• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Looking for Matches for The Player (War Tycoon) (Tier 9 to Tier 8, OPEN)

Looking for matches for The Player (War Tycoon) Cause Bored

Characters Must Be Within Tier 9 to Tier 8 (Maybe Tier 7 Soon).

Battle Conditions and Environment can be discussed (Although The Players’ base has to be able to fit in the environment somewhere. Your character will also have 1 life unless specified otherwise while the player will get 50 before they ragequit hehehehaw)

Any Key from your characters are allowed if it’s required to allow them to fit the tier criteria.

Will your character get click-clacked by The Player, or will you make bro ragequit?

Hmmmmm, maybe Dragon Ball Goku in his 22nd Budukai key?

Also, I'm pretty skeptical on the Extraordinary Genius part, as none of the feats listed seem completely beyond a human being's capabilities.

Hmmmmm, maybe Dragon Ball Goku in his 22nd Budukai key?

Also, I'm pretty skeptical on the Extraordinary Genius part, as none of the feats listed seem completely beyond a human being's capabilities.
Mhm, Sounds Good

I put Extraordinary Genius for the player since they can just… Fly these aircraft without having any prior experience at all. They just figure everything out on their own straight away, and not to mention they also built an entire army base by themselves too. I don’t think anybody in real life that hasn’t flown a plane or built something like that before could do that. I put ”Varies” after that for everything else, such as strategy, since that entirely depends on who’s playing. If it’s a 9 year old kid, then they’d be below average in that regard, If it was a grown man they’d be average to above average intelligence, etc.

Actually NVM, this guy might be pretty interesting
Definetely would be. Rockstar at a glance definitely would have the Hax to compensate for the fact that player can oneshot him with most of their equipment (The Philosophers Stone, better regeneration, being way smarter in terms of Battle IQ and whatever Helmet A.I is)

I'm hoping there's a tier 7 upgrade, because my tier 9's are stomped by Player and I have basically no tier 8's that would fare much better, but I'm interested in a potential match

I'm hoping there's a tier 7 upgrade, because my tier 9's are stomped by Player and I have basically no tier 8's that would fare much better, but I'm interested in a potential match
There probably will. For the missile strike system, i only calculated the length of the base that it can destroy, and not including the width (yet) which will definitely get somewhere in tier 7, and maybe tier 7 vehicles too with enough Shield HP powerscaling 👍

I’ll be on site once that upgrade is done 👀
Oh ye about that, i decided to calc the shield durability using how much damage the airstrike (City-Block Level) Could do to it. It dealt 5% damage, meaning in short, it 3.6 Kilotons bare minimum. (Low 7-C) haven't put it in the war tycoon calc blog yet tho. That enough?

Technoblade is 8-B. We would have to equalize speed and Technoblade might need his optional equipment to keep up with The Player's hax, but he's a character that's within the correct tier

However, if the Tier 7 upgrade happens, this fight probably won't work

Back