• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
A dream fight I always had as a kid... good thing is possible, phew

The tmnt Leonardo VS The Green Mighty Morphin Power Ranger
Speed is equalized
They fight on The Void "thingie" from Dragon Ball Super

Both are bloodlusted

And if you ask, yes Tommy can summon his Zords

Scenario 1: Chi Empowered Leonardo (The 5-B one) vs Green Ranger

Scenario 2: Dragon Form Leonardo (the 5-A one) vs White Ranger

Tommy Oliver

Leonardo (4Kids)

Hmm...

Joking aside, I also really love seeing this match up.

Scenario 1: Leo is on the real high end of 5-B (low end Yottatons), only being slightly weaker than Kon-Shisho and the rest of the Ninja Tribunal, who together can defeat Oroku Saki. He also has pretty decent powers such as Telekinesis and some degree of Elemental Powers (I forget the specifics).

Tommy is kind of hard to judge in terms of where he fits into the Planet level spectrum, as he's far stronger than Troy, who can barely fight Vrak, who has a 700+ Zettaton grade feat. But since Tommy shouldn't be stronger than Vrak, I think it's safe to say Leo is far above him in terms of raw strength.

With all that said, since both are bloodlusted and speed is equalized, that leads to two scenarios playing out.

1) Leo straight up one shots Tommy before he can Tommy can summon his Zord/before his Zord comes to his aid.

2) Tommy calls his Zord, which is game over for Leo.

I think because Leo has better range and versatile powers, he has the edge, but it really can go both ways. Giving a slight vote for Leo.

Scenario 2: I don't actually know. Leaning towards Dragonzord, though. If I remember, Dragon Leo had a time limit on how long it could be used. Not a time limit as in a set amount of seconds, but more like until Leo used enough energy and would become depowered. However, in the state, he was strong enough to one-shot an entire army of soldiers who were said to be far above the Mystic Ninja, who in turn could stomp the Ninja Tribunal, who in turn defeated Tengu Shredder in the past and have gotten stronger since.

But despite the sheer power the form packs, it still has that limit, so I think Dragonzord could either force it to reach a limit or simply outlast it, gaining it the victory.

So. Leo has round 1 and round 2 is inconclusive?

Ok, a little bump here too

Sorry, I should've made it more clear. I'm leaning towards Leo in round 1, and leaning towards Tommy in round 2.

Back