• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokita Ohma Vs Tanjiro Kamado - 7/2 - GRACE

Ohma likely one shots: base Ohma = Lolong > Toa who can tank Julius' gott totter to the body and Julius is 8-A without amps. Ohma has the possessing spirit to amp his ap, plus the adamantine kata and techniques like flashing steel to one shot Lolong who is relative to base Ohma.
Tanji ~ Muzan >> Koku >> Doma >> Akaza >>> Kaigaku ~ Zenitsu who performed the 8-A feat. Tanji also has ap amps through the mark, dance of the fire god, constant flux, and red blade

Tanji ~ Muzan >> Koku >> Doma >> Akaza >>> Kaigaku ~ Zenitsu who performed the 8-A feat. Tanji also has ap amps through the mark, dance of the fire god, constant flux, and red blade
The OP specifies that Post-Hashira Training Tanjiro is used and that key doesn't have the red blade and doesn't scale to Muzan.

Because it's from the new series Omega, they still need to be updated.

Which part?

I can get into this in a bit, I'd need to reread the chapter.
Okay, that should be done then.

The fact that Ohma has most likely become stronger and that he was weakened while performing the feat. That would be relevant information.

Okay.

Since we're going down the AP route.

Can both parties give the exact value for their 8-A's and the corresponding calcs, so i can put them in the OP to cause less confusion to those who're newly entering this thread (It'll also help me out since i'm not knowledgeable on either series)

proof is tanji gets his own power redirectred and amplified by ohma's own power to his chin and one shot, like how Ohma nearly one shot Wakatsuki by just redirecting one of his punches while near dearh.
Tanji's breath of water focuses on redirecting attacks too. And I doubt redirection would work if the ap gap is significant enough, plus tanji with stw and precog would be able to view his actions in slow-mo and proceed to predict and dodge it

Oh yea, I missed that. So just Tanji > Akaza >>> Kaigaku ~ Zenitsu who performed the 8-A feat, along with other ap amps like mark, hinokami and constant flux then
Ohma scales higher: Wakatsuki is 8-A, his kicks are stated a 3x multiplier, blast core is stated Waka's most powerful attack, Julius' gott toter technique is stated to be the same as blast core with rotational energy. So Ohma scales higher than this.

How precise is his blood flow manipulation? Gyomei massively upscales from mugen train arc Tanji who managed to control his blood flow to the point he basically healed himself.
Scales above Fei's who can use his own also heal himself and can utilize his to use as a weapon in combat, in the form of bullets basically. He can super charge the pressure and flow of his blood to use as make shift weapons, heat up his own body, or even slow it down to a nigh stand still.
Alright, they seem comparable enough.
Fair enough.
Same can be said for Tanji, except that he was not fed at all during that period. Tanji also had pillar training on top of this, meaning his stamin would be greatly increased from then.
This was Ohma while he was like 16, so his stamina is greatly increased but he also doesn't really have to worry about wasting energy by moving since he can do that via standing on his bones which doesn't waste energy, and can give himself a second wind via Marionette.
Is it fine it I give it to Muichiro and hence Tanjiro, then?
I suppose.
Has those who inherited Wu Hei's personality and memories been stated to possess skills comparable to him? Still, this wouldn't entail that Wu Hei has 5000 years worth of skill.
They have all of his memories, it would inherently include all of his skills or else there wouldn't be much of a point in the brain washing to begin with.
How old was he before his death? That would be a meaningful way of gauging his skill.
He never really "died." in a traditional sense since he's been getting revived with every Death.
Alright, thanks. I suggest these be added to his profile honestly, since its a pain in the ass for both parties.
It's already on Kiryu's profile under his Powers and Abilities section.
Regarding the scan, is there a way for you to quantify how slow is slow exactly?
There might be a stated time actually, gimme a minute.
For stw, it allowed Tanji go from being constantly out-sped to a blitz above Akaza. Also, it states that he can't use it at will, which would affect Ohma's ability to properly counter it since Tanji can use it whenever he wants.
Kiryu's happens Subconsciously, and Ohma's already countered this same exact ability before so Tanjiro being able to use it whenever he wants is kinda useless since Ohma has that experience in dealing with abilities like that to begin with.
The scan you provided doesn't look like he's predicting 100+ moves into the future, even his profile states that its 7 steps, which is comparable to Tanji's enhanced smell.
Because Kaneda finished the fight shortly afterwards and Ryu's moveset isn't that large. Kaneda's profile uses the wrong scan, that came from his fight with Gaolang who specializes in countering users of Foresight like Kaneda. It's 100+ steps, not 7, 7 comes from Gaolang knocking Kaneda out before he could fully predict ahead.
That combined with stw and genius intellect should be able to put him above Ohma's resistance and precog.
Read above.
Well, in verse the only way to counter precog abilities is by either having the same precog ability or being faster. And this isn't a regular speed gap as the amount of amps Tanji can use at once can put him up to 6 blitzes above Ohma.
First off, that's exclusive to Demon Slayer. Secondly, Ohma is the one with a stated multiplier. The Advance would most likely speed blitz Tanjiro if anything unless Tanjiro has reacted to attacks that are 4x faster than himself.
I wouldn't say so for Akaza who arguable has comparable or more skill due to sheer experience and prodigious ability.
Akaza has more experience, yes but that doesn't mean anything. We've seen in Kengan that experience doesn't automatically make you a great fighter, and in terms of being prodigious Ohma has a lot more feats in that regard.
And Tanji managed to come up with a counter for that using his subtle words and actions whilst in combat, even from months before where he only met Akaza and never actually fought him.
Suitable words? Ohma isn't Akaza, words aren't gonna effect him in any way, also what does Tanjiro have for Ohma canceling out his sword range?
Same can be said for Tanji figuring out Ohma's abilities. He has already shown the capability to decipher abilities of individuals more powerful and experienced than himself even in mid-battle.
And so has Ohma, but to a much dumber degree.

