• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ToG Regenerationn Negation Upgrade

I know shinsoo is the equivelent of matter and atoms in TOG, but can we be sure that this ability applies to the normal matter? Because if it does then we can expect HUGE changes to the verse stats. Because I'm pretty sure this would apply to everyone since it mean's every Shinsoo user in the tower has Matter Manipulation and possibly even atomic/subatomic level destruction. This isn't a light descision guys. I myself actually would agree with this but like I said it's a huge change.

Okay then lets go ahead with it. And I think new changes using either atomization or sub-atomization for our feats are in order.

Back