• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FantaRin_The_First

Username Only
Hey, hey, fanta here. Doing this for a friend. Yes, @ShadeyD, this is for you.

“You should be honored, you mass of flesh. You managed to carry out your purpose in life.”

That would settle it.

His third arm was no longer incomplete and it no longer continued to shake awkwardly.

The destruction he could carry out was different from the destruction that could be created by the 103,000 grimoires.

He held the power to save the world.

He held the power at the core of a legend.

He was known as The One Above God.

If it was necessary, he could easily smash the no longer needed adaptor with an overwhelming explosion of light that could turn an entire planet to dust.

“There is nothing strange about that.” The magician who should by all rights be inside the windowless building in the center of Academy City responded as if that should be obvious. “The woman named Anna Sprengel was said to have carried out the role of the Secret Chief and of a point of contact and to have helped in the foundation of the Golden cabal, but in the end, it was said to be dubious whether she even truly existed. …I too functioned as the point of contact for Aiwass who is one of the theories of the Secret Chief. To be honest, I do not think that is the exaggerated and much too serious role in charge of things like giving permission for the foundation of all the magic cabals in the world. In fact, I do not think there is any need to get permission for such a thing. But, well, I am the same type of existence as Anna was said to be. As such, it should not be too surprising to think that I have surpassed the realm of only being expressible as 0 or 1.”

Even then, Aleister Crowley still existed in the center of Academy City.

But at the same time, Aleister Crowley existed before Fiamma.

Multiple versions of him such as a clone did not exist.

It was just that the single one of him existed in multiple locations.

It was a phenomenon that destroyed the basic concept of counting, but that was just what the domain at the top was like. The Sephirot used various words and numbers to create an explanation of the spiritual world, but organizations above a certain level could not be explained using words, so they were intentionally omitted.

Did someone who entered that domain reach one of those upper organizations or did reaching one of those upper organizations cause one’s domain to transform into that domain?

At any rate, Crowley was in a different dimension.

He was in a higher place than Fiamma who had declared he held the power needed to save all of humanity while he was still an existence that could be counted with that world’s numbers.

An explosive noise burst out.

Various colors of light blossomed like countless flowers to inappropriately decorate Westminster Abbey’s graveyard.

But first of all.

Even if she was weary from so many battles in quick succession, Aleister Crowley could use Spiritual Tripping and the Blasting Rod at the same time, she could use the optimization of her blood sacrifice to keep up with the supersonic battle of a Saint, and she could neutralize and hijack all modern Western magic, so it was unusual for anyone to be capable of engaging her in a purely magical battle.

It would have to be a pure Magic God like Othinus or Nephthys.

Or it would have to be an extraordinary magician like Westcott or Mathers who had their own unique control method they had used to compete for the standard of what would become modern Western magic.

So why had this one broken?

The demon thought about that small wooden panel’s combination of sketch, colors, and wax coating.

It may have been a similar data transmission method to heating a turtle shell in the fire and reading the future in the cracks.

(Mathers and a few of the others have taken damage and Berridge was destroyed. Damn, this couldn’t have been by chance. I guess they’ve figured out the trick by now.)

Looking just at their specs, Mathers was superior to Aleister no matter what the latter tried. And with the Golden army at his command, they could easily slaughter a swarm of Crowley’s possibilities.

[“Dion Fortune might be able to get a bite in on us, but we might be able to chew Dion Fortune to pieces. And while the two of us are together and desperate for some excitement, Dion Fortune is all alone, trapped between us, and injured. So a question: who has the upper hand?”

“Oh, I get it now,” said Hamazura for the time being.

But he had to be careful. That view came from a pro-Magic God position. If that other group called the Golden cabal was asked the same question, they might see things differently.

And on top of that, this new girl had fainted when they shouted too loud, she had narrowly escaped the spring onion, and she had suffocated in the endlessly soft bog, so Hamazura spoke up in sympathy for the woozy-looking frilly dress girl.

“I don’t get any of this, but quit talking about biting people and chewing them to pieces when she’s injured! I was trying to rescue that Fortune girl, but now I feel like I threw a fawn into a cage with two wolves! So stop that! Look how scared the poor girl is!!”

“Don’t…”

He had taken her side.

However, that seemed to have hurt her pride.

She shouted back at him in English.

“Don’t you dare mock the great Dion Fortune!!”

The black box floated up as the frilly dress girl bared her teeth and roared at him.

Niang-Niang widened her eyes like dinner plates to observe the Golden magician from close up. And she spoke with a blank expression.

“Fine, if you wanna try it.”

“Wha-?”

“You got this far with the luck of the draw, right? The spells you shove inside that box are transformed and corrupted like a game of telephone, so not even you know what it will end up as. That luck-based randomness is meant to bring down the enemy’s strategies and tactics. So you could say it’s a lot like an archetype processor that forces them to fight with nothing more than their base strength. But do you think you can defeat a god with nothing more than luck? When you’re no more than a hairless ape?”

Sweat poured down Dion Fortune’s forehead below her white veil.

She may have only now realized this.

It could have been Israel Regardie or Netta Fornario. If these Magic Gods had run into any of the other Golden magicians, no one could have predicted the result. But Dion Fortune would be forced to fight with probability instead of with ingenuity or a fistfight. Once that game of Russian roulette began, it would become an extremely boring fight to the death in which she was guaranteed to blow her brains out in the first round.

