• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TOCOJBWA: Contracts and Terminations: Crimson Khorne

I speed in front of him and tank several Godmode blasts that were meant for him with the invulnerability, before HOSTLESS charges past us and lays waste to the Godmodes attacking. I turn to Stevie T and yell "What the freak are you doing here, this is a warzone!!!"
"I'm just here to shred." Stevie T then plays an epic guitar solo, which shoots out electricity that destroys a few Godmodes

"**** it im doing it now"
I launch the car straight at Crimson Khorne doing major damage as it explodes somehow, then stopping time to escape the blast as well as get a few more hits on him. Doing so, however, I collapse to the ground from overexertion

"**** it im doing it now"
I launch the car straight at Crimson Khorne doing major damage as it explodes somehow, then stopping time to escape the blast as well as get a few more hits on him. Doing so, however, I collapse to the ground from overexertion
Crimson Khorne contemptuously brushes it off, but has more to worry about, like for instance the massive army of enemies surrounding him.

Orror (Bring's The Ecumensomething Patriarch Joseph Stalin (Memeohollernverse)

Orror: I have brought someone... very very special. (Shows YOU ARE DEAD KHORNE FALL TO ABSOLUTISM AND ORTHODOXY).

YOU ARE DEAD KHORNE FALL TO ABSOLUTISM AND ORTHODOXY (Joseph Stalin) : JBWWAR Will fall. I was able to kill Equalist Rebel Scum Leon Trotsky, who was able to annex Finland... by using an Ice Pick and The Imperial Inquisition. Crimson Khorne... False God! What do you have to stop me? For I have the meme power of ROME by my side for you see... I AM A ROMAN!!!

"For example, this one attack I have, it should cough be my last useful attack, last because despite the immense power it brings, its also so powerful that I will be almost dead immediately after I use it and the 6 hours of its existence will be the only thing keeping me alive. I just chose not to use this because I didn't think we had no hope. I genuinely believe it now." My eyes fill with tears. "Even if I die, regardless of my opinions of you, I enjoyed having you as an ally." I give off a weak smile, as I stand weakly. Historical figures are summoned which are:
Constantine XI
Xi Jinping
Catherine the Great
Gandhi (Civ 6)
JFK
Teddy Roosevelt
Wilhelm II
Pol Pot
Karl Marx
Fidel Castro
Napoleon
Wilfrid Laurier
The entire IRA
Alexander the Great
Osman I
And Genghis Khan
who attack Crimson Khorne as green energy starts surrounding me, suddenly a flash of light observable by everything ever surrounds me. Then the historical figures contribute to it, as it gets even brighter, then it fades, short enough to not cause permanent damage to anyones eyes.
"This is it... This is... My final attack... This is..."

"Sepulchritude"​

The light completely disappears and I emerge.
(Yeah I did a Problem Sleuth reference so sue me)

Last edited:
Orror: Oh... I... didn't know...

Comrade Trotsky (Trotsky (Memozollernverse) ): TGGMWR (The Glorious Godmodes Wiki Revolution)... COMRADES!!! it's time!

Trotsky (Memozollernverse), Marcos Angelos (Tumblr Fuckchellor), Gahndi (Memozollernverse), Gahndi (Civ 6), Wang, Chaing Kai Shek (Memozollernverse), and Pure Dark and Chaotic Evil Anarchistic Malal. ATTTACK!!!!!!!

Malal: Just so you know I am the leader here so HA!

Trotsky: Yes Yes I know... now... ATTACK ALL SIDES FOR GLORIOUS ANARCHIST REVOLUTION!!!
Tumblr Fuckchellr: I didn't know I'm following an Anarchist. Oh well.

Last edited:
Orror: Marcs... Wai did u Error attak orror me?

Marx (Memozollernverse): For The Revolution of corpse!

Orror: aaay!

Malal: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! (Attacks Crimson Khorne).

Last edited:
Joseph Stalin (Roman) (Uses Imperial Inquisition and an Ice Pick)
Motolov (Stands beside Stalin)

Leon Trotsky: Well Well Well... using My own comrade against me... i see.

Motolov: Give up! Equalism will always fail... I know... That's why I killed the Soviet Commune.

Leon Trotsky: WHO SAID THAT THIS WAS AN EQUALIST REVOLUTION!?!?!

Motolov: Wut?

Leon Trotsky: Did you not hear me when I said "Anarchist" No leader?

Motolov: Oh... but still... who knows if Anarchy would work?

Leon Trotsky: Only one way to find out... Brutus (Reference to Motolov betraying The Revolution). (Attacks Motolov and Stalin)

TGGMWR (Surrounds Chrimson Khorne)

Malal: Well Well Well... look who we have here... Dear Brother!

Chrimson Khorne: NO!!!! IT CANT BE!!! I HAVE NO BROTHER!!! I MADE YOU NON CANON WHILE TEAMING UP WITH THE FORCES OF GO-... I mean, YOU NEVER HAPPENED!!!

Malal: But you see Khorne... I was Canon all along.

Khorne: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! ME TEAMING UP WITH GOOD (The Emperor of Memekind and TOCOJBWA)... IT WAS ALL FOR NOTHING!!! (Fills with immense rage at TOCOJBWA)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Me: Thank Goodness Orror I trained and fused with my evil half... Negative (Just Evil really) Orror (Since Regular is Neutral). If I didnt i might have Orror died from OUSD beatings.

