• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toon Force possible deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have now created the above-mentioned redirect link. What else is left to do here?

Should I apply the following new text?

Toon Force, also named Cartoon Physics, is an ability that refers to characters manipulating reality or bypassing physical laws of nature in order to achieve impossible feats for comedic effects. The users bend reality in such a way to make situations "Comedic" and "Funny." It should not be confused with Reality Warping, which can affect reality in more serious ways.

Similarly to Reality Warping or Magic, Toon force has uncountable applications and virtually no users is able to employ all of them. As such other abilities archieved through this power should be listed on the page to specify the scope of the character's use of Toon Force.

Last edited:

Toon Force, also named Cartoon Physics, is an ability that refers to characters manipulating reality or bypassing physical laws of nature in order to achieve impossible feats for comedic effects. The users bend reality in such a way to make situations "Comedic" and "Funny." It should not be confused with Reality Warping, which effects reality in more serious ways.

Similarly to Reality Warping or Magic, Toon force has uncountable applications and virtually no users is able to employ all of them. As such other abilities archieved through this power should be listed on the page to specify the scope of the character's use of Toon Force.
I think "which can effect reality in more serious ways" is better since Reality Warping can also be used to do silly things obviously.

Toon Force, also named Cartoon Physics, is an ability that refers to characters manipulating reality or bypassing physical laws of nature in order to achieve impossible feats for comedic effects. The users bend reality in such a way to make situations "Comedic" and "Funny." It should not be confused with Reality Warping, which can affect reality in more serious ways.

@DontTalkDT @Firestorm808 @Armorchompy @Therefir @DarkDragonMedeus @Agnaa @Eficiente @LordGriffin1000 @KingTempest @Damage3245 @UchihaSlayer96 @Propellus @Dark-Carioca @Planck69 @Dereck03

Thank you for the reply.

It seems safest to wait a bit for further responses though.

Seems fine.

Thank you for the reply. I will apply it then.

I have handled it:

Should we close this thread now, or is there anything left to do here?

Okay. I will do so. Thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back