• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toei Goku and Vegeta vs Vegito

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meta Cooler Goku and Vegeta vs Buu Saga Canon Vegito

All start in Base but can transform into Super Saiyan

Speed Equal

Fight takes place at the tournament of power stage(flight disabled)

Win condition either K.O. or knocking off the stage

Goku and Vegeta:

Vegito:

Toei Goku seriously needs a profile. And the rest of the cast too.

They should be on the GT profiles tbh since it still follows the Z Anime.

Your opinion on the match?

Buu Saga Vegito is insanely above Solar System level via scaling to Buuhan who is > Buutenks > Ultimate Gohan > SSJ3 Gotenks >>>>>>>> SSJ3 Goku >>>>>> SSJ2 Goku/Vegeta > SSJ2 Gohan > Cell, who is 1 kiloFOE

The other peeps? Not much far above Baseline.

Vegito via far higher AP and experience.

Also, yeah, Toei Goku needs to be made and merged with GT Goku.

Well how far do you think the gap between Teen SSJ Broly and Android 13 SSJ Goku is?

Also, I've been working on the toei profile, may come out next week due to my college assignments, but if you guys have an abilities that should be noted, then go ahead and tell me.

If Goku and Vegeta are stronger than one Metal Cooler who is stronger than Vegito then they win. In this case Vegito can't regenerate and hasn't the same kind of Reactive Power Level.

Goku or Vegeta alone'd put a much better fight.

I don't know... I would have to give it to Vegito. If Vegito can divide and conquer, there's no way he'd lose. Individually speaking, he has the entirely of both of there movesets, but better. He could use techniques on them that they use to defeat or topple each other (Goku's Kaioken, Vegeta's Energy Rings, etc). Goku and Vegeta already have shoddy teamwork, so I think Vegito, if he can fight them one at a time but restraining the other or at least keeping them busy, wins with mid-high difficulty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back