• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Arrogant Schmuck

- I mean Sans could teleport Tohru to multiple locations and into the path of attacks to confuse her.

- Flight get countered by soul gravity.

- Does she ever use teleport and portal in battle? This sound kinda biased but i think Sans can teleport before it close thank to his good reaction.

Jamesthetaker said:
- I mean Sans could teleport Tohru to multiple locations and into the path of attacks
Look Idk anything about Undertale as I've said but I'm pretty sure if that were the case then he wouldn't have nearly as many losses as he currently does. That or he doesn't use it so quickly in character.

I'm going to need someone like Saikou to fact-check the kilometers of teleportation thing because right now it says its range is unknown.

And yes she does use teleportation and portals in combat. More often the latter than the former.

Sans does have such range with his teleportation. He somehow teleports his hotdog stand from Snowdin to Hotland regularly (enough so that the snow on top of it doesn't melt). It should probably be on his profile to be honest, because nothing hints that it's higher than that.

Not really. Kinda sick of seeing Sans loses to everything, but Tohru does look like she has the AoE to quickly kill him. Depends on how much she uses her abilities but in doubt, I'd say she would win.

I must say, however, that Sans countering Tohru's invisibility is BS. Souls aren't invisible in Undertale when they're outside the body, and you don't need to see the soul in order to attack it when it's in someone's body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back