• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vizer04

He/Him
Last edited:
So, what should we put on his profile as a justification instead? Any ideas?

Wasn't Broly literally about to kill Paragus before he used the controlling device on him? I don't see Paragus scaling at all

He's also clearly much weaker than King Vegeta as one shot almost costed Paragus his life

Broly's Base form tier in general don't make sense.

For example his base form is listed as: Solar System level (Easily superior to Toeiverse 100% Frieza), but there's absolutely nothing supporting it, especially since even Base Goku was dodging and deflecting hits from restrained SSJ Broly, meaning his Base form is even weaker

To me the suggestion in the first post of this thread seems uncontroversial to apply.

Broly's Base form tier in general don't make sense.

For example his base form is listed as: Solar System level (Easily superior to Toeiverse 100% Frieza), but there's absolutely nothing supporting it, especially since even Base Goku was dodging and deflecting hits from restrained SSJ Broly, meaning his Base form is even weaker
What do the rest of you think that we should do about this?

It comes from a statement Paragus himself said, "His power level is less than mine, the boy is pitiful!" Which is obviously a lie and there's no way to index their exact PL's and Broly's PL being hidden is not compared to anyone in particular.

So I'm fine with this downgrade.

Thank you. I think that this has already been applied though.

So is somebody willing to split the page into two separate continuities then?

Well i can handling this task, however talking about Toei Paragus, while he did stated his power is > Broly, the statement itself is a lie to hide Broly actual power so it is served nothing to indicate Paragus power, the nature of his power is Unknown and he never fight, so i disagree with listing him at 5-A, it is almost a baseless assumption that he is comparable to Nappa, he could well as strong as Raditz for all we know

Thank you for helping out.

Unknown statistics seem reasonable to apply then.

Well i can handling this task, however talking about Toei Paragus, while he did stated his power is > Broly, the statement itself is a lie to hide Broly actual power so it is served nothing to indicate Paragus power, the nature of his power is Unknown and he never fight, so i disagree with listing him at 5-A, it is almost a baseless assumption that he is comparable to Nappa, he could well as strong as Raditz for all we know
Sure, I can lend a hand
@Vietthai96 @Dagoth_OwO

Would you still be willing to handle this please?

Well, I accepted your argument, and it seems like no other members will comment here, so you can probably go ahead.

As for the other thread, given that AKM and some other high-ranking staff members are against the revision, and I am mostly ambivalent, it seems unlikely to pass.

Well, I accepted your argument, and it seems like no other members will comment here, so you can probably go ahead.

As for the other thread, given that AKM and some other high-ranking staff members are against the revision, and I am mostly ambivalent, it seems unlikely to pass.
well if you say so, i will make the draft, but it take time

Okay. Thank you for helping out.
this is the draft for Toei Paragus
DBS Paragus done

I also take some liberty to add more information for both of them

this is the draft for Toei Paragus
DBS Paragus done

I also take some liberty to add more information for both of them
Thank you for helping out. Feel free to create a "Paragus (Toei)" page.

We will also need a Navbar template for both of the pages to use.

Thank you for helping out. Feel free to create a "Paragus (Toei)" page.

We will also need a Navbar template for both of the pages to use.
Done, but i don't know to make a Navbar template lol

Done, but i don't know to make a Navbar template lol
You can use this for the template creation and use the source code of this page as reference

Back