• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
You are forgetting Mikey's arm. Mikey's range with the katana is 63.8+60/80 which is 123.8/143.8.
Now do the Math on Mikey jumping with most of his kicks i'll wait. 123cm compared to 300+cm and he has more versatile attacks. Its not comparable like i said

I understand exactly what you mean thats why im disagreeing. The character is using his willpower to activate time travel with the help of the person who has the other half of the formula which is the time leaper. The character being able to trigger time travel with his willpower is what makes it supernatural. The time leaper cannot do it on its own even if he has the will power himself.

Example: Chifuyu has a strong will power but it isn't strong enough to trigger time travel which means his willpower isn't supernatural.
But where's the proof that their willpower is supernatural... The ability is needed strong willpower, not needing supernatural willpower. That's just assuming it's needed supernatural willpower since it's a supernatural ability... the statement itself literally says you just need a strong desire

Hell the **** no. I checked almost every CRT in this verse, and honestly, you've been constantly talking shit to him whenever he appears sans a few times. Him arguing with the points in the CRTs isn't "A waste of space and only shows up to disagree".
Bro said CRTs how about the discord chats? Which happened long before i ever made a CRT. Like i said mind your business man he can speak for himself💀
I'm just telling you to stay civil, my man, since you have been already reported before, and with this shit, it might actually turn into a ban.
It won't. Showing how we both have been reported. You cleary clueless
...You're forgetting the arm length, add that into the katana's range, and you'd pretty easily decimate most melee fights.
And you are forgetting the many jump kicks mikey did in the fight which adds double the range an arm would 💀

Now do the Math on Mikey jumping with most of his kicks i'll wait. 123cm compared to 300+cm and he has more versatile attacks. Its not comparable like i said
Takemichi only evaded one of Mikey's jumping kicks and he didn't do that by jumping backwards but by stepping aside.

But where's the proof that their willpower is supernatural...
the fact Naoto couldnt help takemichi time leap any more after Hina was saved and he had to leap using a new trigger which ended up being Mikey
The ability is needed strong willpower, not needing supernatural willpower. That's just assuming it's needed supernatural willpower since it's a supernatural ability... the statement itself literally says you just need a strong desire
A strong desire is not all you need. Most of these characters have strong desires, just not supernaturally strong

the fact Naoto couldnt help takemichi time leap any more after Hina was saved and he had to leap using a new trigger which ended up being Mikey

A strong desire is not all you need. Most of these characters have strong desires, just not supernaturally strong
Also a desire and willpower is quite different...

Desire is you wanting something strongly for example

Willpower is how much you can go/handle...

Can you show/prove the supernaturally strong?

Takemichi only evaded one of Mikey's jumping kicks and he didn't do that by jumping backwards but by stepping aside.
He only COULD evade one because its harder to evade. Thanks for proving my point. Jump kicks from mikey are harder to dodge than katana slashes. Not comparable

No... It is when your willpower is soo strong that it can for example create fire or be able to survive damages that's supposed to kill you

an ability using willpower has nothing to do with the character as he's not the one using the willpower but the ability is... Hopefully you understand what I mean

Supernatural Willpower is the ability to exceed one's own limits through sheer willpower to a degree extremely far beyond real human standards.

It's you using only your willpower to do the thing that's supernatural
Agreed with Monkey here (which is a rare occurrence).

Petty jokes aside, @cloudyagami you're gonna need waaayyy better evidence than what you've shown in order to get Supernatural Willpower. I'd argue Pro Wrestling has better showings of "willpower" but even then, when I tried making a CRT about it, it got rejected.

Also cloudy, try to tone down the hostility a bit.

He only COULD evade one because its harder to evade. Thanks for proving my point. Jump kicks from mikey are harder to dodge than katana slashes. Not comparable

He only evaded one because Mikey only kicked him once with a jumping kick. The ones you sent were before Takemichi's visions evolved.

