• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So overall it's implied many times that Cell's Solar Kamehameha was going to destroy the entire universe by the narrator, a guide, Cell himself and other notable characters. This means any character to and above Super Perfect Cell (but aren't 2-C) should be "3-A with charged attacks/kamehameha etc. (Comparable/Superior to Super Perfect Cell's Solar Kamehameha)"

The narrator states as Cell was preparing his Solar Kamehameha that "the overture to the collapse of the earth--no, the whole universe--has already begun"

This seems like it could very easily be hyperbolic statements here, given how Cell himself still makes the same "I've already stored up enough enegy to blow away the entire solar system" statement as he does in the manga. Blowing up the Universe is so many orders of magnitude larger than this that this would make no sense to even bring up.

"Everything" in this case doesn't necessarily mean every single thing in the Universe; the context is the first part of his statement where he says the Earth will be blown away. Everything that makes up the Earth will be gone with no traces remaining.

When Cell transformed into his Perfect form, the Elder Namekian stated "but the whole universe could be destroyed." It's also re-stated on the Toei site for Dragon Ball Z Kai that they "foresaw the collapse of the entire universe."

Neither of these statements imply it being done in a single attack.

Piccolo (Who fused with Kami) states as Cell was charging his Solar Kamehameha that "it's like the whole universe is shaking!"

This is just a similie. It is "like" the whole Universe is shaking does not mean the same as the Universe is literally shaking.

We know what is meant by this. Cell states he can blow up the Earth then use Instant Transmission to go to another planet. His plan is to destroy the Universe bit by bit, not all in one go.

If Cell was going to destroy the entire Universe at once, why would he mention teleporting to another planet? There'd be no planets to go to.

So overall it's implied many times that Cell's Solar Kamehameha was going to destroy the entire universe by the narrator, a guide, Cell himself and other notable characters. This means any character to and above Super Perfect Cell (but aren't 2-C) should be "3-A with charged attacks/kamehameha etc. (Comparable/Superior to Super Perfect Cell's Solar Kamehameha)"

I just want to note that I think is is particularly funny after many people have complained about my earlier thread on Cell's Solar Kamehameha, people argued that Cell's Kamehameha couldn't possibly be thousands of times above his ordinary rating... but now people have no problem with charged attacks being 3-A for Toei.

I just want to note that I think is is particularly funny after many people have complained about my earleir thread on Cell's Solar Kamehameha, people argued that Cell's Kamehameha couldn't possibly be thousands of times above his ordinary rating... but now people have no problem with charged attacks being 3-A for Toei.
It's almost like ignoring what isn't convenient is the mantra of the current roster of Dragon Ball supporters.

Collapse =/= destruction.
"Everything" could be referencing the solar system or, say, the lives of the Z-Fighters?
Does the Solar Kamehameha destroy the universe, or is Cell planning on destroying the universe after?
What does a Namekian know?
General, off-handed statements like "the whole universe could be destroyed" without further explanation are not quite as useful as, like, Elder Kai describing the extent to which Goku and Beerus's clashing of godly might would reduce the entirety of Universe 7 into a void of nothingness; it's like a "destroy the entire world" statement.
Non-canon.
Shaking the universe is only 4-A, right?

The reason why he mentioned that is because it is currently accepted that any destruction caused by cell kamehameha would be a charged attack otherwise if this wasn't the case he would have clearly scaled it to physicals Idk why this accusations are being pushed forward

This seems like it could very easily be hyperbolic statements here, given how Cell himself still makes the same "I've already stored up enough enegy to blow away the entire solar system" statement as he does in the manga. Blowing up the Universe is so many orders of magnitude larger than this that this would make no sense to even bring up.

"Everything" in this case doesn't necessarily mean every single thing in the Universe; the context is the first part of his statement where he says the Earth will be blown away. Everything that makes up the Earth will be gone with no traces remaining.

Neither of these statements imply it being done in a single attack.

This is just a similie. It is "like" the whole Universe is shaking does not mean the same as the Universe is literally shaking.

We know what is meant by this. Cell states he can blow up the Earth then use Instant Transmission to go to another planet. His plan is to destroy the Universe bit by bit, not all in one go.

If Cell was going to destroy the entire Universe at once, why would he mention teleporting to another planet? There'd be no planets to go to.

I just want to note that I think is is particularly funny after many people have complained about my earlier thread on Cell's Solar Kamehameha, people argued that Cell's Kamehameha couldn't possibly be thousands of times above his ordinary rating... but now people have no problem with charged attacks being 3-A for Toei.
I agree with this.

I disagree with 3-A Cell

Came back after some time and dang.

Guess this can be closed, but one more thing:

Vil7C9k.png

"Mr. Cell (Toei) Super Perfect Cell Key I've done it, I proposed for you to get into 3-A on the VS Battles forum"

"Thank you Skipper, now I am free to roam this wiki"

TEMFeAn.png

"Not if I have anything to say about it, and I DO, I'm gonna reject and debunk the CRT!"

rMva8nK.png

"MR. CELL (TOEI) SUPER PERFECT CELL KEY GET DOWNNNNN!!!!!"

YbVhnOH.png

17.jpg
: "This can be closed now"

"AHHHHHH-"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back