• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Discussion Thread!

IMG_9485.jpg

Ant, how many times do I have to stress that I refuse to be involved in any kind of thread pertaining to Tokyo Revengers?

Well, you are listed in the verse page, and I am not able to keep track of the personal preferences for many hundreds of members.

Also I notice the Class 10 calc presented by Hollow has been added again, he had a staff approval so it should be good I guess (the thread is still open and there were counter arguments but well)

Now that I look deeper into it.... why is 2s used? Also 12 pews are a lot, I don't think there are 12 pews in that church, isn't it better to angsize Taiju and to use the anime timeframe? Even because the source says there is a space of 0,9 m between the pews... when it's not really presented like that even because I think that value can change based on the size of the church

Last edited:
Now that I look deeper into it.... why is 2s used? Also 12 pews are a lot, I don't think there are 12 pews in that church, isn't it better to angsize Taiju and to use the anime timeframe? Even because the source says there is a space of 0,9 m between the pews... when it's not really presented like that even because I think that value can change based on the size of the church
You are right, there looks to be about 15 from what I counted, and the space of 0.9 metres seems to be a lowball, also, 2 seconds seems to be a lowball since the anime timeframe suggests it happened in 1 second, but again, always go with the manga

Honestly I have no idea why the calc was removed since I wasn't active at the time, but if there are no debunks I guess we can add it, sure, tho I think it's unecessary since there are 2 active threads that will upgrade the verse to class 10 with 2 different calcs so adding a calc for class 5 is not very important...
Also I notice the Class 10 calc presented by Hollow has been added again, he had a staff approval so it should be good I guess (the thread is still open and there were counter arguments but well)
Okay. That seems fine then, but I think that I reverted several of Hollow's edits earlier today, since they seemed unapproved.

Would you be willing to properly handle all of the these edits instead?

Back