• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toneri Hax Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kukui

1) Yin-Yang Chakra in and of itself doesn't necessarily have Durability Negating powers. In addition, in order to even form a Truth-Seeking Ball you need to have access to all five elements (which Naruto obtained from the Tailed Beasts). Do you have any proof to say that Naruto's Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken has Six Paths Chakra or that the rest of his ninjutsu has it? None of Naruto's other attacks have displayed the Dust Release-like properties of TSBs and you can't just extrapolate when he simply hasn't done it.

Here's Killer B's statement about the requirements for a Tailed Beast Bomb.

Here's Kurama knocking away Tailed Beast Bombs with absolute ease. Thus you can't just assume every Tailed Beat related attack can just disintegrate and nullify everything, especially since the Tailed Beasts are pretty much living chakra.

2) I reread that scene and it states that she got the Chakra from those she was draining via Infinite Tsukuyomi and the God Tree, none of the chakra that was using for the ETSB was her ow. Thus that point is moot. Plus, Black Zetsu even opened up gates during the fight to try and redirect Naruto's attacks while Kaguya contemplated using Amenominaka to escape to the Ice Dimension. In fact, Black Zetsu said during that same scene that Kaguya was approaching her peak as she was doing nothing but absorbing chakra from everyone on the planet as well as Naruto's and Sasuke's attacks. So I don't know where you're getting that information from.

3) Perhaps, but it still doesn't debunk the idea that intent plays a role in the TSBs effects or that it could simply be Kishimoto forgetting to apply the TSBs effects to give him some extra leeway on how to write and draw the scenes since he was on a tight schedule.

Wait. All of Naruto's attacks contain Six Paths chakra unless he wouldn't be able to harm Madara or Kaguya with his ninjutsu. Same with Sasuke.

I don't understand the arguments about Kaguya. It's clear that she wouldn't have chakra to use Amenominaka after her final attack or to fly. She didn't even have enough to use her final attack in the first place on her own after using up most of her chakra earlier.

So is the nullification ability for them accepted?

Well is there evidence that a So6p user has other types of Chakra to use in their jutsu? If not then it should be blatent that all of a So6p users jutsu are made from Six Paths Chakra.

@Burning Full Fingers

1) I find that hard to believe, since Kaguya effortlessly tanked Amaterasu.

2) Your argument that Kaguya was running out of Chakra directly contrasts Black Zetsu's statement about Kaguya being stronger than ever due to doing nothing but absorbing Chakra.

3) Antvasima said no.

Yea Ant said to drop it already so it doesnt matter anymore.

If Matter Manipulating is a go then I would like to add on the changes to the acceptable characters please.

All of Sasuke's attacks contain Six Paths chakra. Same with Naruto. Tanking Sasuke's attack doesn't mean she can't be hurt by other of their jutsu. And she was clearly stronger than them. Tanking Sasuke's attack is nothing strange. If their attacks didn't contain Six Paths chakra/senjutsu, they wouldn't be able to hurt the various jinchüriki of the Juubi. This has been explained and shown several times.

I said Kaguya wasn't able to use ETSB before absorbing chakra because she used most of it to attack Naruto and Sasuke multiple times and switch dimensions. She used all the chakra she had been absorbing to create the ETSB.

No. He didn't agree to what Anime was saying about Kaguya. Not the resistance to nullification. I've already provided several examples of TSBs affecting others but not doing anything to Naruto. Or am I missing something here?

@Reppuzan Should we simply close this thread, or write some sort of brief official rule with a link to this thread, to avoid future repetition? And if the latter, what should the rule say?

@Burning

The last three are a big no. However, since I wasn't here for the first half of the thread, I want to know what exactly was this Matter Manipulation you guys are talking about?

@Antvasima

I think it'll be fine to close this thread, but I'd like to wait until I can get some clarification on what the first (apparently accepted) change was.

Likely both. But anyway, I would still like to give the accepted Matter Manipulation to Toneri and the others if everything else is settled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back