Can both parties give the exact value for their 8-A's and the corresponding calcs, so i can put them in the OP to cause less confusion to those who're newly entering this thread (It'll also help me out since i'm not knowledgeable on either series)
Tanji scales way above Zenitsu 8a feat

Tanji's breath of water focuses on redirecting attacks too. And I doubt redirection would work if the ap gap is significant enough, plus tanji with stw and precog would be able to view his actions in slow-mo and proceed to predict and dodge it
nobody is talking about Tanjiro's breath of water we are talking about that he is getting hit here, Wakatsuki's ap was at least 5x Ohma's in their fight and Ohma redirected it, current Ohma is reliably above Wakatsuki by a fair amount. Your homie gets one shot, dawg.

Tanji's breath of water focuses on redirecting attacks too.
That's a basic Redirection Kata move. Demonsbane is the enhanced version that has resistance to Information Analysis and Analytical Prediction.
And I doubt redirection would work if the ap gap is significant enough
Demonsbane can work on attacks 10x Ohma's own AP.
Plus tanji with stw and precog would be able to view his actions in slow-mo and proceed to predict and dodge it
Fallen Demon couldn't react to Demonsbane, there's no way Tanjiro is reacting to a Demonsbane whenever Kuroki Gensai was barely able to.

Above 144 tons for Ohma, can one shot 144 ton characters and can increase his AP via Possessing Spirit by 4x so 576 Tons with Possessing Spirit.

Also a Chi Blockage would definitely end this fight, as it would completely shut off Tanjiro's nervous system and shut down all his major organs, such as the lungs which would stop Tanjiro being able to use his Breathing.

How precise is his blood flow manipulation? Gyomei massively upscales from mugen train arc Tanji who managed to control his blood flow to the point he basically healed himself.

Alright, they seem comparable enough.

Same can be said for Tanji, except that he was not fed at all during that period. Tanji also had pillar training on top of this, meaning his stamin would be greatly increased from then.

Is it fine it I give it to Muichiro and hence Tanjiro, then?

Has those who inherited Wu Hei's personality and memories been stated to possess skills comparable to him? Still, this wouldn't entail that Wu Hei has 5000 years worth of skill. How old was he before his death? That would be a meaningful way of gauging his skill.

