• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Todoroki vs Muscular ( 7 - 0 - 0 ) ( Grace ) ❄💪🏽🔥

todoroki is the one who finds muscular instead of deku
Rules :
--Paranormal liberation war arc Todoroki;
--Speed is = ;
--Battle location : random city in japan;

ICE AND FIRE : Kaio1277999,SuperStar,Cimafranca133,XSOULOFCINDERX,Popted2,V99,GoldExPoints,

PUMP UP :

INCON :

Last edited:
Musculars striking is around 748.01 Megatons since hes took deku at 100% and is comparable to Allmight where as Todorokis durability is around 14.93 Tons and this gap is massive so if muscular lands a hit than its gg.

please always read the profiles because todorokis durability is only mountain+ if hes fighting against Ice/Fire users.

This is why it's so hard to make matches with Todoroki. His body's AP and durability don't match with the AP of his Quirk and his durability against fire and ice attacks, which means it's more fair to pair him up against other characters who use pyrokinesis or cryokinesis as their main fighting style. I mean, Todoroki could still win, but he just has to be on the defensive and always be sure to dodge Muscular's attacks, which would be very hard.

The reason todoroki would win is

1) way faster than muscular
2) he has the durability to tank muscular attack
3) ice would mess up muscular skin
4) fire would kill him

Even dabi is capable of killing muscular cause muscular quirk is not a good match for any fire user

Edit: this match is a stomp in favor of todoroki

The reason todoroki would win is

1) way faster than muscular
2) he has the durability to tank muscular attack
3) ice would mess up muscular skin
4) fire would kill him

Even dabi is capable of killing muscular cause muscular quirk is not a good match for any fire user

Edit: this match is a stomp in favor of todoroki
Dude did you even read the profiles?? 💀

Todoroki lacks the durability to take a single hit from Muscular. So yes Muscular is capable of one shotting him. Todoroki's 7-A+ durability is only accounting for heat/cold.

However Todoroki still wins this pretty easily. Without speed equal Todorkoi just easily blitz him and vaporizes/freezes him with ease. Muscular has no defense against Endeavor level fire, which can vaporize High-End Nomu. And a freeze that removes the limbs of the USJ Nomu. Muscular's durability is irrelevant to temperature attacks.

And he has no resistance.

With equal speed, Todoroki still wins. Muscular is a bare bones fighter who's only tactic is to punch straight on at someone. Todoroki is far more mobile and can easily avoid his attacks. While Muscular is burned and frozen without landing a single hit on him.

Todoroki lacks the durability to take a single hit from Muscular. So yes Muscular is capable of one shotting him. Todoroki's 7-A+ durability is only accounting for heat/cold.

However Todoroki still wins this pretty easily. Without speed equal Todorkoi just easily blitz him and vaporizes/freezes him with ease. Muscular has no defense against Endeavor level fire, which can vaporize High-End Nomu. And a freeze that removes the limbs of the USJ Nomu. Muscular's durability is irrelevant to temperature attacks.

And he has no resistance.

With equal speed, Todoroki still wins. Muscular is a bare bones fighter who's only tactic is to punch straight on at someone. Todoroki is far more mobile and can easily avoid his attacks. While Muscular is burned and frozen without landing a single hit on him.
I agree with the first part!
But this right here bothers me. Didn’t Midoriya give todoroki a lot of trouble? And how’s todo bypassing musculars shield which no sold a 748 megatons punch?

But this right here bothers me. Didn’t Midoriya give todoroki a lot of trouble? And how’s todo bypassing musculars shield which no sold a 748 megatons punch?
Physical durability has nothing to due with taking hits from fire and ice. Muscular also doesn't scale to 748 MT, he scales above 550 MT but below 638 MT. Izuku is weaker during the fight with Muscular than when he fights Nine many months later.

Endeavor is inferiors to Hood and the High-Ends, yet his flames can still vaporize their entire body. Endeavor's single Jet Burn burned straight through Hood and ripped off his arm. Yet Hood is capable of overpowering Endeavor's Hellflame thrust and it's stated he is stronger than him.

Basically it doesn't matter how durable he is. Heat and Cold don't care about physical impact durability. You need resistance to withstand them.

Shoto and Endeavor have "can ignore conventional durability" for a reason.

Last edited:
Physical durability has nothing to due with taking hits from fire and ice. Muscular also doesn't scale to 748 MT, he scales above 550 MT but below 638 MT. Izuku is weaker during the fight with Muscular than when he fights Nine many months later.

Endeavor is inferiors to Hood and the High-Ends, yet his flames can still vaporize their entire body. Endeavor's single Jet Burn burned straight through Hood and ripped off his arm. Yet Hood is capable of overpowering Endeavor's Hellflame thrust and it's stated he is stronger than him.

Basically it doesn't matter how durable he is. Heat and Cold don't care about physical impact durability. You need resistance to withstand them.

Shoto and Endeavor have "can ignore conventional durability" for a reason.
Damn! I totally missed that…

Speed equalized seems fine. Muscular needs only one hit to win, just that Todoroki has a higher chance of winning overall.

Without speed equalized Muscular stands no chance since Todoroki is massively faster than him.

cool, speed will be equalized so, another cool thing to mention is that Shoto can use his fire to fly, another advantage there, well my vote goes to Shoto, what about you?

my first battle that became Grace! and finally Todoroki received the love he deserves lol, it was a good conversation and debate at the end of the day, by the way, could someone put this on their profile? please, i would do it myself but i can't, whenever i try to type something in their profile, nothing happens, the letters don't appear.

Back