• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we follow my idea, the 4-A Broly feat stays limited to the Broly movies (as they are all sequels to the other) while the Buu 4-A one stays for the anime and for the movies whose events happen after the Buu saga.

Also, making a profile/key for each version of Goku is useless, there's really no need, they would all be copy-pastas with different stats, and at the end of the day what matters of the movies are the villains.

Alright, so Cell Saga god tiers would scale or downscale to the exact same 4-B feat as the manga, and Buu Saga god tiers scale to Kid Buu's 4-A feats (which needs to be calc'ed).

Also, did someone recalc the anime version of Vegeta's destruction? There was a thread saying that the calc made an assumption.

If we follow my idea, the 4-A Broly feat stays limited to the Broly movies (as they are all sequels to the other) while the Buu 4-A one stays for the anime and for the movies whose events happen after the Buu saga.

Also, making a profile/key for each version of Goku is useless, there's really no need, they would all be copy-pastas with different stats, and at the end of the day what matters of the movies are the villains.
Broly's 4-A feat is unquantified, so as of now the Cell Games / Buu Saga characters just downscale from Buu's feat rather than upscaling from Broly.

Maybe if the feat would actually be quantified, then they could upscale from that value

Btw, I think this can be applied.

Everyone accepted and the calc is fine.
If the Kaiok-ken x100 is legit, I guess Super Slug can be Low 4-C.

I don't know about the others who were low 4-C, I don't remember who upscales besides Slug and Bardock

Btw, I think this can be applied.

Everyone accepted and the calc is fine.
If the Kaiok-ken x100 is legit, I guess Super Slug can be Low 4-C.

I don't know about the others who were low 4-C, I don't remember who upscales besides Slug and Bardock
Ok. Can you open the profiles so I can apply the changes?

Also, there's another ongoing thread about if movie characters should be scaled to anime so I'll hold off from kaioken times 100 now

They are all open.
Just realized something.

Does Base Goku in The Tree of Might scale to King Vegeta's feat? Because if so, then Turles after eating the fruit would scale to 18 Tenatons by stomping Kaioken times 10 Goku, which will make him Low 4-C

I think yes, the fact that Goku knows the Kaio-ken means he trained with King Kai, and after that he was able to match Vegeta, who's superior to his father.

Wait, Saiyan Saga Goku scales to King Vegeta's feat right?

Because if he does, then with Kaioken times 4 he'll be 7.2 Tenatons, which is High 5-A+

King Vegeta's power level was 10,000 in the anime, whoever is close to 10,000 or above it would scale. Toei Bardock is scaled to Toei King Vegeta since his power level was approaching that of the King's but was at 9,000 or so, the same power level range as that of Toei base saiyan saga Goku I think.

Goku's power level as 8,000 in the Saiyan Saga, so it's not that far off, especially since King Vegeta did his feat super casually

Yeah he should at least downscale slightly since he's very close to Toei Bardock's power level, who's just slightly weaker than the King.

Yeah he should at least downscale slightly since he's very close to Toei Bardock's power level, who's just slightly weaker than the King.
If so, then this would mean that Kaioken times 3 Goku and Saiyan Saga Vegeta would be High 5-A+

Which means that Base Goku in the Tree of Might would also scale to High 5-A+ by being above Kaioken times 3 Saiyan Saga Goku and Saiyan Saga Vegeta, especially since he had a power level of 30,000 in the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back