• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Toaru High 1-B Upgrade

we know that Toaru has at least 11 dimensions from teleporters which obv was never a cap on how many dimensions there are in the verse
even middle schoolers can mentally calculate 11-D framework in their head
the concept of dimensions in the verse doesnt cap there^

Curtana can cut through all dimensions that can be represented by whole numbers
the set of whole numbers is infinite in size
A chill ran down his spine. After all, his opponent attacked with a strike that could slice through all dimensions that could be represented with whole numbers. If he misread the situation, he wouldn’t just lose his right arm. His entire body would be sliced in two.
With a loud impact, Carissa landed near the third princess and dragged her sister off the ground with one hand. By the time Villian raised her head, the end of Curtana Original was already pressed against her throat. That sword had no tip or blade, but it still held the ability to slice through all whole number dimensions.
OT volume 18 chapter 7

Characters who upscale from this are all the magic gods, coronzon, aleister, accelerator's vector shield, i.e all the ones that have some sort of high 1-C rating
at the very least they should get "At least High 1-C, possibly/likely High 1-B"

Well, this statement has been asked before, I don't know why it can't be a countless or infinite dimensions and only eleven dimensions of what has been mentioned. So I agree with this.

Back then DT said it was only referring to eleven dimensions that has been mentioned but no, this statement clearly says Curtana could slice all whole numbers of dimensions.

Don't really know the verse, but the only reason I could imagine this would be rejected is context. If there talking about parallel dimensions instead of spatial ones.

Don't really know the verse, but the only reason I could imagine this would be rejected is context. If there talking about parallel dimensions instead of spatial ones.
Additional context for All Dimensions Severing Spell from Curtana:
It felt something like pottery, but it was actually extremely heavy despite how it looked. Even after it fell, it continued to sink into the black soil.
“Similarly, when a dimension higher than our three dimensions is sliced, the cross section appears in this world in a three-dimensional form. As a result, the ruins of a cross section appears like this.”
The second princess rested Curtana Original on her shoulder.
She was not attacking.
Even so, the dimension was sliced apart in the trajectory of her sword and a colorless belt-shaped object fell to her feet.
“This simultaneously severs every dimension at the coordinates whether they are higher dimensions or lower dimensions. It seems the only cross section objects created that we can perceive are the ones that can appear in a three-dimensional world.”
(What…?)
Kamijou was completely dumbfounded.
If what she was saying was true, that sword was a monstrous weapon that could cut right through dimensions which did exist but were more of a concept than anything. No matter how much steel someone used to protect his body, Curtana Original could cut right through the dimension to cleave him in two.

So it does not have any, but yet you are trying to give high 1-B, how does this work?

So it does not have any, but yet you are trying to give high 1-B, how does this work?
Toaru currently have H1-C ratings because the cosmology have only one universe yet 11 dimensional in structure. Don't say it must have another universe.

Additional context for All Dimensions Severing Spell from Curtana:
Actually thanks for the context, the sword, Curtana Original, possesses the ability to slice through these dimensions, affecting their cross-sections and potentially causing severe consequences for anything within those dimensions.

I agree with solid high 1-B. Even the princess actually explained the nature.

This has been gone over so many times, and just now is it being agreed with so thoroughly here. Can't say anything besides classic vsbw moment.

Anyway, I agree

i agree

but The reason this claim was rejected is probably this.

"Only 12 dimensions have been identified in the phrase."

psp toaru = 0 dimension theory

In this world, if you cut an n-dimensional object, the cross-section will be n-1 dimensional. If it is three dimensional, it is two dimensional, and if it is two dimensional, it is one dimensional. The theory is that if you cut through one dimension, it will be zero dimensional. Currently, no one has observed a zero-dimensional world, but if we can cut a one-dimensional point according to the above theory, it will be created. The 0-dimensional and 3-dimensional worlds correspond, but the 0-dimensional world is only a point compared to the 3-dimensional world. If a point in the zero dimension contains "everything in the three dimensional world", then a point in the zero dimension can be associated with any coordinate in the three dimensions, and can be used as a midpoint for warp or teleportation.

esper teleporter = 1 to 11 dimension

total 12

if we exclude curtana's whole number thing its just 11-D nothing more nothing less, teleporters utilize 11 dimensional calculations

this is accepted as referring to spatial dimensions and toaru only has a single universe btw

Why are you so sure that multiverses don't exist?
Take a closer look at Nephthys and Kamisato's answers in NT13.

“My right hand is a collection of such dreams. I believe its name was…yes, World Rejecter.”
“You can’t. You can’t possibly. Parallel worlds don’t-…”

“Yes, the world is ultimately a straight line like the rubber string nailed onto pachinko machines. There is no infinite expanse of parallel worlds. But at the same time, the world is a rubber string. It can stretch or contract like time or space. The world we know has a surprising amount of waste. It’s like using only ten frames when using sixty fps film. No one will notice if you stick some subliminal footage in using two or three of the leftover frames. This is what you wished for, isn’t it? You Magic Gods wished for this even though you knew it could never come true. You checked the farthest reaches of the universe and all of the piled-up phases and you realized there was nothing new left. But if it was possible, you wished to leave behind this troublesome world and spread your wings in a new world no one else knows of.”

-bakatuski nt13

It's not infinite.
I don't understand how something can go from not being infinite to not existing.
Even in the original Japanese,

their answer is

i can't believe it. The parallel world is...
Yeah, they don't exist infinitely.

It clearly states that they exist.
It's just that it's not infinite.
And even then, it's because the space itself is infinite, but the time axis of the margins slips into the space of the world rejector.

bookwalker(ebook) or Physical books
I have Physical books
I could just take a picture of the page and post it, but unfortunately I don't know how to post images.
Just use imgur apps and send the link of the images here.

Where do you get the original Japanese version?

Based on context of the series, yeah they've only really ever used dimensions to refer to spatial dimensions rather than parallel realities. So yeah, count me in the agree pile for High 1-B

thanks

lCSxiq9.jpeg

並行する世界が無限にある訳じゃない.

The word "並行" cannot be used when two or more do not coexist at the time.

Last edited:
Yes, it blatantly refers to infinite amount of (spatial?) dimensions. Whether they're also qualitatively superior to the lower dimensions or not is up to you guys, but let's say they are, then I can agree with it.

Back