• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
amplifying speed doesnt negate how skilled he is with the sword when swinging it. Does speed change how skilled Baki is with martial arts? Why are yall trying to make new rules for this ability when it was originally quoted as mastery of multiple weapons which Mikey clearly has if he can wield a sword and multiple types of guns
we only have sanzu as a base it has never been shown or said that mikey is superior to him using a sword mikey is physically stronger so he was better against takemichi than sanzu

Speed is not changing how a user uses a sword it its no way yall think that. So if mikey gets slower his skills diminish? 💀

And you was officially reported like i said. Bro tried to argue with accepted calcs and even discredited mods information on a verse just because he cant take his L like a champ.
Where did you officially report me then? And again there are no accepted calculations here.

Where did you officially report me then? And again there are no accepted calculations here.
My dude do i need to go down the line of Ls you taken? You had a whole thread of people annoyed multiple times because you couldnt accept that L. Bro tried to call another mod who never even acknowledged you

And since you won't respond to what I said about other abilities: Senju getting stronger isn't Accelerated Development. You just said that that it's the same thing as Mikey's, but it's clearly not, this is more similar to Takemichi's case. Without noticing it she made herself weaker, as she even asked herself "When did I start avoiding my potential?".

we only have sanzu as a base it has never been shown or said that mikey is superior to him using a sword mikey is physically stronger so he was better against takemichi than sanzu
What did Sanzu do that shown him superior with a sword? Please tell me i need to hesr this new information
it only Takes an average person 6 months to learn kendo enough to fight in tournaments. A genius prodigy which mikey is would need far less time based on what prodigies are and kendo is martial arts so don't say its not the same. What exactly did Sanzu do to prove he's superior?

My dude do i need to go down the line of Ls you taken? You had a whole thread of people annoyed multiple times because you couldnt accept that L. Bro tried to call another mod who never even acknowledged you
I couldn't accept an L? One of the things that I argued about was proven to be true later, even though a moderator did say that it should be fine at first. I could still be right about the other things I said.

And since you won't respond to what I said about other abilities: Senju getting stronger isn't Accelerated Development. You just said that that it's the same thing as Mikey's, but it's clearly not, this is more similar to Takemichi's case.
I know you desperate for a W but this is sad man. I said 100 times Mikey and South share the same abilities which is why they have the same Dark impulse name. Mikey Accelerated Development came from Takemichi statemtns which was accepted already. Where Senju come from?
Without noticing it she made herself weaker, as she even asked herself "When did I start avoiding my potential?".
you can't make yourself weaker smart guy you can yourself hold back. If you think she was "holding back" against South who was said to he on her level before the fight started you fooling yourself. She boosted her speed to show she has a hidden level from the one everyone else seen. Thats hiding true potential , which is Accelerated development 😂

What did Sanzu do that shown him superior with a sword? Please tell me i need to hesr this new information
it only Takes an average person 6 months to learn kendo enough to fight in tournaments. A genius prodigy which mikey is would need far less time based on what prodigies are and kendo is martial arts so don't say its not the same. What exactly did Sanzu do to prove he's superior?

@brazilianguy ??

O que Sanzu fez que o mostrou superior com uma espada? Por favor, diga-me que preciso receber esta nova informação
uma pessoa média leva apenas 6 meses para aprender kendo o suficiente para lutar em torneios. Um gênio prodígio que Mikey é precisaria de muito menos tempo com base no que são prodígios e kendo é uma arte marcial, então não diga que não é o mesmo. O que exatamente Sanzu fez para provar que ele é superior?

it was never shown that mikey knew how to use a katana his grandfather's phrase is about unarmed martial arts no use of weapons was shown

you can't make yourself weaker smart guy you can yourself hold back. If you think she was "holding back" against South who was said to he on her level before the fight started you fooling yourself. She boosted her speed to show she has a hidden level from the one everyone else seen. Thats hiding true potential , which is Accelerated development 😂
You can though, mental blocks exist. Takemichi is the same. She didn't "hide" her true potential. She literally asks herself "Since when did I start avoiding my potential?". This is clearly not just holding back.

i agree with a lot of what you proposed including terano south i think they should have the same skills as he also has the dark impulse but i don't think mikey should have mastery of weapons

You can though, mental blocks exist. Takemichi is the same. She didn't "hide" her true potential. She literally asks herself "Since when did I start avoiding my potential?". This is clearly not just holding back.
That's exactly what avoiding her potential is. Its no different than what Ayanokouji does in Classroom of the Elite. She holds back because Takeomi would manipulate her strength into political power like Kisaki did with Mikey. Takemichi literally forgot he was strong. Senju always knew she was strong which is how she became brahman leader but has the capabilities to get stronger.

