• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Toaru] Shokuhou Misaki vs Coronzon

again they lack resistance to mind hax, it doesn't mater if their hax is busted when they are also vulnerable
This.... Rohan, tho. Ye, too OP. Speed Equal rules are weird regarding seperate reaction times and summons - meaning, even with it on, Rohan is going to have Rel/FTL/whatever speeds DIB stands reaction time and stand... which is why Jojo Matches are very dead and unable to actually work outside of the verse fighting each other nowadays.

This.... Rohan, tho. Ye, too OP. Speed Equal rules are weird regarding seperate reaction times and summons - meaning, even with it on, Rohan is going to have Rel/FTL/whatever speeds DIB stands reaction time and stand... which is why Jojo Matches are very dead and unable to actually work outside of the verse fighting each other nowadays.
Good luck on that

Even if Misaki could control Coronzon, the match is not a stomp since Coronzon can also instantly win by snapping her fingers to knock out Misaki or by releasing explosions around herself.
Knockout Spell: Coronzon snaps her fingers, knocking out all chosen targets around her. This magic is similar in nature to people-clearing fields, only it shuts down minds instead of controlling them.

Quick Edit: I forgot Misaki has resistance to mind manip so I guess you could argue the knockout spell wouldn't work.

Last edited:
At first glance I thought: How was this a fair match. Misaki only wins if she can affect Conronzon with her mind hax and considering that Conronzon isn't human she can't really do anything. I say Conronzon takes this.

Back