Short and simple. Fiamma of the Right can Planet Bust. Aleister Crowely is superior to him to the point that he is in a different dimension when compared to him. Aleister has a spell called Blasting Rod that amplifies the power/effect of Aleister's magic to 10 times that which the target believes it to be when called, with the highest multiplier seen on-screen being 100x via 10-ing the intial 10x multiplier with Blasting Rod. Magic Gods like Othinus and Nephthys, or an extraordinary magician like Mathers, are the only ones capable of engaging her in a magic battle; in addition, it is explicitly Mathers is superior to Aleister no matter what the latter tried, and fights between Golden magicians and Magic God are unpredictable.

... There is also Aleister's Big Bang Bomb. Which is literally just a big bang.. as a bomb. It also has canonically been paired up with his Blasting Rod.

I propose, thus;

Low Ball

Golden Magicians - Magic Gods (Upscales) > Aleister Crowely w/Blasting Rod (59.44 Zettaton x 10 = 594.4 Zettatons) > Aleister Crowely (Upscales) > Fiamma of The Right (Baseline 5-B - 59.44 Zettatons)

High Ball

Golden Magicians - Magic Gods (Upscales) > Aleister Crowely w/Blasting Rod (59.44 Zettaton x 100 = 5944 Zettatons, or 5.94400 Yottatons, 5-A) > Aleister Crowely (Upscales) > Fiamma of The Right (Baseline 5-B - 59.44 Zettatons)

Mid High Ball

Golden Magicians - Magic Gods (Upscales) > Aleister's BBB w/ 10x BR (2.825 QuettaexaFoe x 10 = 28.25 QuettaexaFoe) > Aleister's BBB (2.825 QuettaexaFoe)

Extreme High Ball

Othinus/etc (Scales to) ~ Dainsleif (11D - High 1-C)

Vote Counter​

Agree: @ShadeyD (Mid High Ball to Extreme High Ball) [Non-Mod]
Disagree:
Neutral:

Last edited:
I agree.

I also wanna add that in regards to Othinus' durability

Coronzon's barrier got High 1-C Justifications for being stated to need to be hit with a "Max value Magic God attack"
Using the reasoning here I believe that Othinus' durability should be treated the same by using the current justifications for Dainsleif.

Dainsleif's justification for having High 1-C AP is being able to oppose Magic Gods like Othinus, with Othinus' herself stating that it was an appropriate weapon against her.

But due to the recent revisions making her physicals planet level, either we remove Dainsleif's High 1-C AP and downgrade it to her current physicals or we scale up her physicals again

I agree.

I also wanna add that in regards to Othinus' durability

Coronzon's barrier got High 1-C Justifications for being stated to need to be hit with a "Max value Magic God attack"
Using the reasoning here I believe that Othinus' durability should be treated the same by using the current justifications for Dainsleif.

Dainsleif's justification for having High 1-C AP is being able to oppose Magic Gods like Othinus, with Othinus' herself stating that it was an appropriate weapon against her.

But due to the recent revisions making her physicals planet level, either we remove Dainsleif's High 1-C AP and downgrade it to her current physicals or we scale up her physicals again
If I understand what you're proposing, you wish to upgrade Othinus (and those who scale/upscales to her) High 1-C in Attack Potency due to Dainsleif scaling? Would say that is a bit out there, but Coronzon's barrier needing a max value Magic God attack might help here.

I can put an "Extreme High End" to upgrade their physical stats to High 1-C. Just wanna confirm with ya first, before adding.

If I understand what you're proposing, you wish to upgrade Othinus (and those who scale/upscales to her) High 1-C in Attack Potency due to Dainsleif scaling? Would say that is a bit out there, but Coronzon's barrier needing a max value Magic God attack might help here.

I can put an "Extreme High End" to upgrade their physical stats to High 1-C. Just wanna confirm with ya first, before adding.
It was more in regards to her durability, but since AP=Dura here due to Newton's third law, I'd say yes

It was more in regards to her durability, but since AP=Dura here due to Newton's third law, I'd say yes
Done. If Othinus scaling to Dainsleif is rejected, for whatever reason; which "end" would you prefer? Scaling to 10x 5-B? 100x 5-B? Scaling to 10x Aleister's BBB?

Couple questions.

This is for AP and dura only right?
In the Extreme high ball who scales to High 1-C?
I think Othinus should absolutely scale to dainsleif.
I am a bit confused because some characters appear in some but not in others so i don't really know how to give input.

Does the Aleister>Fiamma part affect Aleister's base durability as well without the support from Blasting Rod?

Or does it only affect his AP

Last edited:
Absolutely shouldn't

Area Man got shot by a gun
Does the Aleister>Fiamma part affect Aleister's base durability as well without the support from Blasting Rod?

Or does it only affect his AP
Piercing damage. It's fiction, it happens a lot.

More seriously, yeah, I think it is best that it just affects his AP.
Couple questions.

This is for AP and dura only right?
In the Extreme high ball who scales to High 1-C?
I think Othinus should absolutely scale to dainsleif.
I am a bit confused because some characters appear in some but not in others so i don't really know how to give input.
For AP & Dura, it is just for MGs like Othinus, Niang-Niang, Nep and etc and Coronzon + Aiwass.

For AP, it is just for Aleister and Mathers. And likely Dion, if she ever gets a profile.

... As for the transcendents. Uh... Only for Risk 4. That's all I'll say. I have no idea what to do with the Anna(s) and CRC, tho.

I don't agree with Base Aleister scaling in AP either or rather even see it as necessary as he already has two named spells scaling vastly higher than Fiamma. I see the quote moreso as describing Aleister's state of existence that lets him be in two places at once and releasing a billion versions of himself when he dies.

The Golden Dawn scaling to nerfed Magic Gods in AP is fine with me.

Back