He only evaded one because Mikey only kicked him once with a jumping kick. The ones you sent were before Takemichi's visions evolved.
Proving my point even more...... He needs precognition to dodge mikey kicks but precognition wasnt even apart of him dodging slashes. Yikes

Proving my point even more...... He needs precognition to dodge mikey kicks but precognition wasnt even apart of him dodging slashes. Yikes
He did dodge them using precognition, otherwise he would have died to the first slash. They stopped showing the visions appearing after he evolved it.

Agreed with Monkey here (which is a rare occurrence).

Petty jokes aside, @cloudyagami you're gonna need waaayyy better evidence than what you've shown in order to get Supernatural Willpower. I'd argue Pro Wrestling has better showings of "willpower" but even then, when I tried making a CRT about it, it got rejected.
im not sure what i can do with this information bro.
Also cloudy, try to tone down the hostility a bit.
And stop asking me to stop being hostile when im not even being hostile. yall making the problem bigger than what it even is. i just think the dude is useless to the verse its not that deep

He did dodge them using precognition, otherwise he would have died to the first slash. They stopped showing the visions appearing after he evolved it.
I'll pay you $500 if you can prove this.
What? No?

A desire is just you wanting something...

Willpower is how much you can handle/deal with

They are similar but not the same
Going hand in hand ≠ being the same you cannont have willpower without desire. I never once said they were the same

When i make claims i have to prove it but this get passed as facts even though its the farthest thing from true. 😂😂😂

Soo then you agree that having a strong desire ≠ having strong willpower
I never said they were the same. I said a strong willpower is not enough to make it supernatural which is why i used chifuyu as an example if its strong enough to trigger time travel then its supernatural

Having a strong desire for something can lead you to do unnatural things in order to do it.

But yeah. You're basically right.
To elaborate, say if Character A has a strong desire to buy milk from the grocery store.

While on his way to the grocery, he goes through great lengths no human could go through in order to go to the grocery store and get that milk (I.E. getting stung by multiple angry bees, sustaining injuries that would put a regular human in the hospital, etc.). That would be Supernatural Willpower.

I think that was what @cloudyagami was trying to convey here.

I agree with the cloud, it takes a lot of willpower to activate time travel so it must be supernatural willpower because it is only possible to go back in time with a lot of willpower

So what you are saying is that Mikey with all of his dark impulses unleashed is so weak that Takemichi can dodge sword slashes from him? Otherwise it doesn't make sense because it would mean that Mikey became weaker.
"Is so weak" or maybe Takemichi doesn't need to use it because Mikey not using his kicks which i said already. Arent you the one who said Takemichi was stronger than Mikey after landing one punch? Now he weak so you can make a point? Lmao

I said a strong willpower is not enough to make it supernatural which is why i used chifuyu as an example if its strong enough to trigger time travel then its supernatural
Proof you need supernatural willpower tho?

The statement is only strong desire to save

"Is so weak" or maybe Takemichi doesn't need to use it because Mikey not using his kicks which i said already. Arent you the one who said Takemichi was stronger than Mikey after landing one punch? Now he weak so you can make a point? Lmao
Takemichi could't even dodge normal kicks.

To elaborate, say if Character A has a strong desire to buy milk from the grocery store.

While on his way to the grocery, he goes through great lengths no human could go through in order to go to the grocery store and get that milk (I.E. getting stung by multiple angry bees, sustaining injuries that would put a regular human in the hospital, etc.). That would be Supernatural Willpower.

I think that was what @cloudyagami was trying to convey here.
Its a little more than that. Say character A buys the milk and his desire to see his brother get stronger makes him actually stronger from drinking the milk but when character B does the same for his brother nothing changes. Its supernatural because of the supernatural actions that the desire causes which makes it supernatural

I agree with the cloud, it takes a lot of willpower to activate time travel so it must be supernatural willpower because it is only possible to go back in time with a lot of willpower
That doesn't prove it tho, if you just need alot of willpower to activate the ability... Then there's no proof of supernatural willpower

also... Sus

Im fine with supernatural willpower being denied but Weapon Mastery is a no brainer to accept. He used guns and now a sword against a high tier.

Back