbed and locked in her own head to notice anything but herself and her online presence.
She may not get hit by passive pursuing initially but WoU has more abilities and is unaffected by her Luck. I suppose neither WoU nor Calamity would be affected by her Luck due to her lack of NPI

She may not get hit by passive pursuing initially but WoU has more abilities and is unaffected by her Luck. I suppose neither WoU nor Calamity would be affected by her Luck due to her lack of NPI
I wonder about that since when Luck appears in the show, it phases through bodies pretty consistently. But that’s something to be argued another time. It looks like it might just be a stomp right now.

I wonder about that since when Luck appears in the show, it phases through bodies pretty consistently. But that’s something to be argued another time. It looks like it might just be a stomp right now.
Afaik stands have layered intangibility/incorporeality and WoU also has AE2 that allows him to keep existing as long as Calamity does, which is the law of the world/universe that will never go away

Back