• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Too Much for their own Tier

I find that Beerus is an annoyingly hard character to find a decent fight for due to his noted lack of hax more or less relying on his strength, another character like this is any version of Bane as he gets outmuscled by other strongmen types and more often then not the only advantage he has is brains. On the other side are characters like GEOM as he either stomps via hax or gets completely destroyed by anyone stronger same with The Doctor, he's could be one of the most powerful High 1-C's on the wiki and he either fodderises or gets fodderised by people stronger then him.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
This guy. Unless you have an High 8-C who can beat his hax (I mean that in his hacking hax ovo).
Well there is a character I have in mind who might be able to fight Hackmon. In fact this was the first fight that I thought about when her profile was made. But that really just depends on whether or not her upgrade is going to be High 8-C or higher.

Yep, broken reality warping, causality manipulation and things like that. She looks like she is hax resistant as well. She managed to break out of that infinity thing.

Though, I assumed she has existence erasure due to erasing Vogelchevalier in episode 1. I guess it falls under reality warping.

@ThisIsMySwagPack

Yeah I was wondering why she didn't have existence erasure from erasing Volgelchevalier in episode 1. So that counts as reality warping huh.

@Peter It's from her ability to revise stories, she erased Volgelchevalier with it, and likewise in episode 10 used that ability to change selesia's sword into a flower, it's reality warping, not exactly sure if erasing Volgelchevalier is existence erasure though, nothing was said about it being erased from existence, it just disappeared, probably got deleted from the story or something but who knows.

Well it is a rare feat of using reality warping offensively, I guess. We'll see after the show ends. Maybe they'll address that ability a little more.

This tanuki robot cat

He is a 9-B with Age Manipulation that takes seconds, indefinite Time Stop, redirection of effects of all misfortunes happened to him, Existance Erasure that not only wipes you out physically but all traces of you across time and space, Aizen-level illusion, intangibility, invisibility, memory manipulation, petrification, can stop your movements and thought process indefinitely, Size Manipulation down to microscopic level, time reverse/ acceleration/ deceleration, BFR you out of the time stream or BFR your soul to the past, or turn your weapons into paper

Dude that's not NLF unless you are a dimensional tier above them. That's what hax is for. His mind hax from what I'm hearing is stronger than your average mind resistance.

16. No Limits Fallacy (NLF)
This is when someone states that because something has not demonstrated any limits (or only certain limits) then it has none (or only the ones demonstrated).

Example: "Itachi said that no one without a Mangekyou Sharingan can defeat him. Therefore he can beat all of DC, Marvel, DBZ, and Tenchi Muyo."

The person in this argument holds Itachi's statement to be absolute truth, ignoring the possibility that Itachi has no knowledge of certain enemies, or never expected to encounter them. The same can be said of Kishimoto: He never intended for his characters to be pitted in battle against characters from other works of fiction, so therefore statements like this do not hold true to other works of fiction necessarily. Furthermore, there is the possibility that in - universe, Itachi was lying, bluffing, misinformed, or deluded.

Once again, this is not a NLF unless we are saying, "Hey, this guy can mind hax a Low 2-C easily, without the feats to show it."

People are really abusing the NLF argument.

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
This guy right here because he gets stomped in his 3-A Tier.

I mean seriously ive only seen ONE fair match that involved this guy but in the rest he got outhaxed as always.
Saitama as well.

I feel like because speed is equalized 99% of the time, the only think he has to rely on his his strength which isn't even that good for a 5-B. And then he usually gets outhaxed into oblivion.

speed equalization hurts the shit out of Sonic and I find getting fair matches wil Gilgamesh a pain due to his mass of resistances, people wanking Enkidu even against non divine beings, and GoB and Ea. plus he has

I really wish there was an alternative to jst straight leveling speed, it really hurts speedsters who rely on their faster speeds in canon.

SCP Foundatio. The only verse where the characters are either too weak or have no combat purposes whatsoever, or they are complex multiversal Gods in tiers that no one else is in.

Even if 1-B SCP Foundation is a thing, the only thing it can remotely contend with is Warhammer, and we all how that will turn out...

Altair has become too broken, she was already broken before, but now she has plot manipulation which can remove plot twists that occurred throughout a characters story, in other words she can negate every power up a character has gone through and revert them back to how they were beginning of series, so if you weren't op from the beginning of series, you are screwed against her.

And she can also make plot disappear and erase people from existence. And this in in addition to her causality manipulation and possibly concept manipulation as well...

I didn't watch the latest episode so I'll avoid her page until I do. But, from the very first episode I knew she would be seriously overpowered. That Holopsicon is no joke.

@Celestial Pegasus

You also forgot to mention how she has At least Low-High Regen and Likely/Possibly Mid-Godly Regen for a tier 8 or 7 no less.

Yeah I think so too. However the point is Military Uniform Princess (Altair) is literally Reinhard 2.0. I don't know any character in tier 8 and 7 and possibly even tier 6 that stands a chance against her even before her profile is getting upgraded to a higher tier.

Back