• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Even with Esdeath being stronger, there's a gap of at least x2. Esdeath isn't one-shotting here, that doesn't make sense.

Because all explosion work like this? i mean, people aren't immunised by their explosion because they created it

Huh?

If you are the one expelling Energy you are not hurt by it.

Is every character that can repeatedly shoot out 7B attacks capable of repeatedly tanking 7B attacks? No, because they are the ones expelling the energy.

She created the explosion, mo reason she would be hurt by it.

Schnee One said:
Huh?

If you are the one expelling Energy you are not hurt by it.

Is every character that can repeatedly shoot out 7B attacks capable of repeatedly tanking 7B attacks? No, because they are the ones expelling the energy.

She created the explosion, mo reason she would be hurt by it.
You didn't get the point, it's not an explosion created by throwing at Ki blast by touching the ground or something like that, she created an Omnidirectionnal explosion, she was at the epicenter of this explosion, that's my point, i didn't talk about People who can trow energy blast and mean that they can tank their own or something.

While normal physics decree that with like, every law of physics, she would be hit by her own attacks or the reverse force..

Anime has a thing where people are very often either immune to their own attacks or are murdering themselves with their own attacks, like the My Hero Academia protagonist.

What's the difference?

Both of them are attacks that the character expels by themselves on their own.

If attacks that are generated by said character don't hurt you but explosions generated by said character do, then fair enough but I don't get it

She's generating the explosion, the explosion wouldn't hurt her unless she literally blew up from the inside like an actual bomb.

ThePixelKirby said:
While normal physics decree that with like, every law of physics, she would be hit by her own attacks or the reverse force..

Anime has a thing where people are very often either immune to their own attacks or are murdering themselves with their own attacks, like the My Hero Academia protagonist.
^This is a very good point

On second thought Nevermind she probably Tanks a couple attacks. But I don't think a blade will be easy to shrug off in time stop

ThePixelKirby said:
Even with Esdeath being stronger, there's a gap of at least x2. Esdeath isn't one-shotting here, that doesn't make sense.
Why?

So you think a blade attack to the vital spot isn't going to kill you?

Schnee One said:
She's generating the explosion, the explosion wouldn't hurt her unless she literally blew up from the inside like an actual bomb.
It's actually this, her own body generated the explosion without purpose, with Physics law, (Newton's second law) she need to be as/more durable that this.

Anyway, If Esdeath can stab Tohka in the head during the Time stop, then she take this, if not, Tohka overpower and probably win.

Esdeath always goes for the fastest kill so she probably strikes to do a throat slash or heart stab.

Honestly, I dont think that Esdeath would be able to kill her in time, her time stop simply does not last long enough with the AP gap for her to be able to hurt Tohka and she has no durability ignoring attacks. In fact I dont even think that Esdeath would get the chance to time stop unless she does it after the first couple of hits.

She's not going to get hit unless Tohka catches her off guard .

She's a perfectionist, and in the series she hasn't not time stopped an attack she couldn't dodge aside from Akame who snuck up behind her.

She's not going to get hit unless Tohka catches her off guard .

Bold claim. She does not have precognition or instinctive reaction, only her perception is anything relevant, she does not have any crazy substitution shit either. All she really has is afterimage creation which judging by Tohka's profile does not matter since she has crazy aoe attacks.

Why is that bold?

It's not like Tohka has attacks that are incredibly hard to see and intercept from 4KM away no less.

And if esdeath wants to do damage she would have to get closer as per her usual way of fighting.

My point is when they both come to the point that they actually do damage to each other she would get hit.

She doesn't go CQC in this form, she Range spams as her ice is much stronger

She can't do much damage unless there's no Astral Dress.

But why? Esdeath isn't going to sit there and take it, she's not a blind idiot.

Blade attacking someone far more durable than you is unlikely to penetrate nearly as easily, since there is a x2 dura advantage at best, likely closer to x3.

3x is far more durable? Not really.

That still doesn't prevent a blade from striking you in a fleshy/less durable part of your body.

x3 more durable... Last time I checked, I wouldn't wish to fight someon 3 times more durable than me.

Voting Tohka.

Actually **** it, tanking a 525 Teraton attack should save you from a single stab, Esdeath probably could win if she went for multiple strikes but she doesn't do that

Tohka FRA

I hope my previous comment wasn't counted as a vote, btw.

I'm gonna vote Tohka here. The AP difference kinda does matter. Also, Absolute Zero isn't exactly a durability negator.

So here's what I think...

Because both sides are in-character, I don't see Esdeath pulling out the time stop first thing seeing as how she doesn't it in-character and the fact that she can only use it once in this battle.

I was thinking Esdeath maybe could drag out the fight and wear Tohka out and finish her off with Makohadoma.

However, it's very difficult against someone like Tohka. Considering her level of durability and the fact that this version of Tohka has Mio's powers. I feel that Tohka has the stat advantage here.

And I don't think Esdeath got what it takes to finish Tohka off.

Voting for Tohka taking this fight low-mid diff

Schnee One said:
This version of Tohka does not have Mio's powers
Didn't he say it's the High 6-B version tho? Isn't that the form where she possess the rest of the spirit's power and abilities?

Regardless, I've yet to be convinced that Esdeath has a good chance here.

Schnee One said:
Not the current High 6-B/6-A key
No
I see...

Even then, Esdeath will not pull out Time Stop first thing since it's out of character. Touka's still a powerhouse and I don't think Esdeath can hold her own for too long.

My point still stands.

Back