• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toguro's team vs Akatsuki (some members)

Rocks75

VS Battles
Retired
Fight 1: Karasu vs Deidara

Fight 2: Bui vs Kakuzu

Fight 3: Elder Toguro vs Orochimaru (I was thinking to put Hidan at the beggining because he is immortal like Elder Toguro, but I remembered Orochimaru was an Akatsuki member and he has immortality and Regenerationn like Elder Toguro, so he would be a much better opponent for Elder Toguro, not to mention Hidan is a pretty lame and weak character)

Edo Tensei is restricted.

Fight 4:
Younger Toguro vs Kisame

Younger Toguro and Kisame starts at base at the beggining.

Some minutes later Younger Toguro goes to 100% and Kisame fuses with Samehada.

100% over 100% Toguro is restricted.

Who wins in each fight?

It suks that most YYH characters don't have profiles here so I can't really based my answer on them. And it been quite some time since I left YYH so my answers may not be accurate but...

Fight 1: Mostlikely Deidera. He has higher DC. Speed I can't say for sure but probably Deidara.

Fight 2: Could go either way. I believe he stopped Hiei's dragon of the Darkness flame so durability may go to Bui but Kakuzu is far more versatile. Speed I'd say they were around the same level.

Fight 3: Orochimaru wins. ET may be more or less unkillable but Orochimaru can always seal him.

Fight 4: Could Go either way.

Back