i agree with a lot of what you proposed including terano south i think they should have the same skills as he also has the dark impulse but i don't think mikey should have mastery of weapons
And I appreciate the support, but if you dont, then you should be able to explain why his sword skills are inferior to Sanzu's because i just gave a clearcut reason that can prove he can have mastery based on sources

That's exactly what avoiding her potential is. Its no different than what Ayanokouji does in Classroom of the Elite. She holds back because Takeomi would manipulate her strength into political power. Takemichi literally forgot he was strong. Senju always knew she was strong which is how she became brahman leader but has the capabilities to get stronger.
The fact that she literally asked herself the question shows that after a while she didn't do it on purpose anymore and forgot it, unconsciously making herself weaker than what her true strength is. Also holding back and then using your full power isn't even Accelerated Development, do you know what the ability even is..? By what you are saying Taiju should have Accelerated Development, because he often holds back.

E eu agradeço o apoio, mas se você não o fizer, então você deve ser capaz de explicar por que suas habilidades com a espada são inferiores às de Sanzu, porque eu apenas dei uma razão clara que pode provar que ele pode ter maestria com base em fontes
Eu vou com base no que li que o sanzu não conseguiu acertar o takemichi porque o sanzu não foi rápido o suficiente. % de seu impulso sombrio Mikey apenas cortou o antebraço e perfurou, não é grande coisa

The fact that she literally asked herself the question shows that after a while she didn't do it on purpose anymore and forgot it, unconsciously making herself weaker than what her true strength is.
She didnt forget at all literally the night before she was on the roller coaster with Michi and said Takeomi is changing due to her strength and is trying to make Brahman grow 😂
Also holding back and then using your full power isn't even Accelerated Development, do you know what the ability even is..?
Reading comprehension doesnt seem to be a skill you have. She held back against everyone BESIDES SOUTH who was said to be on her level then boosted herself past her limit. Accelerated development
By what you are saying Taiju should have Accelerated Development, because he often holds back.
Never met somebody as "black and white" as you. You went from Mikey to Takemichi to Senju to Taiju🤦‍♂️

Eu vou com base no que li que o sanzu não conseguiu acertar o takemichi porque o sanzu não foi rápido o suficiente. % de seu impulso sombrio Mikey apenas cortou o antebraço e perfurou, não é grande coisa
Sanzu was about to kill Takemichi before Taiju hit him with the motorcycle and Kakucho helped Takemichi too. Takemichi is not faster than Sanzu that have comparable speed

it was never shown that mikey knew how to use a katana his grandfather's phrase is about unarmed martial arts no use of weapons was shown
Mikey lived in a dojo 17 years and the martial arts we seen him doing was a martial art he already mastered which is why Baji asked "why does Mikey still train" which proves
Mikey still trained long after he had mastery level karate. if he mastered karate by age 4 you dont think he learned multiple other styles in 14 years????

yes sorry i almost forgot i really apologize i just think mikey can't have mastery of weapons for lack of feats and quotes him hitting takemichi more easily just shows that mikey was greatly amplified by the dark impulse he just told the takemichi in a simple way that doesn't show much mastery mikey was never shown using a katana like sanzu and his grandfather didnt say anything about weapons he just said mikey was a martial arts prodigy and when we are shown mikey training is just kicks and jabs no melee weapons or firearms

She didnt forget at all literally the night before she was on the roller coaster with Michi and said Takeomi is changing due to her strength and is trying to make Brahman grow 😂
No, when they were on the roller coaster Senju talked about how Takeomi wanted Brahman to become bigger instead of stronger after the big fight. This doesn't have anything to do with Senju's strength.

She held back against everyone BESIDES SOUTH who was said to be on her level then boosted herself past her limit. Accelerated development
At first she was holding back, but yes after getting punched she went all out against South. She didn't "boost herself past her limit", she just simply used all of her potential that she previously avoided.

Never met somebody as "black and white" as you. You went from Mikey to Takemichi to Senju to Taiju🤦‍♂️
I'm just using Taiju as an example to try to prove my point, why is this a problem exactly?

