• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokita Ohma vs Baki Hanma

3-1-4

Also something I completely forgot, Baki has power mimicry, so there is a possibility in which Baki could start picking up the basics of the Niko Style if that sways anyone's opinion

Ciruno Fortes said:
I don't think he used it that often?
It's not really a purpose thing, like he just sees a martial art, understands how certain moves are able to do certain things and why they do it, but his power mimicry isn't very good. It's most impressive showing is after several weeks of training (or days? I don't remember for sure), he was able to master Body Control to mimic the movements of a cockroach. Most martial arts take half of a battle or a battle or 2 to actually mimic, hence why I said it's only possible, not a guarantee, and it will probably only be basic Niko Style stuff

If both are on equal stats i go with Ohma, he showed more special moves but tbh, it could go either way, if they are on their peak though i go with Baki.

In that case it can give him insight of what the enemy can do, much like any other martial artist can in Kengan. But yeah no mimicry here.

That was after his Restriction was unleashed. Either way I doubt that would be the end of Ohma since he can still aim for throat strike. Kenganers be willing to do eye pokes and the likes.

We've almost reached grace via incon, but I would like to correct the record about a minor mistake I made earlier about Baki.

Its seems as though even 13 year old can copy a martial art quickly even being able to copy someone's specific variation of their martial art, however, Baki from SOO and beyond can copy AND master said martial arts. The Baki used is only capable of copying a martial art and using it with efficient skill. Yujiro's copying would be the most impressive in the verse, copying and mastering even the most difficult martial arts within 1-2 viewings and in some instances, achieving a level beyond mastery

Back