• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[Toaru] Shokuhou Misaki vs Coronzon

• Starting distance is 5 meters
  • Speed equalized
  • Both are bloodlusted
  • Misaki is in her first key and has 10 seconds prep time
  • Wincon is death or incap
  • SBA everything else
Profiles: Misaki | Coronzon

First Key just gives Misaki a better range of effect and grants her the ability to control a larger amount of people than her usual limit, and that is about it.

Oh. Coronzon has a really shitty mind manip resistance... in where, she can't be controlled by Misaki... but she can't do anything in turn due to how ToAru mind manip resistance works in-verse.

dee.gif

Shit, I might have made a mistake. I don't think she can control demons, in the same way she can't control cats and dogs. Maybe I should change it to Measure Heart? Although, Coronzon would kill anyone she cares about.

Kaibi can't do shit to Coronzon, and Measure Heart doesn't provide her with 100% safety net since wasn't it mentioned that a person like Accelerator would just fly into a murderous rage if she tried to use her power on him. so she can't really control on how one reacts when under her power, and... there is also that incident in Biohacker in where apparently Touma was affected by the power - and it wasn't negated - but it didn't make him waver in his goal in punching a child with his right fist... what I am getting at is that Measure Heart, even if it affects Coronzon, likely would just make her pause for a second and just immediately kill Kaibi a second later.

how? all she needs is a button press while lelouch in-character says his command before mind haxing. I feel like a fight with Rohan would end in incon
I'm not sure about this tbh, and isn't Misaki an non-smurf char? Those two are very bonkers

Like, how potent Misaki mind hax are ffs lel, to the point you want to put her against Lelouch and Rohan
They don't even have resistance to mind hax (Unless Lelouch gets a new key for his movie version), Misaki also has FAR superior range than them (100 people vs 1 person at a time)

Honestly i'm just gonna wait Fanta to explain what Misaki mind hax can capable do
Anything Lelouch can do, Misaki can do the say - rewrite memories, make people her slaves, control people's bodies so that they don't feel pain, etc.... Essentially, she just manipulates the brain with her ability, however, canonically Misaki's ability has too much versatility so she is forced to use a remote to have a sembalance of direct control over her ability. It isn't layered and it requires people to have a 100% human physiology as her ability is 100% useless against non-human things like robots, animals, beings that don't have human physiology.

In the end, Misaki is just Lelouch but with a far higher range and less restrictions with her mind manip, but like Lelouch, she is still overall physically pathetic and unathletic.

Anything Lelouch can do, Misaki can do the say - rewrite memories, make people her slaves, control people's bodies so that they don't feel pain, etc.... Essentially, she just manipulates the brain with her ability, however, canonically Misaki's ability has too much versatility so she is forced to use a remote to have a sembalance of direct control over her ability. It isn't layered and it requires people to have a 100% human physiology as her ability is 100% useless against non-human things like robots, animals, beings that don't have human physiology.

In the end, Misaki is just Lelouch but with a far higher range and less restrictions with her mind manip, but like Lelouch, she is still overall physically pathetic and unathletic.
Exactly why I want to pit them together

They don't even have resistance to mind hax (Unless Lelouch gets a new key for his movie version), Misaki also has FAR superior range than them (100 people vs 1 person at a time)
Want to correct this - Lelouch has a max range of 270 meters as long as a person is within his line of sight, and can use on as many people within his line of sight as long as he has direct eye contact with them, however, he can only use his Geass once.

BTW is Lelouch geass layered cause of the whole contrloing God thing?
Not that I know of - in fact, wasn't Geass-ing "God" thing wasn't really a "Geass" usage but rather "God" listening to Lelouch's request?

Want to correct this - Lelouch has a max range of 270 meters as long as a person is within his line of sight, and can use on as many people within his line of sight as long as he has direct eye contact with them, however, he can only use his Geass once.
I'm talking about the amount of people they can control

Okay, but more importantly: does the mind hax of Misaki really can affected a dimensional thing? The Geass was 2-A in mind hax potency, and Rohan being Rohan

Nope. Unlike Misaki's husbando, her hax doesn't have any capability of affecting a dimensional thing and is only 3-D biological mind hax, by my reckoning.

Because neither of them have any resistance towards mind hax - essentially, making it a who will shoot first situation, and if given distance prior knowledge and prep-time, a contest on who could find and beat the other first.

Back