Mikey lived in a dojo 17 years and the martial arts we seen him doing was a martial art he already mastered which is why Baji asked "why does Mikey still train" which proves
Mikey still trained long after he had mastery level karate. if he mastered karate by age 4 you dont think he learned multiple other styles in 14 years????
that's your assumption we have no way of knowing how much he trained at that time he could only have reinforced what he already knows we don't know if he trained other things saying "probably" or "he must have done it" is not a certainty

yes sorry i almost forgot i really apologize i just think mikey can't have mastery of weapons for lack of feats
I can live with this i just needed better reasoning that "i just dont think". Although i still think he does have the feats overwhelming the 2nd strongest in the verse with it
and quotes him hitting takemichi more easily just shows that mikey was greatly amplified by the dark impulse he just told the takemichi in a simple way that doesn't show much mastery mikey was never shown using a katana like sanzu and his grandfather didnt say anything about weapons he just said mikey was a martial arts prodigy and when we are shown mikey training is just kicks and jabs no melee weapons or firearms
But thats just due to lack of knowledge on mikeys entire fighting history. Remember they never even said Mikey does karate or Taekwondo, i used my knowledge of the uniforms they wear along with poses and attacks to identify he uses over 5 styles, every character Mikey grew up with was always at his house i just don't see how a known prodigy of multiple stykes wouldnt be able to learn 6 months of fencing in 14 years. Baji was too and he trained in karate. It can easily be said because Mikey was childhood friends with Sanzu he trained occasionally in fencing as well since they all were close friends

I can live with this i just needed better reasoning that "i just dont think". Although i still think he does have the feats overwhelming the 2nd strongest in the verse with it

But thats just due to lack of knowledge on mikeys entire fighting history. Remember they never even said Mikey does karate or Taekwondo, i used my knowledge of the uniforms they wear along with poses and attacks to identify he uses over 5 styles, every character Mikey grew up with was always at his house i just don't see how a known prodigy of multiple stykes wouldnt be able to learn 6 months of fencing in 14 years. Baji was too and he trained in karate. It can easily be said because Mikey was childhood friends with Sanzu he trained occasionally in fencing as well since they all were close friends
yes i understand now i understand your reasoning Just understand that I don't disagree 100% with you, it's possible that he trained in fencing in those years, but I can't consider that due to lack of hard evidence, but I can understand your logic.

ok i'm going out for a while thanks for the discussion i had a great time i hope we meet more often i loved discussing with you and i hope i can talk to you better someday

No, when they were on the roller coaster Senju talked about how Takeomi wanted Brahman to become bigger instead of stronger after the big fight. This doesn't have anything to do with Senju's strength.
Dude its the same exact plan Kisaki had. Kisaki had Mikey. Takeomi had Senju. Kisaki wanted to grow Toman bigger and Takeomi wanted to grow Brahman

At first she was holding back, but yes after getting punched she went all out against South. She didn't "boost herself past her limit", she just simply used all of her potential that she previously avoided.
No. Why would she be holding back against Terano South after he just no diffed Waka and Benkei and was already said to be on her level after Draken died? The context of what you say and what happens in the fight dont add up.
I'm just using Taiju as an example to try to prove my point, why is this a problem exactly?
Because its not the same thing at all. Taiju showcases strength % based on the level he thinks his opponents are.

Dude its the same exact plan Kisaki had. Kisaki had Mikey. Takeomi had Senju. Kisaki wanted to grow Toman bigger and Takeomi wanted to grow Brahman

Comparing Kisaki and Takeomi is just wrong. Takeomi actually cares about Senju, and he wouldn't manipulate her. Takeomi even underestimates Senju and thinks that Wakasa and Benkei are far stronger than her, so if he would even use someone it would rather be them. Kisaki wanted to make Toman the biggest criminal organization in Japan, but Takeomi had no such plans.

No. Why would she be holding back against Terano South after he just no diffed Waka and Benkei and was already said to be on her level after Draken died? The context of what you say and what happens in the fight dont add up.
Because she forgot that she was avoiding her potential, which is literally why she asked herself that question. Right after Senju knocks South down Takeomi even realizes that Senju was holding back. They wouldn't start talking about how Senju avoided her potential right then if that wasn't the reason for Senju becoming stronger. Even the note at the end says "Senju's true strength".

I also don't think the comparison between takeomi and kisaki is good however senju just thought she was weaker than she really is she didn't literally forget something she just realized she could be stronger so she loosened up and got stronger this should fit in as status amplification anyway because that's exactly what happened she amplified her status

I also don't think the comparison between takeomi and kisaki is good however senju just thought she was weaker than she really is she didn't literally forget something she just realized she could be stronger so she loosened up and got stronger this should fit in as status amplification anyway because that's exactly what happened she amplified her status
The Statistics Amplification page brings this up as an example, saying that it isn't Statistics Amplification.

Would status amplification be something like increasing your strength during the fight beyond your full strength? for example my power is 100 in total but it increases to 200 with an amplification would it be something like this?

Back