• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Esdeath is significantly above 6.46125142051677091684e+23 J

Tohka is comparable to Mio who has 2.2091E+24 J (I think this one was accepted)

Esdeath just freezes everything and calls it a day, unless Tohka has proper Resistances to her abilities, which I don't see on her profile.

She has resistance to AZ, but I'm pretty sure we don't count ice resist as resistig Esdeath's time stop unless I missed something.

Actually, it's 154 Vs 525 Teraton, Tohka has indeed a good advantage. Tohka can deal with Ice Based attack, Tohka's Barrier could protect her from most of esdeath's blow, her astral dress could also passively nullify Esdeath's attacks. Tohka battle usually spam attack with or without Sandalphon (she threw rays of light instantanously) However, Esdeath has the skill advangage and Time Stop. If Esdeath Time stop before she get killed by Tohka's blows, then she win, if not, Tohka.

If she uses time stop would she kill tohka in time? Her time stop does not have infinite duration in fact the duration is extremely short. I vote tohka via tanking through the time stop with the durability advantage and the astral dress on top of that.

Then yeah that won't help her in time Stop.

The feat itself, what's the context behind it? Can you link it?

oh nvm then, I thought it was just like armour...

Still dont know if she can easily kill her with the AP difference in the limited time..

But yeah, Astral Dress is like an armor, when spirits wears it, they are protected by an invisble wall that cover all the body

In Tohka's Case, she has the Astral Dress protection but also her own forcefield

152 Teratons is based off Tatsumi who a weakened Esdeath one shotted, so that should shorten the gap

From there, pretty sure Esdeath Time Stops and stabs her in a vital area killing her.

Esdeath is a perfectionist and is fully serious once she's pushed to the brink of time stopping, so she will kill Tohka if she gets pushed back or being overwhelmed, which Tohka will do thanks to the versatility and AP gap in her favor.

Is Tohka superior to the feat in some way?

@Garg, she just scale to Mio's feat (Mio haven't been hurted at all by her 525 Teraton), with Restablish, Tohka scale above Mio in term of raw power.

Really, people are acting as if Esdeath can literally one-shot in one time stop, which is unlikely given the really large advantage.

As well, given the nature of the Astral Dress being more of an off/on forcefield in a very simplified manner, it's far more likely it just wasn't on for that clip rather than it just not working during stopped time, since that really doesn't make a lot of sense. (Stopping time wouldn't null an ability if it was already on.)

Really large

Even though it's not even 4x and Esdeath is much stronger then the feat and she has no Regenerationn or actual armor to cover being stabbed in vitals

Also it's always on as long as the Astral Dress is awakened, it's just the shield itself doesn't prove until necessary.

Back