Now... It's Orror Time! (Transforms into Balhalla)! I AM A GOD F ORDER (Makes the universe disorderly)

Last edited:
(I plan for Malal to be TNOA's and THOA's villain during and after Aftermath (Because TOCOJBWA is kinda... in a sitcom), hopefully he doesn't die here so that happens. This is why for now, he is in The Side of TOCOJBWA, also for easier storytelling and so this thread doesn't become a convoluted, spammy mess. Also, what happened to Negative Ryukama?)
Motolov: Ecumenscial Patriarch... I can't believe we are fighting with Markos Angelos!
Joseph Stalin: Me neither... yet here we are. (Unexcommunicates Markos Angelos).
Joseph Stalin: I can't believe we are doing this...
Motolov: Yea... I remember the old times... when I was equalist and I defeated Markos Angelos. Good Times. Good Times.
Joseph Stalin: More like Bad times for me even though Rome conquered Afghanistan and Kaiser Otto expanded The Reich to heights never seen before and united Africa under 1 country which is Rome but you do you man.
Motolov: Yea... after this im going back to Hell. This timeline is too Angeloi for me to enjoy anyways. I mean... Tumblr is the same shit as it is in my timeline... and it's considered LEFT WING! LEFT WING! NOT EVEN RIGHT WING!
Joseph Stalin: Same but I'm going to heaven instead of Hell.
Snek: Don't step on Snek. Don't tread on me.
Joseph Stalin: Motolov... before you screech and scream "Do you see what I mean?" ? yes... Yes I do.

Last edited:
"This ************ destroyed everything... Its my turn to destroy him."
Then a tommy gun is pulled out
I unload into Crimson Khorne. Any item, even the most mundane, becomes an outerversal threat when held in this body.
Its near equal terms, even with the upper hand, however, the battle may be a fat chance of winning.

Orror: Phew (Tomblasts Crimson Khorne with Malal)

Orror: Uses Killy on Crimson Khorne as well as Tomblasts

Orror: THIS IS WHAT MY EVIL HALF LEARNED FROM NEGATIVE REUKAMA Killy's Crimson's next attack!

Negative Ryukama (After Stalemating Copetan) (Uses a super heal potion)

Orror Killy's the potion

Negative Ryukama: Darn... I shouldn't have taught Orror how to killy... erases and killy's the killy. (And uses the super heal potion that was supposedly killy'd)

Malal: Took you a while! Where were you Ryukama?

Negative Ryukama: I came here to see how both sides are doing and I am displeased by The Bad side.

Crimson Khorne: EXCUSE ME!?!!??!?!??!?!?!

Negative Ryukama: I won't officially join any side... yet, as The Bad clearly shown they can live without me, and also... Again, I plan to officially strike in aftermath... but I will supply Khorne.

Crimson Khorne: SWEET!

Malal (grumbles) :Well... (at least he will help me in Aftermath...) you do you... Traitor.

Godmode King (Puppeted by Ryukama): Great!

Last edited:
Crimson Khorne punches me and I punch back, then suddenly green and red electricity flow through our arms and collide. Then a big electrical sphere surrounds us, vaporizing the ground.
I then punch him in the ribs, cracking it.

Malal then Punches Crimson Khorne for saying that he doesn't exist and for nerfing him with the help of The Emperor and TOCOJBWA. As The Emperor and TOCOJBWA helped Khrone weaken and nerf Malal in the days of The ancient past. (The time of Godmode Spam).

Last edited:
Crimson Khorne rampages and blows the forces away, then knocks me down. I see my brother in a vision. "Dont give up, big bro, you got this."
I get up. "Khrone, im not dead yet, meaning youre not done yet."

Malal: AND NEITHER AM I!!!

Malal rampages and blows forces, both good and bad away, and attacks Khorne. Orror then killy's Crimson Khorne's attacks.

I start throwing rocks at Crimson Khorne, which knock him back as I rush at mindblowing speeds him with the actually useful diabeetus blade and a Versecrusher Omega clone called Versecrusher Alpha.

Khorne (dies)

Negative Ryukama (Uses Super Revive Potion on Khorne)

Khorne: Emperor... Is that... you? DARNIT!!!

Negative Ryukama (groans) : (sits back while Khorne fights Malal)

PublicMinority87: (Throws a pebble at Khorne)

Godmode King (Fights Markos Angelos): DIE FASCIST!!!

Daniel: This is why I won't let Godmodes Rebellion (TGGMWR) or all of The Unholy Orror Federation (THOA) join up with TOCOJBWA. This alliance is many things, but not Nazis.

Marcos Angelos: Nazis? Wat? (Keeps attacking Godmode King)

Last edited:
Khorne has had it and wipes out everything attacking it, knocking Orror into a stasis.
He then attempts it on me which i evade easily.
I then break Orror out. Seeing my power be draining, I press Khorne up to a wall, and beat him until I have 30 minutes left. This dents his armor.

Orror: The Devourer... Snek... IT'S REALLY YOU!!! YOU HAVE RETURNED!!! (Gives Snek some of Orror's power) I'm sorry Motolov was so rude!

Back