• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Because why not

speed is =

Fight is in Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­tysilio­gogo­goch

Both start 20 meters from each other

Shigaraki Anime Design
Nicole watterson

Shigaraki for Deconstruction, more skill and AP. Btw for anyone who was wondering.

Nicole Scaling Chain:

0.38 tons/lightning < Gumball << Tina Rex < Mister Rex = Nicole

Shigaraki Scaling Chain:

Bakugou = 1.05 tons < Shouta Aizawa = Shigaraki

So Shigaraki has maybe...2x or 2.5x AP advantage against Nicole. (Also he fought an 8-A for a month and a half with minimal rest) So I would say Shigaraki takes this by a good margain when you take into account Abilities, AP, Dura, and Stamina.

Thank you

I've also had characters fight in Elon Musk's backyard and Pee Pee Island, Newfoundland

KingEzran said:
Shigaraki for Deconstruction, more skill and AP. Btw for anyone who was wondering.
Nicole Scaling Chain:

0.38 tons/lightning < Gumball << Tina Rex < Mister Rex = Nicole

Shigaraki Scaling Chain:

Bakugou = 1.05 tons < Shouta Aizawa = Shigaraki

So Shigaraki has maybe...2x or 2.5x AP advantage against Nicole. (Also he fought an 8-A for a month and a half with minimal rest) So I would say Shigaraki takes this by a good margain when you take into account Abilities, AP, Dura, and Stamina.
how is shigiraki more skilled? nicole is a master martial artist thats been trained since she was a child. (not that that helps her much, i just wanted to know where you got shigiraki being more skilled from.)

i know, i just wanted to know where the shig being more skilled came from, or how he's more skilled.

First I look at what the page infers. From what the page infers, Expert is higher than skilled hand-to-hand combatant. But to get into the facts, since All For One found him as a toddler, he's dedicated his life to this Supervillain thing. Being trained by All For One and then leading the USJ Attack and now the Paranormal Liberation Front. Not to mention, he's been shown to be more skilled than Deku and his skill should be somewhat comparable to Aizawa.

KingEzran said:
First I look at what the page infers. From what the page infers, Expert is higher than skilled hand-to-hand combatant. But to get into the facts, since All For One found him as a toddler, he's dedicated his life to this Supervillain thing. Being trained by All For One and then leading the USJ Attack and now the Paranormal Liberation Front. Not to mention, he's been shown to be more skilled than Deku and his skill should be somewhat comparable to Aizawa.
whether it says skilled, expert or master doesnt matter, thats just what whoever made the profile chose to put there, it doesnt actually mean much. he didnt recieve much training, he was extremly naive until he failed several times and his "leading" wasnt very good, even when everything was practically handed to him on a silver platter and we havent seen him actually lead the paranormal liberation front yet. when was he ever been shown to be more skilled than deku? when he almost got hit and called in nomu to take the hit? when he snuck up behind him in the mall and basically held everyone within reach hostage? when did this happen? he competed with aizawa for like 5 seconds while he had help from nomu and after he had several minutes to examine aizawa's quirk and fighting style.

Fine then, bottom line, Shigaraki wins. Sorry for wasting your time with nonexistent points regarding the skill aspect.

NekoMorgana647 said:
Wouldnt her Toon Force basically say "F you" to Shigaraki's decay?
I don't think her Toon Force can prevent Decay or Deconstruction, especially because she appears to have less Toon Force than her children.

Back