• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toneri, Jubi and others Lifting Strength Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
In these moments the most powerful characters of Narutoverse have a Lifting Strength of Class T+, that is the ability to lift the heaviest mountains of our planet. However, really his physical strength goes far beyond that. This based on several feats and mentions, here I will mainly deal with two, one by Toneri and another by Jubi.

Toneri
In The Last, Toneri manipulates his Gudodama (Truth-Seeking Ball) to form a gigantic golden sword with which he cut the Moo, calculating the volume of this sword we realize that his strength goes far beyond the stipulated here.

Kinrin Tensei Baku Calc
Moon = 767px = 3472000 m

KTB Diameter = 6px = 27160.36 m - 13580.18 m

KTB Height = 3476200 m

Using the formula of the volume of a cylinder we have that is:

Volume = 2.01159e+15 m┬│

We don't know the density of the Gudodama, however it is one of the densest substances existing in all the Narutoverse, with a density somewhat below the Bijudama, a similar substance where a sphere of a couple of centimeters far exceeds the mass of a giant rhino whose weight has been calculated in millions of kilograms, same rhino that Naruto Sage Mode raised and threw through the skies as if nothing, a feat estimated by Gwynbleiddd in almost half billion kilograms. Naruto Nine Tails Chakra Mode who is stronger than Naruto Sage Mode could barely hold a small Bijudama of a couple of centimeters, with that we can give an idea of how heavy that small sphere was and therefore how dense the substance that forms it must be.

Another proof that its density is out of the ordinary is that 4 or 5 spheres that fit into a fist are capable of extending for more than 3476 km. However we do not know its density and I don't know if there is any way to estimate it, however even in the illogical case that the Gudodama had the same density of pure water that is 1000 kg/m3:

Mass = 2.01159e+18 kg (Class E)

That in case it was barely as dense as water, but the reality is that the Gudodama have a density thousands of times higher. I propose that in the profiles be exposed in the following way in the case of Toneri and those who receive powerscaling from him:

At Least Class E | Likely Class Z, possibily higher.

Ten Tails
As for the Jubi, on his own account he would already receive powerscaling from Toneri, Toneri is to the Jubi what an ant is to any of us, so his physical strength is much greater than his own.

There is an affirmation in the manga about the power of the physical strength of this beast. In chapter 594 when Kurama talks about the Jubi he mentions among other things that the Jubi drank oceans. Well the smallest ocean is Artic Ocean that has a volume of 1.875e+16 m┬│ and a mass of about 1.92375e+19 kg that is already a feat of Class E. However the proclamation is that it drank several oceans and not necessarily a small one, as an estimate can use the largest ocean, the pacific (6.8677362e+20 kg), a medium ocean as the indian, and one small, antartic (7.36668e+19 kg); giving an average mass of drinking several oceans of 1.03130442e+21 kg ie Class Z Lifting Strength.

In this case I propose that it be used as At Least Class Z, much higher.

The characters that would receive powerscaling would be what some call God Tiers: Kaguya, Naruto, Sasuke, Hagoromo, Obito, Madara, Might Guy, Momoshiki, Kinshiki, Hamura. Indra and Asura too are scaling (Asura has 5 giant Gudodama, a single Asura Gudodama is worth dozens of Toneri's).

Sustaining in these facts I propose an update of Lifting Strength of the mentioned characters. But these are just some of the best feats of Lifting Strength of Naruto, there are others that can also increase these statistics later.

Although the only comment after this time is only something like bump I appreciate your attention good gentleman. Anyway, apparently the staff don't have opisition with this so I see no problem in updating the articles with this information.

The science seems right for Toneri so I agree for that upgrade however, Toneri doesn't scale to the Juubi, but the feat of swallowing oceans works, good calc

I do not have the time for a discussion, and am not the best to comment regarding Naruto, but I do not think that we can scale lifting strength from drinking oceans, when we have no timeframe for how long it took to do so.

The Drank Oceans things isn't quantifiable as it's unkown how long.

Now Toneri lifting that sword is something but I'm no math man.

@LordGriffin1000

Certainly not to show the feat is complicated, but as an estimate of its strength if it is possible to add it because just to drink an ocean and keep all that body of water for a moment is a tremendous feat of physical force. Thanks for the comment.

@Antvasima

Yes that is a problem in terms of estimating the feat but only in terms of destructive power, it is invaluable to calculate it, so I don't comment on it here. Now regarding the uprising feat as an estimate of his physical potential if it could be included.

@Mobzzzzz5

Thanks friend, I think that Jubi is scaled because the Jubi is the character with greater physical strength of Naruto, very superior in every way to someone like Naruto or Toneri.