Alright, thanks. I suggest these be added to his profile honestly, since its a pain in the ass for both parties. Regarding the scan, is there a way for you to quantify how slow is slow exactly? For stw, it allowed Tanji go from being constantly out-sped to a blitz above Akaza. Also, it states that he can't use it at will, which would affect Ohma's ability to properly counter it since Tanji can use it whenever he wants.

The scan you provided doesn't look like he's predicting 100+ moves into the future, even his profile states that its 7 steps, which is comparable to Tanji's enhanced smell. That combined with stw and genius intellect should be able to put him above Ohma's resistance and precog

Alright.

Well, in verse the only way to counter precog abilities is by either having the same precog ability or being faster. And this isn't a regular speed gap as the amount of amps Tanji can use at once can put him up to 6 blitzes above Ohma.

I wouldn't say so for Akaza who arguable has comparable or more skill due to sheer experience and prodigious ability. And Tanji managed to come up with a counter for that using his subtle words and actions whilst in combat, even from months before where he only met Akaza and never actually fought him

Same can be said for Tanji figuring out Ohma's abilities. He has already shown the capability to decipher abilities of individuals more powerful and experienced than himself even in mid-battle.
What is tanjiro ap? Does he need sun breathing to be able to fight in this match?

Ohma scales higher: Wakatsuki is 8-A, his kicks are stated a 3x multiplier, blast core is stated Waka's most powerful attack, Julius' gott toter technique is stated to be the same as blast core with rotational energy. So Ohma scales higher than this.
mark hypothetically increases strength by 100x, and the scaling chain for tanji seems to be higher. the amount of ap amps tanji is also higher
Scales above Fei's who can use his own also heal himself and can utilize his to use as a weapon in combat, in the form of bullets basically. He can super charge the pressure and flow of his blood to use as make shift weapons, heat up his own body, or even slow it down to a nigh stand still.
alright
Because Kaneda finished the fight shortly afterwards and Ryu's moveset isn't that large. Kaneda's profile uses the wrong scan, that came from his fight with Gaolang who specializes in countering users of Foresight like Kaneda. It's 100+ steps, not 7, 7 comes from Gaolang knocking Kaneda out before he could fully predict ahead.
Do you have the scan where he predicts 100+ steps into the future? Since whoever upscales from him would have to deal with that exact 100+ step prediction to upscale and not just 7 steps
First off, that's exclusive to Demon Slayer. Secondly, Ohma is the one with a stated multiplier. The Advance would most likely speed blitz Tanjiro if anything unless Tanjiro has reacted to attacks that are 4x faster than himself.
Same can be said for Tanji
Akaza has more experience, yes but that doesn't mean anything. We've seen in Kengan that experience doesn't automatically make you a great fighter, and in terms of being prodigious Ohma has a lot more feats in that regard.
That's verse-exclusive, there's statements that having experience makes you a better fighter in-verse, like Sanemi's when he fought Kokushibo
Suitable words? Ohma isn't Akaza, words aren't gonna effect him in any way, also what does Tanjiro have for Ohma canceling out his sword range?
I worded that wrong. Tanji analyzed whatever Akaza said and did down to the most minute details in an extremely short amount of time and successfuly deciphered his abilities and came up with a counter

What feat are as talking about? I'm a bit lost since you aren't quoting anything.
It began with my response to this:

"I'd say they're comparable tbh, Class 25 is from BoS Ohma who was drastically weakened due to a curse, now we're in Omega which is another series entirely so the amount of scaling Ohma's has is ridiculous. Also he uses the Advance pretty early into his fights."

Yea they were iirc, plus weren't you the one who made those changes?
Zenitsu is still rated as City Block level+ on his profile. If the 8-A calculation has been accepted, can you give a link to it, so that I can confirm that for myself?

It began with response to this:

"I'd say they're comparable tbh, Class 25 is from BoS Ohma who was drastically weakened due to a curse, now we're in Omega which is another series entirely so the amount of scaling Ohma's has is ridiculous. Also he uses the Advance pretty early into his fights."
Oh yeah okay so. So Ohma's feat happens in chapter 3 of Asura, during this time Ohma is a lot weaker due to the curse that Niko placed on him.

We're on chapter 157 of a new manga now.

Back