• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toaru High 1-B Upgrade

We can also give low 1-A possibly rating as well. You see the fact that "infinite" is nowhere included and never have shown in the whole series.
But I don't find any reasonable grounds to assume for a possibility, specially we have no indication for this type of hierarchy.

I would prefer stick to the existed known value than the assumed unknown hierarchy
I mean, it'd be assumptive to claim that a statement among the lines of "can destroy everything" means that structures that were never confirmed to exist in the setting are a thing to begin with, especially for a kind of rating this high.
No, the phrase "all whole number dimensions" does not necessarily imply a/an countable/uncountable infinite number of dimensions. The term "whole number dimensions" typically refers to a finite set of positive integers (and sometimes includes zero) which in our case, the existing ones in the verse.
There are infinite whole numbers, in the set of whole numbers, but whole numbers in and of themself, are finite. As I said, there is no whole number that represents infinity, as such whole numbers can never reach infinity.
Both are big assumptions than the 2 possibilities that me and spaceman have done.

Even then, I already explained why it is still within the boundaries of finite numbers realm. So assuming infinite is far stretched, specially we don't even have any infinite hierarchy to begin with.

Altho, I feel solid high 1-C is already enough. Possibly rating would only be sufficient if it indicates any possibility that is further than what we have seen.

No, the phrase "all whole number dimensions" does not necessarily imply a/an countable/uncountable infinite number of dimensions. The term "whole number dimensions" typically refers to a finite set of positive integers (and sometimes includes zero) which in our case, the existing ones in the verse.
💀

technically would be 1-b when theres stuff like 1-a smt on here but whatev 🤓

standards are getting stricter anyway

Back