@Omimi

The Bijuus are hundreds of meters high, so these spheres easily have a high volume. The problem is that there is no calculation about the density of a Bijudama to estimate the mass.

@Dariel

I see... Well if others agree to it then I'm fine with it.

I think that if they came to accept Toneri's part more than anything. Although I think the Jubi part is a feat not shown if it can be taken into account in this case because although we do not know exactly what body of water drank just by reading the word ocean there is an estimate of how minimal it could be. The calculation of the energy to move the sword at high speed is more complicated because it would also be an extremely low end that would not represent something very close to the real power of that attack. But it's interesting, I'll keep it in mind, maybe later calculate it, thanks for proposing it.

I am not sure that the ocean feat is quantifiable. For one thing, do we even have conclusive proof that it really happened? And for another, keeping that much water within such a small body is not physically possible, so it must have been consumed extradimensionally. As such, we can only scale from how much water that was consumed in each gulp, and we do not know that.

@Unite My Rice

I thought that these threads of updating statistics were in this subforum although I could easily do it in a blog. As the theme of the Jubi and drink oceans was not shown I thought better to do it here.

Apparently the admin are in agreement with the feat of Toneri since it is quantifiable to the minimum because we don't know the density but we can give us an idea of how much that sword would weight. With the Jubi thing not so much since that feat wasn't shown, however if it can be used as an estimate in my opinion. Then, the God Tier and some lower level (like the Bijuus) of Naruto will receive an update in the lifting strength section: At Least Class E. Likely Class Z, possibly higher.

We need an evaluated blog post calculation first.

Okay, I'll make the content of this thread a blog. This would be the second feat of strength Class Z for Toneri, since he can move the Moon with its gravitational powers and as well as Magneto with his magnetic powers or Tatsumaki with telekinesis and his various feats of Lifting Strength.

Antvasima said:
I am not sure that the ocean feat is quantifiable. For one thing, do we even have conclusive proof that it really happened? And for another, keeping that much water within such a small body is not physically possible, so it must have been consumed extradimensionally. As such, we can only scale from how much water that was consumed in each gulp, and we do not know that.
I think ocean feat is a figure of speech hyperbole

The drink of oceans I doubt that it is a hyperbole, since the characters of Naruto have a force millions of times greater than that necessary to raise an oceanic mass. Nor do I think it is physically impossible for a creature like the Jubi whose physiology is not at all conventional, it would be the equivalent of saying that GOD of Toriko can't physically eat the Moon just because of his size.

And the reason would be what? They have said that it is a hyperbole but they haven't argued or reasoned at all for such a point of view, maybe they expect us to read their minds or justify them by simply being their word lol.

Because we've never seen it happen, because the Juubi hasn't swallowed ANYTHING let alone a freaking ocean and because it was stated vaguely without even any visual representation nor any other statements backing it up.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Could someones lifting strength affect their AP teir?
Earlier I stated to someone, that after the lifting strength feat is accepted, maybe the next feat to find out is how much energy it would take to swing a sword of that mass, at such a speed. That would most likely translate into striking strength.

TataHakai said:
Because we've never seen it happen, because the Juubi hasn't swallowed ANYTHING let alone a freaking ocean and because it was stated vaguely without even any visual representation nor any other statements backing it up.
Everything you mention for nothing sustains that the Jubi can't do what Kurama mentions, which doesn't say that perhaps the Jubi can do such a thing, Kurama is telling that the Jubi did it, he did it in some way, that it was not shown is something different and is something that doesn't deny such an event. That it wasn't shown or illustrated, in what way does it deny that it did? It doesn't, if we're just going to take things if that happens it's time to do the same with any verse, a mention that isn't shown, something like 90% Pokemon and other profiles that I could see. Come on, let it be general with everything that is similar here, not only in cases of some series, it only shows that things are judged with bias and zero objectivity.

That the mention of Kurama saying that the Jubi drank an ocean is ruled out by what you say? Great, so be it with everything.

@Dariel

Problem, how does Kurama know that the Juubi drank oceans if he was created after Hagoromo got rid of the Juubi?.

The way it's portaid, Hagoromo and his brother battled the Juubi as soon as the beat their mother. This would mean the Juubi was going wild for some time or it could suck up oceans in minutes to seconds.

Lord Hades Prince Of Darkness said:
Would swinging a sword at massively hypersonic speeds, that is in the weight tier of class Z, put Toneri at planet class for his striking strength?
Well if u use toneris attack speed and lets say that the density is 10 times higher than pure water which should be the minimum u get 5.59222E+32 J which is indeed slighty above baseline planet level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back